Default Have You Seen My New Site Design?

Hello Guys I have Redesigned my website again and its different from first one and previously i was using ready made free theme but this time i have designed this theme, so i need your feedback on my design plz click on the following image and visit my site and plz give your feedback.

Thanks.

my friend I think I am gonna need your help one of this days so pls pm me your YM.
    and regarding your design I like it and I think I am gonna need your service in the future I am not sure when but I really want to get your YM so that anytime soon I will contact you. thanks and hope you will reply.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    my friend I think I am gonna need your help one of this days so pls pm me your YM.
    and regarding your design I like it and I think I am gonna need your service in the future I am not sure when but I really want to get your YM so that anytime soon I will contact you. thanks and hope you will reply.
    No problem at all i time to time provide good offers also and currently i am providing many services from top to bottom no other sites and persons are providing services like me and currently i am going to add Video Editing and animation work also and previously i am providing SEO,all types of designing work,search engine listing, link building,development,joomla,wordpress,html/css,dhtml themes customization and designing etc....So if you ever have any work then feel free to ask me I can make PTC sites also.So You can contact me at any time from my site there I have given my whole contact details and you can use the online contact form and you also can chat with me online in yahoo also there you can get my chatting ID.So feel free to ask me anything.
    Thanks.

Default Re: Have You Seen My New Site Design?

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Guys I have Redesigned my website again and its different from first one and previously i was using ready made free theme but this time i have designed this theme, so i need your feedback on my design plz click on the following image and visit my site and plz give your feedback.

Thanks.
    The site design is good and do you also offer PHP programming support for websites? which one you are perfect with-is it ASP or PHP?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot

Thanks.
    The site design is good and do you also offer PHP programming support for websites? which one you are perfect with-is it ASP or PHP?
    I am strong in PHP but i am learning Asp and trying hard to make a big project on Asp but in comparison to php asp is very costlier in many way the hosting for asp u need windows hosting which is very costly in comparison to php so i prefer php but i trying to learn Python,Coldfusion and Asp,JSP very soon.Can you plz show me any of your asp work as you written in many thread u have made many Asp website so i want to see a Asp site,waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.

You have chosen the right guy to advertise your website. He looks confident and makes positive emotions.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Thanks.
    I am strong in PHP but i am learning Asp and trying hard to make a big project on Asp but in comparison to php asp is very costlier in many way the hosting for asp u need windows hosting which is very costly in comparison to php so i prefer php but i trying to learn Python,Coldfusion and Asp,JSP very soon.Can you plz show me any of your asp work as you written in many thread u have made many Asp website so i want to see a Asp site,waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.
    I am more into designing part in a website and add little bit od ASP if it is needed as order form where entries made in that form wil come directly to your e-mail i.d as most of the people here d prefer static sites and i also don't promote any e-com sites as it will also come out costlier and programming as you know is little bit messy also

Thanks.
    Thanks.
    Thanks.
    I am more into designing part in a website and add little bit od ASP if it is needed as order form where entries made in that form wil come directly to your e-mail i.d as most of the people here d prefer static sites and i also don't promote any e-com sites as it will also come out costlier and programming as you know is little bit messy also
    Hi Alensot no problem i have read your reply in your previous thread where u have written why have not replied me...so now problem..solved thanks for replying.