Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default If you want to earn good money

Hi all webmasters, this is your day! Know why? Because a new dating affiliate program for webmasters has appeared on the net! You can register, place their link at your site and get money for your visitors registering with meetin42.com. For each newly registered person you値l get 10% of his/her registration fee. If you invite your friend who is also a webmaster, you値l get your 10% but when he/she places a link at his/her site you値l get 15% for each new member. Guess what? For the 3rd link in the chain of registered people you値l get 20%! I guess that痴 a great way to increase your income!
    -------------------------------------------
    Dating affiliate programs for webmasters on MeetingForTwo - meeting42.com

I am interested about it.. Can u pls tell me what is the minimumm payout there? did u got ur payment from then or not? Pls reply then i will also want to try it...

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I have bad experience with dating site affiliate program.
    The last time I joined such site, they don't pay me $80 on my account.
    That's why, I don't want to get involved again in dating site

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I have bad experience with dating site affiliate program.
    The last time I joined such site, they don't pay me $80 on my account.
    That's why, I don't want to get involved again in dating site
    ops its really bad that u lost ur $80 - can u pls share with us that scam site - where u lost? Then we will also aware of this type of site..

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Well you mean to say your site registration is not free i'm afraid any body can register ,adult friend finder giving money for free registration.

It is not easy to promote your site since member registration need to pay, it is not a free signup that we can easily promote. I counldn't find much info about your affiliate programs and minimum payout and methods, can you supply it clearly?

I think without know the dating site is legit or not, we should not join the sites, many sites are there who while the payment time comes they didnot keep their words.

Default Re: If you want to earn good money

Quote Originally Posted by meeting
    Hi all webmasters, this is your day! Know why? Because a new dating affiliate program for webmasters has appeared on the net! You can register, place their link at your site and get money for your visitors registering with meetin42.com. For each newly registered person you値l get 10% of his/her registration fee. If you invite your friend who is also a webmaster, you値l get your 10% but when he/she places a link at his/her site you値l get 15% for each new member. Guess what? For the 3rd link in the chain of registered people you値l get 20%! I guess that痴 a great way to increase your income!
    -------------------------------------------
    Dating affiliate programs for webmasters on MeetingForTwo - meeting42.com
    I think this kind of earning method is hard you need to ask people to sign up and pay for membership fee, and its not that easy to convince people to pay for that dating site, anyway how much did you earn from this? do they require minimum payment? how much then. can you pls update us? thnaks

Do you think that people will give money for membership to join in such kind of sites where there are many reputed dating sites including friendfinder sites, I still doubt about the thing.

i dont' think i can get money from the site, if members have to pay fee before joining in the site. but it is not bad to put it on my blog.

GOOd site,but i am still not sure i can get money from it,becaue sounds it is allowed only been join by paid fee,so that is not a good things to most webmaster.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well.there are lots of affilate program do not need members to pay any fee for the membership and this would not suite me also.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well.there are lots of affilate program do not need members to pay any fee for the membership and this would not suite me also.
    paid to joining affilate programs are pure scam they only build their downline and members earn from getting join peoples under them most of top affilate programs don't offer this kind of joining fees peoples don't waste time and money in this kind of site.

So it all depends on the people who joins there by paying money.I think it is a quiet difficult task for someone to get registered as a paid member.Also the payout is kind high as compared to the site that are offering money for joining under them with free.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    So it all depends on the people who joins there by paying money.I think it is a quiet difficult task for someone to get registered as a paid member.Also the payout is kind high as compared to the site that are offering money for joining under them with free.
    this supposed to be Paid to Sign up offer we need to complete same requirement like adultfriend finder have and this really difficult task.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    this supposed to be Paid to Sign up offer we need to complete same requirement like adultfriend finder have and this really difficult task.
    If it's same like adultfriendfinder, then I don't think it's hard to do.
    Many people earn $30 per day from adultfriendfinder, so we can do this too.

paid to joining affilate programs are pure scam they only build their downline and members earn from getting join peoples under them most of top affilate programs don't offer this kind of joining fees peoples don't waste time and money in this kind of site.
    Well thanks for the warning my friend I will take your word for it since you have experienced such site and looks to me the thread starter cant share more about the site and offer us more detailed information regarding the site that he stated.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well thanks for the warning my friend I will take your word for it since you have experienced such site and looks to me the thread starter cant share more about the site and offer us more detailed information regarding the site that he stated.

Not all of paid to signup sites are scam.
    I know many people who already earn much money from paid to signup offer.
    And do you know that US people can get up to $1000 per month just by paid to sign up offer

And do you know that US people can get up to $1000 per month just by paid to sign up offer
    Well i know many site are still paying for paid to sign up but they have really strict rules we need to give minimum sign up in a month or our earning will reset to ZERO.

but i only know Adult friend finder is good paying site from long time don't know about this site admin is inactive after starting thread. ops:

Well i know many site are still paying for paid to sign up but they have really strict rules we need to give minimum sign up in a month or our earning will reset to ZERO.

but i only know Adult friend finder is good paying site from long time don't know about this site admin is inactive after starting thread. ops:
    Well i never used any such programme yet but i think it will be the most hard part for anyone yet to use if they are resetting the earning to zero in each month.I think it is better to know about such sites before joining.
    can you suggest me some names of such sites so i can be careful.