Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default $3.95 - Your Own Website

Free Software with 300+ Templates
    Fast Friendly Help Available 24/7

The site link - http://www.hostnine.com/

i did not use this site till now.. So, is there anybody who use it? If yes, then pls share ur exprience here..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I looked at the site and see that the price for hosting not cheap, it's $6.95 per month for Linux hosting and $9.95 per month for Windows hosting.

With that price, I think people will still prefer hostgator

all the templates are simple and i dont like to work in a free template because it can arise large no of problems when installing and we cant install properly because script wont be working well.If they can install our their script then it would be good

Yes, i am also not convinced with templates nor the prices as there are plenty other sites available for cheaper and better designs i guess

Website for 3.95 $ is good plan. You mean a rent of 3.95 $ per month. right?
    If so, then there are some other sites which cost less than that.
    One example is freehostia.com.

i haven't heard this hosting before,so i also didn't use this site till now.but i am interested in it.i want to have a try.if it is good by using.i will share with you.

the price for hosting is okay, but i think there's a lot more cheaper than this with more features i have read that in other forums though i haven't tried it yet, that's why its good for me to observe and read from different forums about this matter...

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I looked at the site and see that the price for hosting not cheap, it's $6.95 per month for Linux hosting and $9.95 per month for Windows hosting.

With that price, I think people will still prefer hostgator
    So which price is right $3.95 or $6.96 . If it is $6.95 then it is not cheap at all. By the way alec how much does hostgator cost compared to this one?

well,i want to make a website and finding a good host.
    this hosting which you commended is cheaper than what i am finding.but i need a hosting both with cheap and quality.so do your hosting both meeting the features.

Default Re: $3.95 - Your Own Website

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Free Software with 300+ Templates
    Fast Friendly Help Available 24/7

The site link - http://www.hostnine.com/

i did not use this site till now.. So, is there anybody who use it? If yes, then pls share ur exprience here..
    No no dear its not $3.95 its its the double amount what u have written its $6.95 per month which is too expensive its equal with hostmonster's price.
    Thanks.

No no dear its not $3.95 its its the double amount what u have written its $6.95 per month which is too expensive its equal with hostmonster's price.
    Thanks.
    I think here $6.95 is really reasonable because they offer unlimited bandwith, diskspace and mysql database. So, for a professional website, $6.95 is really reasonable with these features.

Well i can see that there are many sites with such templates.I have used one site myself and feel bad to tell that they are of no use to us as there are many bugs in such site builder.
    I do not prefer such sites ever.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i can see that there are many sites with such templates.I have used one site myself and feel bad to tell that they are of no use to us as there are many bugs in such site builder.
    I do not prefer such sites ever.
    well,it is really bad about such site.i also don't like that site with such templates,so i think i prefer making website by using wordpress.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks.
    I think here $6.95 is really reasonable because they offer unlimited bandwith, diskspace and mysql database. So, for a professional website, $6.95 is really reasonable with these features.
    You mean to say mysql data base is also free along with this package? data base will cost and if it really comes free in this package then it's really worth

nope i have never used such services because i have a blog,may be the owners of websites will go for such services, anyways is that amount really worth to pay

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Thanks.
    I think lemon you have not knew all the tricks and all the loop holes of any hosting sites and I have used many hosting from many hosting provides starting from free service to expensive hosting packs there are lots of hidden things are available which you people don't know and basically everyone will look their feature lists but no such hosting available who will write their demerits but when you used the product and face problem from it then nobody will be behind you to help you and the service provider also don't reply you , so its not that much of worth which you are talking about.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    nope i have never used such services because i have a blog,may be the owners of websites will go for such services, anyways is that amount really worth to pay
    well,i have a a blog also,but maybe we will want to make another wesite again,so if i will choose it if i need another site.

I know some websites where there are mysql database and many good features with all free.And if you want a reliable then hostgator is best in it.I think we must use some website builder and make our own website.Better use some common sense and avoid spending alot money there.

I know some websites where there are mysql database and many good features with all free.And if you want a reliable then hostgator is best in it.I think we must use some website builder and make our own website.Better use some common sense and avoid spending alot money there.
    well.that's true we should avoid waste money on some way.i think not only hostgator is good,there are some other hosting are also offer a good service,like bluehost and so on.

Quote Originally Posted by easy08
    well.that's true we should avoid waste money on some way.i think not only hostgator is good,there are some other hosting are also offer a good service,like bluehost and so on.
    Well, my opinion is also same. They are asking too high charge for their hosting than their service. Byethost provide more than 75% of their service totally for free.