Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default co.cc or co.nr ?

Well i have never bought till now the paid domains like com or info.The main reason is the unverified paypal account.
    In my last one year of experiments i have made 4 to 5 sites with the same domains and now when i am about a new site which i am gone to run for a long time i need some info from you friends.
    We all know there are two providers like co.cc and co.nr
    which is best?
    Which one has great uptime?
    Which one is reliable to handle all the traffic?

Default Re: co.cc or co.nr ?

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Well i have never bought till now the paid domains like com or info.The main reason is the unverified paypal account.
    In my last one year of experiments i have made 4 to 5 sites with the same domains and now when i am about a new site which i am gone to run for a long time i need some info from you friends.
    which is best?
    I think if you really want to buy any domain better to go for .com,.info like extensions,i dont see any reason why you can't buy with unverified account if you have credit card attached,if you want to go for co.cc domains i dont have idea about co.nr or how popular this extension,i know co.cc ..

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    which is best?
    I think if you really want to buy any domain better to go for .com,.info like extensions,i dont see any reason why you can't buy with unverified account if you have credit card attached,if you want to go for co.cc domains i dont have idea about co.nr or how popular this extension,i know co.cc ..
    Well the reason i am asking is because i don't have a credit card attached to my paypal.So i can not buy a domain name like .com or .info.So i decided to use the free domain as .co.cc or other.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

which is best?
    Well the reason i am asking is because i don't have a credit card attached to my paypal.So i can not buy a domain name like .com or .info.So i decided to use the free domain as .co.cc or other.
    Ok you can do one thing you can wait for web master money payment
    then you can buy any .com domain with that money.

He wanted to say his paypal account is unverified so he can't buy domain because most of the domain registrars accept payments from only verified accounts.
    But shadowking, there are some registrars who accept LR as well as unverified PP accounts so you can search for that.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    He wanted to say his paypal account is unverified so he can't buy domain because most of the domain registrars accept payments from only verified accounts.
    But shadowking, there are some registrars who accept LR as well as unverified PP accounts so you can search for that.
    Well i am not knowing any such registrar yet.
    If you know then can you please tell me any one so that i will get a paid domain from them.

well,i think co.cc is better than co.nr.
    i prefer co.cc to co.nr.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    which is best?
    good suggestion. but i'm afraid webmastermoney's payment can't afford him to buy a domain. since the earnings here are only 1.2$ daily at the most and i think no one can earn that much acutally.

Friends, I know this site accepts LR http://20host.supersite.myorderbox.com for domain registration. You make your own research before you register here. All the best.

Default Message

Well i think as per my knowledge co.cc is better than co.nr.

as my opinion,co.cc is better than co.nr.it is reliable to handle all the traffic,and it has great uptime.i like it and i have one.

If i am not mistaken .co.cc and .co.nr, both is also a free domain, that is nothing special about free domain, if really want to go for better reputated domain, it is always better to choose .com, .org, .net and others.

In my opinion co.cc is better because it looks better than co.nr and also it is easy to remember. If i had to choose then i would have choosen the co.cc over co.nr

I prefer this among the 2.

co.cc and co.nr both are free domain, i don't think how to compare it as both look same to me. The imporatant is not the domain name, as you talking about downtimes, it is depends on our hosting, not the domain name. If really want to choose, .co.cc sound better than co.nr.

i thnk that it is a free one to haev .cc. so it is not bad. for some site to practice or train ourselves in having or maintaning a site.

which is best?
    People are familier with.com sites and that is why you see so many .com sites around and regarding co.cc and co.nr, i think you can go for co.cc as i feel that is better

i also consist in thinking co.cc is better.i have register three this domain,and it is used good.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    co.cc and co.nr both are free domain, i don't think how to compare it as both look same to me. The imporatant is not the domain name, as you talking about downtimes, it is depends on our hosting, not the domain name. If really want to choose, .co.cc sound better than co.nr.
    there's a difference with .co.cc and .co.nr
    .co.cc is not for free anymore, at least for good domain names, while long and bad domain names is still free.
    But for me, .co.cc is better because it doesn't showing any ads to our site

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    .co.cc is not for free anymore, at least for good domain names, while long and bad domain names is still free.
    Well, i also don't know that .co.cc has changed their policy to good domain name need to pay while bad domain name is free.

By the way, .co.cc is look better and easier to remember, but for you said doesn't shwoing ads on our site, it is all caused by hosting company and not domain registrar company, is it?

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Well, i also don't know that .co.cc has changed their policy to good domain name need to pay while bad domain name is free.

By the way, .co.cc is look better and easier to remember, but for you said doesn't shwoing ads on our site, it is all caused by hosting company and not domain registrar company, is it?
    No, the ads is not from webhostingm like .tk domain, .co.nr were showing ads.
    But I read again today in .co.nr site, and it seems that they already change their policy about ads, now, they are don't showing ads at all