Default If you want to earn good money

I’ve recently been told about a very interesting world dating partners program at meeting42.com where they pay a very high percentage for enrolling new members. For the 1st one you get 10%, for the one brought by your 1st, i.e. your 1st-1st – 15% and for the 1st-1st-1st – 20%! A very honest policy and a very catching one! Besides they pay out in a way you choose: wire transfer, paypal, cheque or anything else you mention. The minimum payout is $100 but I’m sure I’ll get that soon as the percentage for bringing people is high enough!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    World Dating Partners program on MeetingForTwo - meeting42.com

Thanks for the site link. But I think the minimum payout is very high.

did u got any payment from them? or see any payment prof? Pls reply.. Then i will also want to join this site.

Default seems to be good

These would be good for the looking but these sites can not be trusted straight away as the payout is high and once we reach that they might change TOS or search

Default Re: If you want to earn good money

Quote Originally Posted by meeting
    I’ve recently been told about a very interesting world dating partners program at meeting42.com where they pay a very high percentage for enrolling new members. For the 1st one you get 10%, for the one brought by your 1st, i.e. your 1st-1st – 15% and for the 1st-1st-1st – 20%! A very honest policy and a very catching one! Besides they pay out in a way you choose: wire transfer, paypal, cheque or anything else you mention. The minimum payout is $100 but I’m sure I’ll get that soon as the percentage for bringing people is high enough!
    so this is a paying dating site to members same like adultfriendfinder? i think it's really hard to earned from here, the minimum payout is $100, not easy to get members to join and pay a membership fee..do you already earned from the site? can you share it here..

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    so this is a paying dating site to members same like adultfriendfinder? i think it's really hard to earned from here, the minimum payout is $100, not easy to get members to join and pay a membership fee..do you already earned from the site? can you share it here..
    These kinds of sites don't want to pay the members easily. That's why they set the payout too high. Otherwise they could set it low so everyone could try this earning program.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    These kinds of sites don't want to pay the members easily. That's why they set the payout too high. Otherwise they could set it low so everyone could try this earning program.
    yes, you have the point, i think so, cause $100 is really a tough deal to earn maybe it will take you a lot of time to refer a person to join the site, i think it will take many months to reach that unless you have lots of friends from other countries which are willing to join and spend money from paying the membership fees..

really?i will have a try ,and thank you it is really good like you said.

Dating sites offer good money to affiliates but the thing is you may make people join since they have desire to meet someone but the thing is when it comes to pay for meeting someone many people step away from those sites. So it is not that easy to make moeny from those sites and also difficult to find interested people who will pay to meet someone.lol

Infosteals.com is a very good site that gives the real effect of affiliate marketing by paying a commission of 100 % for every stuffs' sale through you. That's absolutely great.

The site concept is interesting but the minimum payout also is very high and I think we should see some payment proof here.