Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, i have just received my 3rd payment from goldentalk. I have been paid 8 cents for my first payment, and this time i get only 5 cents, i still consider it as a great rate. Hope to see more members joining soon.

Here is the proof :
    congrats eddielkik,5 cent is certainly great rate having unlimited posting,honest admin. and fast payment.i have completed about 50 posts and i will be able to reach payout in 4 days.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    congrats eddielkik,5 cent is certainly great rate having unlimited posting,honest admin. and fast payment.i have completed about 50 posts and i will be able to reach payout in 4 days.
    Thanks sushila, in many cases, i heard that the first payout from goldentalk is very important. It will determines your post rate for your future posts, so, you have to post quality posts there to make sure you can always getting 5 cents per post in future.

well they are really good forums. but i can see lot of spamming there from the new members. and this is not at all a good sign infact.

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    well they are really good forums. but i can see lot of spamming there from the new members. and this is not at all a good sign infact.
    Yes, it is true, i did notices there are many spammer there posting nonsense posts, they do not even knows the hyip programs and said this is a good "autosurf" program, what are their posting? So obvious just want to post for earnings only. Moderators there seem not strict to them as i see. There are also too many members just treat this forum as a place to chit chat in the community talk, never post to the thread, just telling their other story. Really getting bad now.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks sushila, in many cases, i heard that the first payout from goldentalk is very important. It will determines your post rate for your future posts, so, you have to post quality posts there to make sure you can always getting 5 cents per post in future.
    so? if our first 100 post rate is low so no matter what we struggle. we will not receive higher rate later? if our first 100 post is 5$ so we can't got 8$ or 7$ later?

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei

so? if our first 100 post rate is low so no matter what we struggle. we will not receive higher rate later? if our first 100 post is 5$ so we can't got 8$ or 7$ later?
    No, there is no definite answer about this. What i am trying to say is the first impression is important to admin, if your first 100 posts already getting low rate, it may means admin is having bad impression of your post, so to get higher rate in future, is getting harder, but still this is just my own opinion.

When you say good impressio to admin, it means you have to make more quality post that are of informative to other users. Try reading and understanding the thread first to know what you have to say to your post not just reading the first message and reply in it. You would be in a rush in making a post the less you quality your post will be.

I recently can't access the site now and hope it will be ok soon.

Quote Originally Posted by aldejay
    When you say good impressio to admin, it means you have to make more quality post that are of informative to other users. Try reading and understanding the thread first to know what you have to say to your post not just reading the first message and reply in it. You would be in a rush in making a post the less you quality your post will be.

Are you saying that i did not reading and understanding the thread first before posting reply here? Or you are just suggesting to the members how to post quality posts in the goldentalk forum? You are making me confuse, of course i am always reading previous post before post.

By the way, i also having the same database errors problem to connect to the forum.

Are you saying that i did not reading and understanding the thread first before posting reply here? Or you are just suggesting to the members how to post quality posts in the goldentalk forum? You are making me confuse, of course i am always reading previous post before post.

By the way, i also having the same database errors problem to connect to the forum.
    it's a suggestion for every posters of the site to gain more from their post. sorry if i got you confused buddy but i'm not that kind of person. :P

site is now accessible and running good. Good thing it didn't last for 24 hours.

it's a suggestion for every posters of the site to gain more from their post. sorry if i got you confused buddy but i'm not that kind of person. :P

site is now accessible and running good. Good thing it didn't last for 24 hours.
    Well, buddy, thanks for your clarification. I am glad that you did not misunderstand me. I also can connect to goldentalk now, now started to posting as normal there.

Yes, it is true, i did notices there are many spammer there posting nonsense posts, they do not even knows the hyip programs and said this is a good "autosurf" program, what are their posting? So obvious just want to post for earnings only. Moderators there seem not strict to them as i see. There are also too many members just treat this forum as a place to chit chat in the community talk, never post to the thread, just telling their other story. Really getting bad now.
    But most of those spammers are not getting paid, and some are getting paid just 2 cents per post. For example the member shray0686 payout request was rejected for the reason he made useless posts, and the madeforpeople got banned temporarily when he requested payout for the same reason senseless posts. So far the admins and moderators are doing well.

Its just right for spammers not to recieve anything in the site since the only thing they think of is easy money.

I have no doubt that shray0686 won't recieve anything since i know his post doesn't make any sense in myhyip, dt and cheate laptopdiscussion by making double and triple post in the site.

GT staffs don't give warning much but don't expect to recieve something by just posting what even they want like "i'm not interested to invest here" or "they are paying to low" that has nothing to do with the thread.

I strong agree that spammer should not deserved to get anything from the site, they are just ruins the forum, if admin paid them, it really hurt those genuine poster like us. They thought they can earn some fast money by cheating in this way, and never learned since they have been banned from other forum.

I also notices there are some members is always off topics on the thread, although there are not spamming and make quite a lengthy posts, but their post is totally not following the thread. For example, The thread tittle is "Any other paid to post forum", then member can discuss about how important is some cents for them in china and how hard people earning money in many ways, which is totally off topics to the thread. Do you all think this kind of member deserve to get paid?

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    I also notices there are some members is always off topics on the thread, although there are not spamming and make quite a lengthy posts, but their post is totally not following the thread. For example, The thread tittle is "Any other paid to post forum", then member can discuss about how important is some cents for them in china and how hard people earning money in many ways, which is totally off topics to the thread. Do you all think this kind of member deserve to get paid?
    hyip subject is dry but one can make good post by visiting site and goldpoll monitor to get more information.when members try to finish posting faster without making informative posts should be not allowed.

Yes I noticed that. Even moderators do warn at times in the thread itself but members just bypass that and continue their off-topics discussion. That's why I don't make much posts in "community talk" and "off-topic" sections until I feel it's necessary. Most of the topics in "off-topic" and "community talk" are not really informative.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    Yes I noticed that. Even moderators do warn at times in the thread itself but members just bypass that and continue their off-topics discussion. That's why I don't make much posts in "community talk" and "off-topic" sections until I feel it's necessary. Most of the topics in "off-topic" and "community talk" are not really informative.
    actually this forum to discuss about hyip sites only.so if one makes any posts in community talk cannot expect to get paid.i have not made single posts in community talk section and not even in payment processor section.though this subject is new but still i m making posts only in hyip site section by giving little more time studying each site.

Discussing in a thread and being off the topic is sometimes normal. It may start from two person who are discussing one point which lead to other until they step out of the line, but i guest they should know that they are slipping already and get back to topic. There are those that will just post what ever they like pretty much post off topic intentionally.

Not only that i did see they said that they even get paid 6 cents per post in GT forum, Those people that really off topics still getting higher rate than those members that really post in hyip and autosurf site only. This is waht i think really unfair for other members.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    actually this forum to discuss about hyip sites only.so if one makes any posts in community talk cannot expect to get paid.i have not made single posts in community talk section and not even in payment processor section.though this subject is new but still i m making posts only in hyip site section by giving little more time studying each site.
    I agree, since these forum is famous on their hyip discussion, and admin surely want his forum growth into that direction. Too much of nonsense talk that not fulfulling this purpose should not be getting too high rate for their post. Members should respect the unique of this forum and only talk about hyip related topics.