Default Do you include frames in a website?

I have worked on frames in websites but still prefer to develop websites without frames as it is troublesome to design a website with frames most of the time

Default Message

You are right.I didnt tried it but my friend faced some problem about frames in website.

While i was learning website designing, i used to learn lot of frames in a website and once i started developing websites, i never use it for any site as sometimes it does give problems

I have hardly seen any good or famous site which use frames. Though I don't know real reason why they don't use it, I heard that it makes the site loading slow so people avoid it.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    While i was learning website designing, i used to learn lot of frames in a website and once i started developing websites, i never use it for any site as sometimes it does give problems
    Hi alensot i didn't know that you are a web developer ,can you pl share some of sites you developed.I really feels happy to see my fellow members creation.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I have hardly seen any good or famous site which use frames. Though I don't know real reason why they don't use it, I heard that it makes the site loading slow so people avoid it.
    There are some complications inserting frames in a website as sometimes a small error will give you wrong links and in wrong pages also..so, i just avoid frames in a website

I once tried to introduce frame in one of my pages of my website. I need it because I want a certain portions of my screen would remain fixed, and the remaining portion get scrolled. at that time one of my freinds in this forum has helped me a lot, but ultimately I couldn't use it in proper way and my realisation is 'it is very difficult to use'.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I never used frame on my site because adsense will reject my site for using frames.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I never used frame on my site because adsense will reject my site for using frames.
    I never knew that adsense will not accept sites with frames and this is news for me and though i don't insert frames anywhere also

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    It is totally new informations to me that google doesn't accepts website which has frames. I can't understand the relation between adsense codes and that of frames.

Yes, even i will be interested in some inputs here on why google doesn't accept frames in a website as i never heard about this till now..!

Default Re: Do you include frames in a website?

I have worked on frames in websites but still prefer to develop websites without frames as it is troublesome to design a website with frames most of the time
    Hi Alen, basically we use frames in our websites in 2 purposes and one if we are making a tutorial sites and another one if we are making any FAQ for any sites.
    But if you will use frames in general sites then there will be no benefit of it rather it will be more complex, to make a single page you will need to create minimum of 5 different frames, for this its not advisable to use frames in any general sites.

Thanks.

Default Re: Do you include frames in a website?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hi Alen, basically we use frames in our websites in 2 purposes and one if we are making a tutorial sites and another one if we are making any FAQ for any sites.
    But if you will use frames in general sites then there will be no benefit of it rather it will be more complex, to make a single page you will need to create minimum of 5 different frames, for this its not advisable to use frames in any general sites.

Thanks.
    Yes, you are right and i just learnt all these frames only in my initial classes and have never implemented in live sites anytime as it is unwanted mostly and reason you gave is also perfect