Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default How to convert evo money

Hi friends previously i was converting EVO to LR through GOLd money xchange but i heard that they stopped it so i'm worried how to to convert ,do you have nay knowledge about it?

Default Re: How to convert evo money

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi friends previously i was converting EVO to LR through GOLd money xchange but i heard that they stopped it so i'm worried how to to convert ,do you have nay knowledge about it?
    I just checked again with the gold money xchange, and find out that they seem to be still supporting evowallet exchange to LR, but then they have do some changes on the minimum service charges free to remain as $5, so, in order to excahnge with GMX on the evo to LR, the benefits way should be exchange only at the amount of $50, which i really too high to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I just checked again with the gold money xchange, and find out that they seem to be still supporting evowallet exchange to LR, but then they have do some changes on the minimum service charges free to remain as $5, so, in order to excahnge with GMX on the evo to LR, the benefits way should be exchange only at the amount of $50, which i really too high to do that.
    so you mean miniumum exchnage from evo to lr is 50 evo i dont think it that much high as you can accumulate evo and at the point you reach 50 evo you can convert and even many users are there who are willing to buy evo and exchnage evo so you can use them for exchaning but find a trustful exchnager

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    so you mean miniumum exchnage from evo to lr is 50 evo i dont think it that much high as you can accumulate evo and at the point you reach 50 evo you can convert and even many users are there who are willing to buy evo and exchnage evo so you can use them for exchaning but find a trustful exchnager
    $50 is too high my friend because those are earning evo from some ptp sites and those are very less so accumulating $50 might take months ,i think evo is such a worthless money only they have some name by sponsoring some PTP forum and by putting pressure to members using it.

I think it is Evo's strategy to force the members to use evo fund on sites. Because most people have not earned $50 from sites and also other sites does not offer Evo exchange so this might be a strategy to set the minimum amount to $50 so most member can not exchange and use it and if they loose then they don't have a policy to refund. :?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

i heard GMX has open the exchange from evo to LR again. you can check it and exchange with them. currently they open and close the exchange frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    I not means that the minimum exchange value is $50, i means the minimum exchange fees is $5! I means my calculation to earn the best exchange is exchange with the amount of $50!

For example, if you exchanges $10 with GMX you will only get $5, not the 12% which is $8.80, cos the minimum exchanges fees is $5. So, to get the best of it, if you exchange $50 with 12% fees, you will get $44 (which is more than the minimum fees of $5)

Hope everyone here clear now!

Sorry for my ignorance. What is Evo? Is this new e-currency?

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous25
    Evo is stand for Evowallet, and it is a new payment processor just existed on end of last year. It is same like those paypal, LR where we use it for online transactions. You can go to the "evowallet thread" here to find out more about it.

Evo is stand for Evowallet, and it is a new payment processor just existed on end of last year. It is same like those paypal, LR where we use it for online transactions. You can go to the "evowallet thread" here to find out more about it.
    evo is another processor but not like paypal we can't withdraw it to bank it is for investment purpose and not so popular only people forced to use as it is sponsoring different sites.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    evo is another processor but not like paypal we can't withdraw it to bank it is for investment purpose and not so popular only people forced to use as it is sponsoring different sites.
    I means evo is another payment processor just like those paypal and LR, whats wrong with this term? or should i said evowallet is not payment processor? Who said evowallet is only for investment purpose and can't be withdraw directly to bank account? you should check the evowallet pages, they have such a services linked to their sister site which is evopay.net, where you can directly withdraw to your bank account and also can apply a visa card to get withdraw in ATM machines.

I means evo is another payment processor just like those paypal and LR, whats wrong with this term? or should i said evowallet is not payment processor? Who said evowallet is only for investment purpose and can't be withdraw directly to bank account? you should check the evowallet pages, they have such a services linked to their sister site which is evopay.net, where you can directly withdraw to your bank account and also can apply a visa card to get withdraw in ATM machines.
    Hello did i tell you told some thing wrong i only said evo is a payment processor but not like paypal an about withdrawing directly to bank facility i didn't know whether it can be withdrawn to Indian bank or not if it is giving so much facility then why hundreds of members worried what to do with evo money?

I not means that the minimum exchange value is $50, i means the minimum exchange fees is $5! I means my calculation to earn the best exchange is exchange with the amount of $50!

For example, if you exchanges $10 with GMX you will only get $5, not the 12% which is $8.80, cos the minimum exchanges fees is $5. So, to get the best of it, if you exchange $50 with 12% fees, you will get $44 (which is more than the minimum fees of $5)

Hope everyone here clear now!
    the original fee is too high, now it is $5 , so i will get nonthing if i exchange $5 EVO to LR. it is hard to reach $50 in EVO. maybe in a year.

Hello did i tell you told some thing wrong i only said evo is a payment processor but not like paypal an about withdrawing directly to bank facility i didn't know whether it can be withdrawn to Indian bank or not if it is giving so much facility then why hundreds of members worried what to do with evo money?
    Hello, hundred of member worried of the evo money, then you should ask those hundred of people.. Well, for my opinion cos there are not much of online exchanger site to exchange money, and to withdraw to local bank account one must have at least $200 in order to withdraw, so this again frigthen members to use it.

hey man withdrawing evo wallet moeny to our other currencies or our paypal or LR account or bank account is really a big head ache. i am worried only of that since we should only exchange high money

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey man withdrawing evo wallet moeny to our other currencies or our paypal or LR account or bank account is really a big head ache. i am worried only of that since we should only exchange high money
    This is the main reason why people do not like to use evo, other payment processor we won't find difficulties to exchange the money, as they are many exchanger out there, and also easier to get withdreaw to local bank account with lower amount. Evo still new, they have to improve theer system in many ways.

Hello, hundred of member worried of the evo money, then you should ask those hundred of people.. Well, for my opinion cos there are not much of online exchanger site to exchange money, and to withdraw to local bank account one must have at least $200 in order to withdraw, so this again frigthen members to use it.
    I can't ask those but as in every thread related to evo members worried to exchange evo ,so i told you that it can't be considered same as paypal ,paypal is very flexible it does not need any minimum requirements or any sister site like that.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    This is the main reason why people do not like to use evo, other payment processor we won't find difficulties to exchange the money, as they are many exchanger out there, and also easier to get withdreaw to local bank account with lower amount. Evo still new, they have to improve theer system in many ways.
    other payment processors has the same problem when they are new? such as LR, AP, PP? if so, we have to be patient to wait more online exchangers.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have heard that paypal does not allow moneyexchangers. So does EVO allow moneyexchangers or it is also strict about it?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by Devesh
    I have heard that paypal does not allow moneyexchangers. So does EVO allow moneyexchangers or it is also strict about it?
    they allow exchange into every payment processors as we wished. but the problems is that there are no exchanger have interesting to accept evo recently.