Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    So you have confirmed that this site is actually setup to get member information to sell in other place for their own benefits? No one is geeting paid by them yet? Then, i will rather stick to other legit site.
    Well what i feel is that why they need our home address? It is not necessary to pay us. And aslo they ask for tax information.

It is not needed at all to pay us. So what they are after is our personal information. I am not willing to give my personal information online again.
    I think asking home address and tax information is normal for this type of site, as they make need to submit cheques to us, so, home address is necessary to let them send. For tax info, normally it is needed for US based citizen as it is stated in their laws.
    yes. i heard many good earning sites always asked members to submit the tax form before they issue the check to members. that's reasonable but if one not live in USA how could him submit such forms?
    Well, even you are not live in USA, you still need to either send back to tax form to them or fax the international tax form to them with your valid signature before they can actually send the cheques to you. This is all US government rules that we must abide.

Well, even you are not live in USA, you still need to either send back to tax form to them or fax the international tax form to them with your valid signature before they can actually send the cheques to you. This is all US government rules that we must abide.
    Well i think adbrite is also a USA based site. And they don't ask for personal information like this site does. My experience was bad because of giving personal information on net. So i won't say this site is advisable.

Well i think adbrite is also a USA based site. And they don't ask for personal information like this site does. My experience was bad because of giving personal information on net. So i won't say this site is advisable.
    I have not read my payout through adbrite yet, but i did join some of the similiar site, whenever we reach payout and request for payment then only they will asked us to fill up those necessary tax form and information. Even adsense also need our home address when giving us cheques. Well, i have not join this program yet, i also don't know whether they are genuine on paying or not.

I have not read my payout through adbrite yet, but i did join some of the similiar site, whenever we reach payout and request for payment then only they will asked us to fill up those necessary tax form and information. Even adsense also need our home address when giving us cheques. Well, i have not join this program yet, i also don't know whether they are genuine on paying or not.
    I also gave adsense those information. Adsense is reputed enough to give them those information. but this site is not worthy to give such information. :twisted:

I also gave adsense those information. Adsense is reputed enough to give them those information. but this site is not worthy to give such information. :twisted:
    Well, since you open this thread to ask members suggestion and comments, but i see you have make up your own mind and couldn't accepts others, it is no points to continues, better close this thread for further discussion.