Default I want to make my website popular

Hello all

Can you please tell me how to promote my web site link and bring hundreds of new visitors to my site fast

my son in the hospital and I need to earn more money to help him

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think that the similar point was posted in some other section on this forum only.
    However, here I would like to advise you to take services of some SEO expert if you are serious about it and if you can afford it. However, if you cannot afford it, you will have to learn SEO and keep applying to your site.

Default Re: I want to make my website popular

Quote Originally Posted by Loomyorackcon
    Hello all

Can you please tell me how to promote my web site link and bring hundreds of new visitors to my site fast

Promoting and earning through website is not an easy task and it doesn't happen overnight as you will have to advertise through various ways and then look into SEO aspect of that and then only you can drive more traffic into you site

Default Re: I want to make my website popular

Quote Originally Posted by Loomyorackcon
    Hello all

The only thing that we can do to increase the page view is - contents should be very good enough and also try following SEO techniques that can help you a lot for getting new members.

Also Try to add your site in google search engine this will again gain new members.

Other then that - try updating the sites.. everyday. This will again help you.

I guess promoting your website will help you in increasing your members.Also try to add your website in google search with help of that your pagerank will increase and your website will become popular.

You can try to join autosurf or traffic exchange site if you want to get much visitors instantly in a day.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I guess promoting your website will help you in increasing your members.Also try to add your website in google search with help of that your pagerank will increase and your website will become popular.
    But increasing the members thats means your site need to be more popular. You can try for traffic sites - like auto surf or manual surf that can defenitely help you but again that is very temporary.

Target that your site will come on the first page of the Google search engine or any search engine this will help you.

For this the best methods are to follow SEO technique.. in which I am also very poor.

Nothing happens overnight and you will have to spend more hours on the net improving your site including more content and updating it as frequently as you can and once your site is filled up only you can aim at getting more visitors and then revenue part

Post your blog in as many sites as possible, even in autosurf sites.
    But the basic is the content, if it is not attractive, more traffic is no use.
    try set more blogs with high pay keywords.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    this is a bad idea to put a site in autosurf site this will not do good to your site's reputation.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    this is a bad idea to put a site in autosurf site this will not do good to your site's reputation.
    well, we can do promotion on autosurf, but not too much, and make sure that autosurf is filled with real visitors.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Well autosurf really has bad impact on google rankings , so we should avoid it at all cost , we should have unique content and promote it in forums and blogs , it will help to get good traffic.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Nothing happens overnight and you will have to spend more hours on the net improving your site including more content and updating it as frequently as you can and once your site is filled up only you can aim at getting more visitors and then revenue part
    yeah this is very correct. We have to work very hard for getting more traffic on your site. Directory submission is also important and also we can use some programs to increase the traffic on put site.