Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    since paypal 's estimated receiving time is expired so you can contact paypal to check about this transfer accordingly.
    I totally agree. It seldom took more than a week to process withdrawals.

@danega- Have you check the status of it and if it is already completed?
    i think he found the status is being completed so he caculate the days now. and the estimated time is after the status showing "completed"actually.

since paypal 's estimated receiving time is expired so you can contact paypal to check about this transfer accordingly.

i think he found the status is being completed so he caculate the days now. and the estimated time is after the status showing "completed"actually.
    guess what I got rejected again for the third time waaaaaa I am giving up. Many adviced me to open a new account . I have a business account right now they advised me to open a personal account. Since I wasnt able to fixed the problem.

well, i wonder why your payment is denied again and again. i think they have detected some fraudulant activities there

Paypal should at least tell their members why their withdrawals are being denied so that we know where is the problem really is.

Quote Originally Posted by danega

guess what I got rejected again for the third time waaaaaa I am giving up. Many adviced me to open a new account . I have a business account right now they advised me to open a personal account. Since I wasnt able to fixed the problem.
    Ya.Third time rejection.I guess you should open a new account but how can they reject?Send a mail to them and ask them that are they facing any problems?

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, i wonder why your payment is denied again and again. i think they have detected some fraudulant activities there
    I guess you are wrong about that my friend I only use my paypal for receiving money and withdrawing it and besides its not their reason for the rejection. I can transfer my money to other account easily for payments and have not encounter any problems so far with receiving money only the transferring of my money to my bank account.

I guess you are wrong about that my friend I only use my paypal for receiving money and withdrawing it and besides its not their reason for the rejection. I can transfer my money to other account easily for payments and have not encounter any problems so far with receiving money only the transferring of my money to my bank account.
    There is definitely an incorrect account information or not matching details in your bank account and in your paypal account. But it is hard to know since paypal is not stating what have gone wrong.

There is definitely an incorrect account information or not matching details in your bank account and in your paypal account. But it is hard to know since paypal is not stating what have gone wrong.
    Ya.And we do not have any source from we can find that what is going wrong.The best way is to transfer your funds to your one of friend's account and then you can get it from there.

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    Ya.And we do not have any source from we can find that what is going wrong.The best way is to transfer your funds to your one of friend's account and then you can get it from there.
    This would be the best solution for now for me to avoid more deduction and if still my business account wont still be fixed I guess opening a personal account would be next option.

This would be the best solution for now for me to avoid more deduction and if still my business account wont still be fixed I guess opening a personal account would be next option.
    Ya.transfer to your friend's account works for sure because i tried it.You does not get any problem.So i think you should try it before opening a new account.

I agree, this is probably the best solution. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with your future personal account. Double check everything to be sure.

I agree, this is probably the best solution. Hopefully nothing will go wrong with your future personal account. Double check everything to be sure.
    for sure I would do just that but still I wont give up on my bussiness account just need more time and clarification from both my bank and PP. by monday I will go to my bank and try to contact PP from there in that way both sides will communicate well what details was wrong.

well yes danega you better do sso. contact both your bank as well as the paypal site and explain them your issue and see if they can help you out in some way. i hope they should be able to help you out to get your issue solved.

for sure I would do just that but still I wont give up on my bussiness account just need more time and clarification from both my bank and PP. by monday I will go to my bank and try to contact PP from there in that way both sides will communicate well what details was wrong.
    And i think they could have a reason to reject your funds.

well yes danega you better do sso. contact both your bank as well as the paypal site and explain them your issue and see if they can help you out in some way. i hope they should be able to help you out to get your issue solved.
    I really do hope no more glitch this time. Compare all datas both banks and PP. This really is a pain in the head.

I really do hope no more glitch this time. Compare all datas both banks and PP. This really is a pain in the head.
    Ya.Considering your issue you can tell your problem to your bank as well as paypal.That will help you.