Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What are the best methods to promote affiliate programmes ?

We know that there are variuos affiliate programmes like CJ , click bank etc, can you people share please that what are the methods to promote those affiliate programmes as its really hard to earn from them?

Default Re: What are the best methods to promote affiliate programme

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    We know that there are variuos affiliate programmes like CJ , click bank etc, can you people share please that what are the methods to promote those affiliate programmes as its really hard to earn from them?
    To promote affilate programs, you must make sure that your blog or site is having a good traffics. It is again come back to how to promote the blog through SEO techniques, directory submission, exchange link, and with useful blog post to attract visitors.

I have heard about SEO technique but donot know how to use that and the other thing I heard is about backlink , what are those backlinks and how they drive traffic, any idea

I have heard about SEO technique but donot know how to use that and the other thing I heard is about backlink , what are those backlinks and how they drive traffic, any idea
    Backlinks means u get direct traffic from high traffic site like Forums, Yahoo answer and question, blog site etc. these site already have good search engine traffic and ranking so if u put your site link in this site u will get backlinks and from that if anyone searching relative site he will come to your site then.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Backlinks means u get direct traffic from high traffic site like Forums, Yahoo answer and question, blog site etc. these site already have good search engine traffic and ranking so if u put your site link in this site u will get backlinks and from that if anyone searching relative site he will come to your site then.
    The main problem is we can't submit our blog in Backlinks which is very bad.. - we can't earn from it. They only accept web site..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

The main problem is we can't submit our blog in Backlinks which is very bad.. - we can't earn from it. They only accept web site..
    Well we can't earn anything form backlinks but we can earn from our own site if we have banners and good ads so we can earn from click and other stuff Backlinks are necessary to get good traffic to site and from visitors we can expect some earning.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Paramita you don't have to submit your blog into backlinks, backlinks are the links what we are getting from other websites or blogs. Our signature postings in different forums are one type of backlinks, because it generates the link which directly refer to our website.

Can you people could highlight how I will add those backlinks in my blog except direct signature methods in forums.

I want also some other methods in details to promote my blog.Is revenue sharing sites useful.

Can you people could highlight how I will add those backlinks in my blog except direct signature methods in forums.

I want also some other methods in details to promote my blog.Is revenue sharing sites useful.
    Backlinks is only able to get from the forum signatures or some of the forum allows members to put blog review sections then you can put there to gain some back links, you can also participate in blog submission site to gain backlinks as well as exchanging your site with other blogger to gain more backlinks.

Submit your blog to directory will bring backlinks too, but you have to know SEO techniques well to make your site easier to reach to visitors.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I think manmade is asking some thing and we are discussing on backlinks ,i 'm also curious how people earning so much from affiliates mainly you can add banner in sites but we have to see conversion people may come to your site and go back after reading any article.

What I feel that one of the main key of affiliate business is email marketing, I even experienced that people would collect some free leads and they continously send some affilate emails to those adresses.

the best method is placing their referraal banner in our website or blog but i guess some newbies can take time to register under this or else we should recruite members who can register under hsi id and place the ads But we will be facing difficulty to find people who can register under this especially newbies we have to explain them completely and fr old members they may have a account

As paramita is telling that the blogs cannot be attached with the backlinks, its really very bad, is there any specific reason that the backlinks why not allowed for the blogs.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    the best method is placing their referraal banner in our website or blog but i guess some newbies can take time to register under this or else we should recruite members who can register under hsi id and place the ads But we will be facing difficulty to find people who can register under this especially newbies we have to explain them completely and fr old members they may have a account
    so.maybe you can write an operation guide article there and show the advantage about the earning . then it would be helpful to hose newbies to register easily.

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Well don't forget to add people can try to sell to those people who they know. It is easy to convince them as they already know those about those people. I think most people sell affiliate products to those people they know through their affiliate links.

I think its hard to sell products again again to the same person you know,what I feel free classifieds are the best place to give ads and attract people to come buy the product.

we can make some blogs and websites also and put advertisement on adbrite and google.

Manmade, are those classified sites advertise there product in the net or whenever a person enters in this site would see the advertisement of a particular product? Actually what I mean to say that whenever a person search for something in google, does a product from any classified site would appear in search result?

Well what i think this topic is moving off topic now let get back on track.

Selling a product is the method to get paid quickly for lead most of their are some requirement we need to provide that's why many peoples use this method but dating site only pays for lead and some job giving site also.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I think its hard to sell products again again to the same person you know,what I feel free classifieds are the best place to give ads and attract people to come buy the product.

we can make some blogs and websites also and put advertisement on adbrite and google.
    This may be another way but the fact is it is uncertain and there is only 2% chance of selling your product.

Quote Originally Posted by tom

This may be another way but the fact is it is uncertain and there is only 2% chance of selling your product.
    Well selling product though Classified site is bit difficult and really we can't expect good earning i have been tried that method but it don't work for me and i have been tried to post ads on blog and then promote it but only method of selling product is high quality site and it must have good content and traffic and new members from round the clock then only we can can expect some clicks and even sell of products.