Default Are there anyone earning only through blogginf?

There are many people doing well in blogging and are there anyone here earning well just through blogging here?

Unfortunately, I'm not one of those. I'm still trying to reach that. I know a friend who has good earning from paid to review (blog advertising). With blog's page rank=2, he is paid $10 for each review. In a month he accept review jobs about 12-16.

Quote Originally Posted by rofi
    Unfortunately, I'm not one of those. I'm still trying to reach that. I know a friend who has good earning from paid to review (blog advertising). With blog's page rank=2, he is paid $10 for each review. In a month he accept review jobs about 12-16.
    So nice can u pl share the site name ?though i dont have any site having good pr ,another thing is i'm searching for good paid to write site but not succeeded.

I also want to know the names of the site which are giving review jobs to bloggers though I know it required a blog with good page rank.
    Satykam, recently I have noticed that discusionpoint forum has opened a section of writing article. I have already written to them about it, but do you know anything about it? What is the incentive per article there?

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I also want to know the names of the site which are giving review jobs to bloggers though I know it required a blog with good page rank.
    Satykam, recently I have noticed that discusionpoint forum has opened a section of writing article. I have already written to them about it, but do you know anything about it? What is the incentive per article there?
    Sorry sarkar they have done it for testing purpose for the time being they will not give any thing but they will give chance to those writers who will write for free now.

I also wanted to learn how to earn a decent amount of money through blogging. There are just a few opportunities to earn a lot through this I guess.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

When you want to earn decent money, it always involve hard work.
    Beside than hard work, you need to get information about how to earn money from blogging.
    There are many method to earn from blogging, but you can try which is the best for you

I think it's hard now to earn from blogging since there are many competitor start blogging.
    many people try their luck to earn money from blog since recession

Quote Originally Posted by master
    I think it's hard now to earn from blogging since there are many competitor start blogging.
    many people try their luck to earn money from blog since recession
    No, earning from blogging does not involved any competitors, cos blogger is earn through affiliate and publishing cost, it is nothind to do with other blogger who already earn well. In fact we can learn something new from those blogger that earn well online. Earn from blogging always need hard works, especially in promoting your site and make sure you have nice blog post.

Default Re: Are there anyone earning only through blogginf?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are many people doing well in blogging and are there anyone here earning well just through blogging here?
    yes, there r many people who can earn very good ammount.. Like - ads, pay per post. add photo albam, xxxxx, video, music etc.. bt its a hard work to earn money..

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    yes, there r many people who can earn very good ammount.. Like - ads, pay per post. add photo albam, xxxxx, video, music etc.. bt its a hard work to earn money..
    Well, last time my blog did join almost all the make money online way, lie cpm, cpc programs, product affiliates, paid to blog post, upload link and data, even referrals program for hyips. I did earn some money, but not much as i already stopped working with my blogs during that time. I did know a blogger that able to million of dolar yearly just by blogging.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, last time my blog did join almost all the make money online way, lie cpm, cpc programs, product affiliates, paid to blog post, upload link and data, even referrals program for hyips. I did earn some money, but not much as i already stopped working with my blogs during that time. I did know a blogger that able to million of dolar yearly just by blogging.
    million of dollar. terrific.
    then that guy must hold one highest ranked blog and so he can earn such more. how about pay per post? what's the rate there?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    million of dollar. terrific.
    then that guy must hold one highest ranked blog and so he can earn such more. how about pay per post? what's the rate there?
    His name is john chow, i know him since few year before when i am still actives in blogging. The way he earn is through affiliate marketing and seling ads space in his blog. he is one of the most successful blogger, another one blogger that i know is shoemoney.

I know only john chow, He is a gr8 blogger.. But I did not heard about shoemoney.. who is he? Ok, I will search in google to know about him.. Thanks..

what I mean by competitor is another blogger.
    there's many blog now and I believe if our content is better than other blog, people will stop reading other people blog and start to subscribe our blog

there's many blog now and I believe if our content is better than other blog, people will stop reading other people blog and start to subscribe our blog
    When your blog topics is interesting, automatically there will surely having many visitors to your blog, even that there are many blogger around it wouldn't affect this condition at all, what you need to make sure is always provides nice topics in your blog.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

When your blog topics is interesting, automatically there will surely having many visitors to your blog, even that there are many blogger around it wouldn't affect this condition at all, what you need to make sure is always provides nice topics in your blog.
    yes. new interesting topic and popular things up to date will all attract more visitors to your blog. just try to write more attractive articles there.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Beside than hard work, you need to get information about how to earn money from blogging.
    There are many method to earn from blogging, but you can try which is the best for you
    yeah it is hard to start earning in blogs. i do not think that we can earn by blogging. only few does. so i think it is not really worth it not unless you really love blogging.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    yeah it is hard to start earning in blogs. i do not think that we can earn by blogging. only few does. so i think it is not really worth it not unless you really love blogging.
    There are not many blogger able to success making decent income by blogging but if you never tried you won't know whether will you success or not. Blogging involves hard works and interest, no luck involved.