Default what guidelines should i follow

Hi friends i need one help ,do any body know suppose i would make a transaction with some body and that person will pay me through paypal ,what steps should i follow for authenticate transaction so that he may not claim for refund in future telling that i have made an unauthorised transaction?

Well first of all get in touch with the other party through a messenger or something while carrying out the transaction and then do not mention anyhting about conversion in the details section while paying through Paypal.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    Well first of all get in touch with the other party through a messenger or something while carrying out the transaction and then do not mention anyhting about conversion in the details section while paying through Paypal.
    no actually i'm selling some thing and he will pay through paypal dont know what should i follow infact i have written to paypal to clear their guidelines about seller protection.

Unless and until you have clear-cut evidence that you have done really one transaction, you will not be able to stop the refund if the other party opens a case against you. That's why I always suggest don't use paypal for any kind of online job or work, unless and until you have a website on your own through which the buyer pays you.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    no actually i'm selling some thing and he will pay through paypal dont know what should i follow infact i have written to paypal to clear their guidelines about seller protection.
    If you are selling something online, if possible send a online invoice to your buyer about the item your buyer purchase. This will be your proof in future if your buyer using chargeback policy to you. You will be well protected with this, as ebay also doing the same way to make sure buyer paid.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    If you are selling something online, if possible send a online invoice to your buyer about the item your buyer purchase. This will be your proof in future if your buyer using chargeback policy to you. You will be well protected with this, as ebay also doing the same way to make sure buyer paid.
    eddie is right always send invoice and let the other party to accept it and pay with this procedure paypal can't refund your money.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    eddie is right always send invoice and let the other party to accept it and pay with this procedure paypal can't refund your money.
    so if the puchaser said he never received any invoice and never receive the prodcuts. what could we do then?

so if the puchaser said he never received any invoice and never receive the prodcuts. what could we do then?
    Friend, if you are issuing a invoice means you must have kept a copy of that document. You can produce that document to paypal if you meet any chargeback issues.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    well paypal itself has copy of invoice in your recent account activity so no need to keep ,still you can keep that mail.It is a safe way to deal with fraud people who claim charge back,if some body not accepting invoice then dont make transaction with him/her.

This is a very good idea. By keeping a invoice paypal would immediately solve the issue in your favor incase of a chargeback charged.

I think this idea (sending an invoice and keeping a copy) is the best way to protect yourself. If someone complains about you or your product, paypal always investigate first and will ask for an explanation.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

After reading all these i really afraid it means suppose one forum admin payed us then he can charge back us at any moment?what is this man?paypal is too risky then.

Ya i also agree with you all and sent him an invoice 3 days back and consulted paypal about it ,i can't take any chance,lets see .

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    After reading all these i really afraid it means suppose one forum admin payed us then he can charge back us at any moment?what is this man?paypal is too risky then.
    It's 100% true. Forum admin's can easily take back their money using chargeback in paypal. That's why no common people like to use PP for money-making or for personal services. It should be used only in e-bay or for professional sort of works where you can always have real evidence proofs or documents to show paypal about your transactions.

oh is it so lemon? i never knew that they will do such things man. it is really very much essential to remain careful when you are doing any online transactions.

it is really unfortunate ,paypal should seriously look to its policies but when i demanded money back from a cheater who cheated me without developing my site paypal could not help me.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    oh is it so lemon? i never knew that they will do such things man. it is really very much essential to remain careful when you are doing any online transactions.
    this is my first time to hear about this issue also. since some forums mentiond that's the payment of our posts . will this case also allow them to charge back our payment. or if we screeshot our balance before request. then we can use this as a proof or not?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    this is my first time to hear about this issue also. since some forums mentiond that's the payment of our posts . will this case also allow them to charge back our payment. or if we screeshot our balance before request. then we can use this as a proof or not?
    i dont know whether it will work or not and i dont know paypal needs which type of proof to show authorised payment.

I guess invoice is a better option.It works for sure.One of my friend did the same thing and got the money.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I guess invoice is a better option.It works for sure.One of my friend did the same thing and got the money.
    The fact is some thing different ,every body dont know about invoice and you can't send invoice to every admin who is sending you money.I think no admin will never do the same .