Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I havent tried to withdraw my money again at paypal but I have already made the changes with my account name at PP but because I am affraid to do transaction again with them I just send my money to my brothers account and let him withdraw the money for me. By the way whats the minimum withdrawal at PP.[/b]
    Dude, the minimum withdraw is 10%. You don't need to worry about again the same problem if you have feeded proper bank details this time.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I havent tried to withdraw my money again at paypal but I have already made the changes with my account name at PP but because I am affraid to do transaction again with them I just send my money to my brothers account and let him withdraw the money for me. By the way whats the minimum withdrawal at PP.[/b]
    Dude, the minimum withdraw is 10%. You don't need to worry about again the same problem if you have feeded proper bank details this time.
    Well you are right but with all those deduction I have incurred at PP it makes me think twice again to do transaction again.... But I will try to withdraw again if everything is being cleared have to be sure for now. :wink:

are you still facing issues in getting your money to your account danega?
    i wonder it happened to you, i never faced such problems earlier.

Well you are right but with all those deduction I have incurred at PP it makes me think twice again to do transaction again.... But I will try to withdraw again if everything is being cleared have to be sure for now. :wink:
    I hope that you can successfully withdraw your money next time. Just double check the details including your billing address.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

ah. 10 percent is also costy . i think different area have different withdraw charges . here we are charged 35$ per withdraw.and i have yet to withdraw from paypal under this heavy charges.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    ah. 10 percent is also costy . i think different area have different withdraw charges . here we are charged 35$ per withdraw.and i have yet to withdraw from paypal under this heavy charges.
    $35 is really huge. For me the fee is only $5 for withdrawing money from paypal and then I think there will be another fee for withdrawing from the ATM and it is around $2-$5 only.

Default Re: Transfer funds rejected

now I need help here as I transfer my funds to my verified bank account and waited for days for it to be transferred to my bank account then when I check my paypal they have returned my money and charge some fees for the return of my funds and this is what the paypal send me :

An electronic funds transfer from your PayPal account to your bank account was rejected today for this reason:

Invalid Bank Account Information

I am sure I have put all the information correctly has anyone of you encountered this kind of problems when transferred your funds?
    I need advice...thanks and have a good day.
    Well, you better check it out right on banking details given to them as there might be something wrong or maybe your bank doesn't support this.I have got ICICI bank and till now i haven't got any problems from them

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    Now I have withdrawn again for the third time at my paypal to my banks account his time with all correct detail. Lets see after 3- 4 days if my withdrawal will be rejected again and if this will happen then I will never withdraw my money again to my bank account 3x would be too much for me now all I could do now is wait.

Now I have withdrawn again for the third time at my paypal to my banks account his time with all correct detail. Lets see after 3- 4 days if my withdrawal will be rejected again and if this will happen then I will never withdraw my money again to my bank account 3x would be too much for me now all I could do now is wait.
    Good luck to you and hopefully this time it will be successful. If you will still encounter error then I suggest that you contact paypal, try giving them a call or send an e-mail.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Good luck to you and hopefully this time it will be successful. If you will still encounter error then I suggest that you contact paypal, try giving them a call or send an e-mail.
    By the way honey how many days did you receive your money after you withdraw from paypal. Took them too long to transfer. Just have to wait till monday then its 9 days already.

By the way honey how many days did you receive your money after you withdraw from paypal. Took them too long to transfer. Just have to wait till monday then its 9 days already.
    well. if papal show the transfer is completed then maybe is the bank's processing time now. just waitting a few more days and you'll receive it. or yes you can contact with paypal let them to check it.

are you sure it was rejected. if it was you will get back the money to your paypal but with some fees deducted in the money. just wait maybe your bank is quite slow in processing it.

It took less than 5 days in my case. Paypal won't e-mail you if the transfer was successful. Log-in to your paypal account and check if the withdrawal status is completed then check your online bank

Ya.It differs areawise.Like in india charges are very cheap but in some countries charges are heavy.

@danega - I've seen from other discussions here that some people experienced the same, their withdrawal process took more than a week to be completed but everything is okay in their end and hopefully with your case as well.

@danega - I've seen from other discussions here that some people experienced the same, their withdrawal process took more than a week to be completed but everything is okay in their end and hopefully with your case as well.
    Yeah still waiting its been 1 week and 3 days already and still nothing. Maybe my bank is to slow to process it. I really do hope that I would be able to withdraw successfully now

@danega - Maybe your right because if there is something wrong with your account details again then paypal should have notified you again. Hope you will get your money soon, let's just keep our fingers cross.

Yeah still waiting its been 1 week and 3 days already and still nothing. Maybe my bank is to slow to process it. I really do hope that I would be able to withdraw successfully now
    Well usually my funds are received within 3 days only. It never took more than 3 days for me. I guess you should contact the bank and tell them the issue.

since paypal 's estimated receiving time is expired so you can contact paypal to check about this transfer accordingly.

since paypal 's estimated receiving time is expired so you can contact paypal to check about this transfer accordingly.
    I totally agree. It seldom took more than a week to process withdrawals.

@danega- Have you check the status of it and if it is already completed?