Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

well i am just slogging and dragging slowly in order to reach my $2 over there.
    i need to make another $8 and then request payout there.

Hi sushil i dont know how much dark sorrow got but yes definitely it is an encouraging steps from admin i hope site sustains for long time.

i had requested morethan 11 usd but i was paid exactly 10 usd by admin.so now whenver i reach payout limit i will not wait to accumulate more credits but immediately request payout.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i had requested morethan 11 usd but i was paid exactly 10 usd by admin.so now whenver i reach payout limit i will not wait to accumulate more credits but immediately request payout.
    Ya i was also thinking to tell you ,and i think it is good decision because if some body wil request after $50 then others will be affected.Anyways you will reach early in the next payout as the balnace amount added to your existing balance.

Hmmmm. I had plans to request a big amount from DP. But it seems requesting $10 is good because we won't loose any money there.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Hmmmm. I had plans to request a big amount from DP. But it seems requesting $10 is good because we won't loose any money there.
    It is a good idea and i support satyakam if one member willm request big amount it may imbalance others earning and payment,suppose admin has a balance of $100 in this he can pay 10 members but if one will request $100 others wont get anything.

I am not even halfway on my minimum payout, im trying to be active there, but only limited section to post, still few members are there, so i always make a new thread to get more points

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    if u request big amount u will only be paid 10 usd as fixed amount.so make request when u complete 10 usd only.i had requested morethan 11 usd but i received 10 usd.this is admin.'s policy.we have to respect it.

I like posting at the general discussion. There are lots of topics to post there. I dont mind if the rate is low on that section what I like is the topics that I can relate aside from PTP and PTC and other discussion that involves making money online.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    I am not even halfway on my minimum payout, im trying to be active there, but only limited section to post, still few members are there, so i always make a new thread to get more points
    Hi how can you say that limited section to post i think not a single section left to cover so many threads and post to reply ,just imagine how Sushila,me and alensoft were giving from the start?

All new registered users are now activated and no need to wait for activation code. I have no problem in loging in the site, the only problem i encounter is when i click any section, the page doesn't display and gives me problem. I still can't make a post from the site for that reason.

hey limited post in the sense it is just a 20 post limits per day you cant make more than 20 posts per day ok.

Quote Originally Posted by aldejay
    All new registered users are now activated and no need to wait for activation code. I have no problem in loging in the site, the only problem i encounter is when i click any section, the page doesn't display and gives me problem. I still can't make a post from the site for that reason.
    you try refreshing your page same problem comes to me you just refresh the page it works and i guess it some problem in server and vimstar we cant post more than 20 post a day there is a limit so please try to stay on 20 post or else you will be facing a great loss

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    you try refreshing your page same problem comes to me you just refresh the page it works and i guess it some problem in server and vimstar we cant post more than 20 post a day there is a limit so please try to stay on 20 post or else you will be facing a great loss
    what great loss did you mean?
    getting banned or what?

will u please explain what is great loss of making excessive posts by mistakes?i donot think anything mentioned regarding it in rules.

well, i believe he must be talking about the infractions i believe. if you make excessive posts then you may have to pay huge money for infractions.

I think if you post more than 20, in a day they will give you infractions or else your excess post will not be credited,, i don't have problem regarding posting since i just only post below 20 in a day, i am mostly at the general section.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    will u please explain what is great loss of making excessive posts by mistakes?i donot think anything mentioned regarding it in rules.
    I think if some body will post more than 20 posts only 20 posts money will be credited with warning as the site has no infrcation system but we should be careful to obey the rules ,.

Well may be they have some system like Webmaster so when someone make more than 20 posts won't get credit for that. I find it interesting to post there.

well so far. their is no infractions set by the admin, since the site is still new but its still okay to take some extra precautions to avoid any of those violations.