Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    No, the ads is not from webhostingm like .tk domain, .co.nr were showing ads.
    But I read again today in .co.nr site, and it seems that they already change their policy about ads, now, they are don't showing ads at all
    I still couldn't understand how a domain registrar company linked their ads to our site if we not hosting with them, while we host other hosting site. I thought those ads displayed must we personally adding the code inside our site only will show up. I never thought that now even just domain also can show ads.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    But I read again today in .co.nr site, and it seems that they already change their policy about ads, now, they are don't showing ads at all
    I still couldn't understand how a domain registrar company linked their ads to our site if we not hosting with them, while we host other hosting site. I thought those ads displayed must we personally adding the code inside our site only will show up. I never thought that now even just domain also can show ads.
    I checked .tk site now, and looks like they already remove ads policy. So, .tk is free from ads too.
    Last year, I still see .tk domain showing ads BY redirect to their ads first before we can go to the real site.
    That's how they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I checked .tk site now, and looks like they already remove ads policy. So, .tk is free from ads too.
    Last year, I still see .tk domain showing ads BY redirect to their ads first before we can go to the real site.
    That's how they do it.
    Now i understand the ads concept here, it is setup a redirect link to our domain before showing our real site, this must be done by their DNS server to repath our domain name. I think now members only interested to join a free domain site that without ads, as we see now most free domain is changing their policy to without ads showed.

Friends, may I know where you get people the free co.nr domain? I know we can get free co.cc domain in co.cc site itself.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Friends, may I know where you get people the free co.nr domain? I know we can get free co.cc domain in co.cc site itself.
    you can get that co.nr domain at the co.nr site and also you can get a .tk domain at dot.tk.Use them for free now.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    you can get that co.nr domain at the co.nr site and also you can get a .tk domain at dot.tk.Use them for free now.
    Friend, then do you know about cc.cc free domain? If I try to register the free co.cc domain, it also shows up a cc.cc domain, but I don't know how to register it. Do you have any idea about cc.cc

co.cc or co.nr? if ever I don't have much funds I'll rather choose having a .info...coz having domain name is a must! But I think co.cc is still more popular than the other, but it doesn't matter as the traffic you will get still would depend on your effort promoting your sites.

Quote Originally Posted by rortiz86
    co.cc or co.nr? if ever I don't have much funds I'll rather choose having a .info...coz having domain name is a must! But I think co.cc is still more popular than the other, but it doesn't matter as the traffic you will get still would depend on your effort promoting your sites.
    well i must agree that you are right about it but still i don't get it why any co.Cc never come in first page whenever we search on search engine plus many people don't try to open sites where there is extension as .co.cc.So that might be reason why people prefer paid domains.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Friend, then do you know about cc.cc free domain? If I try to register the free co.cc domain, it also shows up a cc.cc domain, but I don't know how to register it. Do you have any idea about cc.cc
    Take note that .co.nr is not a free domain registration services, .co.nr is providing domain redirection service. It means if we don't have our existing website it is no point to register .co.nr domain.

Take note that .co.nr is not a free domain registration services, .co.nr is providing domain redirection service. It means if we don't have our existing website it is no point to register .co.nr domain.
    I think you want to say they don't give us DNS settings from which we can point our domain name servers to our host.
    Even dot.tk does the same. It just redirects our original url, it doesn't actually provides DNS offer.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think the situation is same with .tk. they just offer redirecting site name only.
    If that so, then .co.cc is better

I think you want to say they don't give us DNS settings from which we can point our domain name servers to our host.
    Even dot.tk does the same. It just redirects our original url, it doesn't actually provides DNS offer.
    DNS offer and domain redicrection is different, domain redirection is direct the our yoursite.co.nr to yoursite.blogspot.com or others for better and easy remember name, DNS registration is just setting up the DNS record, domain redirecton is also consider DNS services.

DNS offer and domain redicrection is different, domain redirection is direct the our yoursite.co.nr to yoursite.blogspot.com or others for better and easy remember name, DNS registration is just setting up the DNS record, domain redirecton is also consider DNS services.
    That is what I also said. co.nr does not provide any DNS control panel or something, and just redirects our lengthy url to the simple co.nr as dot.tk free domain does. So in this case only co.cc is the best option among free domains which offer full control on DNS.

You can pay for the domain name from non verified pp also. I did it once before my paypal got verified.
    I told the support team that my credit card is not getting verified by paypal and is there any other way to pay through paypal itself. They send me an e-mail address and I send the money directly from paypal to that account and got my domain registered.

Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    You can pay for the domain name from non verified pp also. I did it once before my paypal got verified.
    I told the support team that my credit card is not getting verified by paypal and is there any other way to pay through paypal itself. They send me an e-mail address and I send the money directly from paypal to that account and got my domain registered.
    Yeah it don't create any problem but if we do purchase domain or hosting some time our Account might get limited if it is unverified.

Quote Originally Posted by moneymoney
    Quote Originally Posted by moreinfo
    Yeah it don't create any problem but if we do purchase domain or hosting some time our Account might get limited if it is unverified.
    Why our account will get limited just because our paypal account is not verified? Is paypal TOS mentioend with a unverified paypal account we couldn't purchase online? if yes i don't see what the point of setting the unverify paypal account.

i prefer choose co.cc because we can make blog with this one, this is true free domain, we also can use free dns in this free domain orovider, so we just need find free host to make blog.
    co.nr as i know is like redirect url, if we have long url, we can use it to redirect and our url become short url

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234 View Post
    Well i think as per my knowledge co.cc is better than co.nr.
    same answer here.....

i like co.cc .

as my opinion,co.cc .