Default Anyone using coffe editor here?

Many web designers are only preferring Dream viewer here.But, there is also one web designing software called coffee editor and i think people are not much aware of it..!

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Default Re: Anyone using coffe editor here?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Many web designers are only preferring Dream viewer here.But, there is also one web designing software called coffee editor and i think people are not much aware of it..!
    No i never heard about it can you pl focus details about it what are the benefits over dream weaver?

Well there was a tm when i was using it but later i got much more advanced tools like microsoft expression web and i left it.
    Better use other tools than this one to make websites.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well there was a tm when i was using it but later i got much more advanced tools like microsoft expression web and i left it.
    Better use other tools than this one to make websites.
    Yes, this was a old software and now more advanced softwares have come and my friends were using this old one, but many of them now don't even know about this software

Quote Originally Posted by john
    No i never heard about it can you pl focus details about it what are the benefits over dream weaver?
    No. I did not heard about it.. But thanks for the informations.. I will check it out.. Hope its good for me..

Which software you are using now? what i mentioned above is a very old software used for web designing which no one uses now as there are many new softwares in the market now

Well, i don't use coffee editor, but i knows this software when searching software online. I normally use dreamweaver and frontpage to design for my webages. Do anyone knows is this coffee editor having easier way to design webpages?

I have used it but the code generated was poor. contained lot of unnecessary items. so I dropped it after the first try....

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    I have used it but the code generated was poor. contained lot of unnecessary items. so I dropped it after the first try....
    Maybe it's very old version and now no one uses this and many of them are not even aware of this software and i also didn't study it properly

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    Maybe it's very old version and now no one uses this and many of them are not even aware of this software and i also didn't study it properly
    Well, i really didn't heard about coffee editor before, since you are the thread starter, you must be using this software about some time, can i know is this coffee editor is also one type of wyswyg webpage editor?

No i have not tried coffee editor and i have not heard of it but i dont need to because dreamweaver is too good.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    No i have not tried coffee editor and i have not heard of it but i dont need to because dreamweaver is too good.
    I am also using Dremweaver only and this coffee editor is a very old software for web designing and i also came to know about this through one of my friends who know's this