Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Finally i have got my money from PP

My account where limited more than 5 months but last week i have got my money in my bank account i have got email from Paypal that i am eligible to withdraw money to bank account i have already added bank account after i requested withdraw it take me 3 days to get credit.
    But i have one question now can i continue my PP account and withdraw money to bank account in future if still my account is limited. ? :?:

Here is letter i have received from PP :

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal.
    As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited until you perform the steps required to lift the limitation.

While access to your account is limited, you may:
    * place logos into your auction listings or on your website
    * update your account information
    * withdraw funds from your account

You may not:
    * send or request money
    * receive payments
    * add funds to your account
    * close your account

Thank you for using PayPal.

Sincerely,
    The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value
    facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
    Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID XXXXX

Yes you can withdraw your money now though your paypal is limited. But the matter is why you want to withdraw when you are not going to get any funds in paypal. I mean you cannot receive or transfer funds in your PP so you cannot get any funds in your PP, then why you want to withdraw. I suggest you call PP and try to unlimit your account. If you have sufficient document proofs, then you may unlimit your account.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. won't you can withdraw and send money that 6 months limitation expried ?

Default Re: Finally i have got my money from PP

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    My account where limited more than 5 months but last week i have got my money in my bank account i have got email from Paypal that i am eligible to withdraw money to bank account i have already added bank account after i requested withdraw it take me 3 days to get credit.
    But i have one question now can i continue my PP account and withdraw money to bank account in future if still my account is limited. ? :?:

Here is letter i have received from PP :

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX,

Your PayPal funds are now eligible for withdrawal.

To withdraw funds from your account, please log in to PayPal.
    As a reminder, access to your account will remain limited until you perform the steps required to lift the limitation.

While access to your account is limited, you may:
    * place logos into your auction listings or on your website
    * update your account information
    * withdraw funds from your account

You may not:
    * send or request money
    * receive payments
    * add funds to your account
    * close your account

Thank you for using PayPal.

Sincerely,
    The PayPal Team

Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click the Help link in the top right corner of any PayPal page.

----------------------------------------------------------------
    Copyright © 1999-2009 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Consumer advisory- PayPal Pte. Ltd., the holder of PayPal’s stored value
    facility, does not require the approval of the Monetary Authority of Singapore.
    Users are advised to read the terms and conditions carefully.

PayPal Email ID XXXXX
    Well just give them what they ask for removing the limitation and the limitation is removed. When my account was limited they had asked me for the credit card statement of the card that I had added. I gave them a scan copy of it and my limitation was removed.

First of all, I just want to know why the paypal has limited your account!

They are saying that you cannot add funds to your account, but can withdraw the remaining balance to your bank. So I think it's not possible to withdraw funds after a certain period.

When my account was limited I was not allowed to withdraw my funds to the bank too. My account had become totally useless.

Quote Originally Posted by mr.microsoft
    When my account was limited I was not allowed to withdraw my funds to the bank too. My account had become totally useless.
    have you withdraw your balance on thate limited account already? i think it is only useless in that limited time and you can use it again when the time is expired.

Well guys i have uploaded my details twice and send them email twice but i haven't got satisfied answer from them what exact i need to do but anyway i am thinking to open new PP account and close this one so i will be able to do transaction with new account without any problem.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi it is really strange after lifting the limit and permitting to withdraw why they are not allowing to do any transaction?Paypal's support system is not good.

Well guys i have uploaded my details twice and send them email twice but i haven't got satisfied answer from them what exact i need to do but anyway i am thinking to open new PP account and close this one so i will be able to do transaction with new account without any problem.
    But as far as I know you cannot close your account unless and until it is unlimited, so you better contact them via phone because you won't get anser if you contact them via email.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi it is really strange after lifting the limit and permitting to withdraw why they are not allowing to do any transaction?Paypal's support system is not good.
    Well PP support system is not good most of time BOT replay to our emails and query and lemon i think it is not worth and can solve my account problem if i call them i am going to open new account with full details in next month o so.

well i know paypal is very much honest and they are taking care of each and every one's issue logged. i am happy to use it thats why.
    So what about the money you had before they limited your account? did you get that money now

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well i know paypal is very much honest and they are taking care of each and every one's issue logged. i am happy to use it thats why.
    So what about the money you had before they limited your account? did you get that money now
    yup i have got all my money back and in my bank account and i can't do anything when my account was limited.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Well PP support system is not good most of time BOT replay to our emails and query and lemon i think it is not worth and can solve my account problem if i call them i am going to open new account with full details in next month o so.
    It is better to open another account from different ip and different name and before that close your old paypal account if you have already withdrawn your money.

yes. if it is possible i also like to create a new account with new ip address and new name. but think most of us can't use this way because we are limitted to use the IP address and need a real name for the late problem maybe arised to provide proof. plus we do not have much resours of that can provide us both new ip address and name to help us. really trusted realtionship are not also much in real life..

[quoet]
    Well PP support system is not good most of time BOT replay to our emails and query and lemon i think it is not worth and can solve my account problem if i call them i am going to open new account with full details in next month o so.[/quote]
    I think PP will limit your new account as well if you open with the same name and same ip. I tried it several times but every time PP limited my new account. The only way for you to use PP is to call them and explain your problems. Of course, email doesn't work because PP don't reply to our emails.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. if it is possible i also like to create a new account with new ip address and new name. but think most of us can't use this way because we are limitted to use the IP address and need a real name for the late problem maybe arised to provide proof. plus we do not have much resours of that can provide us both new ip address and name to help us. really trusted realtionship are not also much in real life..
    I think it's better to open a new account with the details of your family members,because anyway if you open on your name it will be limited account.I think it works better.I never tried it before but hope it works.

It is better to open another account from different ip and different name and before that close your old paypal account if you have already withdrawn your money.
    Yeah that is good idea if i use proxy they can't catch me but problem is i need original documents and credit card for verification that is complicated for me but anyway i am going to approach any my friend to provide me credit card so i can use PP account in his name.

If there is a limit in paypal to withdraw money then isn't it possible to wothdraw it in several parts?
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    If there is a limit in paypal to withdraw money then isn't it possible to wothdraw it in several parts?
    Yup that is correct after PP account limited we can't withdraw money to bank account every time just once after we get conformation email from PP that our account is eligible for withdraw.