Default where is my paypal money?

Few days ago, I denied $1 from a site, because i have to verify my paypal account. but i received an email from paypal that the money return to my account. where is it?

Default Re: where is my paypal money?

Quote Originally Posted by wonderful1
    Few days ago, I denied $1 from a site, because i have to verify my paypal account. but i received an email from paypal that the money return to my account. where is it?
    Well paypal returns the amount that they deduct for verification after your account has been verified. If you have denied a dollar from another site then they won't give you back.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

I could not understand ,you mean there is no balance in your pay pal account ?as you denied that must have returned to sender.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

well. paypal return 1$ also to your paypal account? i think that's they deducted 1$ on your credit card and several days past they returned this money to your paypal account for the verify.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. paypal return 1$ also to your paypal account? i think that's they deducted 1$ on your credit card and several days past they returned this money to your paypal account for the verify.
    But for verification paypal need $1.95 not $1 so how they took $1?As per papal rule they use Credit card for verification and when you will provide the transaction no of CC they will refund that amount.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    I could not understand ,you mean there is no balance in your pay pal account ?as you denied that must have returned to sender.
    it says there is somthing wrong to take the money back to my sender, so it returns to my account, but i didn't find $1 waiting for approve again.

it says there is somthing wrong to take the money back to my sender, so it returns to my account, but i didn't find $1 waiting for approve again.
    Paypal is always mysterious and they say one thing and do one thing. In my case, they are asking me to remove my bank account details after disabling the "remove" button. So it's paypal nature to play double game. The only way to solve out paypal issue is to call them directly via phone. If you send them support ticket, they won't respond to you.

nope i really understand what you are trying to tell, you denied a payment from a site ofcourse the money will not come to paypal :?

perhaps you don't verify your paypal account.maybe you can check your balance and you can find your money excits in it when you verify your paypal successfully.

well,perhaps you have to verify your paypal account ,then you can find your money.

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini

nope i really understand what you are trying to tell, you denied a payment from a site ofcourse the money will not come to paypal :?
    well. he said paypal returned the money to his paypal account already.
    really it's alittele confused now.

the email shows there is something wrong when the money return to the sender's account, so it returnd to my acount again, but i didn't get it after verifying my account.

the email shows there is something wrong when the money return to the sender's account, so it returnd to my acount again, but i didn't get it after verifying my account.
    so . have you contacted with paypal about this issue already?
    i think they will send to you finally.

Default Message

I think if they have deducted that 1$ then you wont get it back and it is not problem of paypal.

Maybe your $1 was successfully transferred to the site. You either contact paypal or the site's admin for that.

well. the topic starater wonderful have never come back to this site to confirm wehter he has received the money or not. i guess he has received it finally as maybe that's only the qustion of processing time.

It is not that much confusing may be they made a mistake and took charges and returned it later.