Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Most of the webistes todya come wiothout flash..!

These days most websites doesn't include flash in their site as flash will not be helpful for SEO as robots will not be able to crawl through the flash pages

Default Message

Ya.You are right when i was learning how to design from a friend he also told me that flash is used less in websites now a days.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.You are right when i was learning how to design from a friend he also told me that flash is used less in websites now a days.
    Yes, these days flash is used less as also most sites are looking into getting more traffic into their sites to earn some revenue and Google robots will not be able to scroll through flash page

Default Re: Most of the webistes todya come wiothout flash..!

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    These days most websites doesn't include flash in their site as flash will not be helpful for SEO as robots will not be able to crawl through the flash pages
    Alensot do you know there are few renowned news site available the entire site is made with flash action scripting And you don't find any single page made with plain text, seo doesn't matter because the spider or the crawler always index some site with the meta keywords only he has no problem with flash site there are many flash sites are available which page rank is 5,6 even 9 but the demerit of using flash site it will load very slowly and one don't have patience to see what will come some many user close the site before reading anything there so this is the big Minus point of a flash site.
    Thanks. :arrow:

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Though flash sites are very nice to look the way it loads with fancy design but most of browser not support or it requires some plugins to load properly for this reason websites reluctant to use flash.

Default Re: Most of the webistes todya come wiothout flash..!

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Alensot do you know there are few renowned news site available the entire site is made with flash action scripting And you don't find any single page made with plain text, seo doesn't matter because the spider or the crawler always index some site with the meta keywords only he has no problem with flash site there are many flash sites are available which page rank is 5,6 even 9 but the demerit of using flash site it will load very slowly and one don't have patience to see what will come some many user close the site before reading anything there so this is the big Minus point of a flash site.
    Thanks. :arrow:
    Yes, there are websites with full flash and i have seen many sites.Just look into some Microsoft flash sites which loads fast.It also depends on the kind of server you are hosting your flash site.

yes, the flash site won't affect the SEO at all, we need to put our keywords in the flash page, and it will functioned as same as the non flash page too. Some site don't like to use flash page due to most user don't have patience to wait, and they prefer skip whenever seeing flsh introduction.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I'm not sure, but I think flash page will have low effect with SEO since google / other search engine can't read keyword from flash file.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I'm not sure, but I think flash page will have low effect with SEO since google / other search engine can't read keyword from flash file.
    I think flash is used for design purpose it has nothing to do with SEO ,SEO comes to play with the content and content always written in text or one can manually use meta tag.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    I think flash is used for design purpose it has nothing to do with SEO ,SEO comes to play with the content and content always written in text or one can manually use meta tag.
    Yes, using meta tag in our flash file page header, and it won't affect the SEO, as google and other search directory can look for the meta tag header files that we specified.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Yes, using meta tag in our flash file page header, and it won't affect the SEO, as google and other search directory can look for the meta tag header files that we specified.
    Yes, even then people looking into more traffic to a website will not like to include flash into their website

Friends, I think you people mean in brief that these days not much sites use adobe flash player to create web pages. I wonder how you people find out if the site has created using flash player or any other softwares. Any website links that are of created by flash player will help me to understand that.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, I think you people mean in brief that these days not much sites use adobe flash player to create web pages. I wonder how you people find out if the site has created using flash player or any other softwares. Any website links that are of created by flash player will help me to understand that.
    Yes, most of the sites are not using flash files and to find out whether there is a flash file in any web page, you can right click on any animated image and you will see

Flash file is just for animation graphics, so if you see a site is build in static way without animation, you can already said that that site is not using a flash file at all. Well, even if you find out a site is using animation, you have to right click the animation files, see an macromedia properties come out or not, if not it is not a flash file as well, if yes then it is build with flash.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Flash file is just for animation graphics, so if you see a site is build in static way without animation, you can already said that that site is not using a flash file at all. Well, even if you find out a site is using animation, you have to right click the animation files, see an macromedia properties come out or not, if not it is not a flash file as well, if yes then it is build with flash.
    Exactly and animations can also be done by photoshop and other animating softwares, but those animations will not be as smooth as done in flash

add flash on website is cool and attracting, but not all people likes to see flash content on website, because it makes the website loading slow and eat up bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by master
    add flash on website is cool and attracting, but not all people likes to see flash content on website, because it makes the website loading slow and eat up bandwidth
    It is better to have more disk space and keeping the flash file small, loading can be made faster and only if flash files are big, loading will slow down

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It is better to have more disk space and keeping the flash file small, loading can be made faster and only if flash files are big, loading will slow down
    well, good flash content usually contain big file size, except you're only put flash banner or flash ads. Flash banner and flash ads won't give much effect to your site

well, good flash content usually contain big file size, except you're only put flash banner or flash ads. Flash banner and flash ads won't give much effect to your site
    depend s on server also and if it is a good server with good speed and if you have developed your flash in such a way that loads fast, it will be too good

Default REPLY!

About 99% of the time, the presence of Flash on a website constitutes a usability disease. Although there are rare occurrences of good Flash design (it even adds value on occasion), the use of Flash typically lowers usability. In most cases, we would be better off if these multimedia objects were removed.