Default Is There any solution?

Hello friend is there any solution to convert Javascript in to XML format and also in VB or C# format?If you any such kind of software then please inform me, it urgent....
    Thanks.

Default Re: Is There any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello friend is there any solution to convert Javascript in to XML format and also in VB or C# format?If you any such kind of software then please inform me, it urgent....
    Thanks.
    Hi Debasis, I have Found a Site where the online Converter automatically convert C# to VB and VB to C#.
    Here is the Link to visit the site:-
    http://converter.telerik.com/

Hope it will help you.........

Default REPLY!

As far as i have seen in my whole period of time i havent seen such converter!
    There cant be a successful conversion between the same!

Default Re: REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    As far as i have seen in my whole period of time i havent seen such converter!
    There cant be a successful conversion between the same!
    As far as i know there is lots of paid software available which is offering this service but their cost is very high.
    Thanks.

Yes, you do get paid softwares, but i also haven't found any free softwares for you.I think you are into some serious project works..

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes, you do get paid softwares, but i also haven't found any free softwares for you.I think you are into some serious project works..
    Ya I am lots of work to do and I am alone person to do handle everything, so if any such kind of software available then It can help me to handle everything easily, otherwise no need of such kind of software.
    Thanks Alen.

Ya I am lots of work to do and I am alone person to do handle everything, so if any such kind of software available then It can help me to handle everything easily, otherwise no need of such kind of software.
    Thanks Alen.
    Yes, if you get any ready made softwares it will help you out a lot, but why don't you keep an assistant with you if you have so much work with you?

Thanks Alen.
    Yes, if you get any ready made softwares it will help you out a lot, but why don't you keep an assistant with you if you have so much work with you?
    In my town there are very few person who know web designing and those who know about it but their capacity is very limited and they know only basic things and they can't handle my projects and they even never heard about those projects i am handling. So I planning to shift my office to a different place and i will start my personal Web Hosting and Domain Reselling Business ..It will take some time and i have to appoint few personnel who are experienced in such work.

To handle everything alone is not possible.
    Thanks For the good suggestion.