Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default How to earn from youtube

Hi all is there anything like earning from you tube video ,can we really earn from you tube ,if yes how?

I don't know anout earning. I have a account there - but i use it only download Video. Like - Songs, recipe, xxxxx clips etc...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I don't know anout earning. I have a account there - but i use it only download Video. Like - Songs, recipe, xxxxx clips etc...
    Well some hwere i found that we can earn from you tube video but what is the procedure and how much they paying or what basis i dont know,may be any other can help me.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Well some hwere i found that we can earn from you tube video but what is the procedure and how much they paying or what basis i dont know,may be any other can help me.
    Yes you can earn from you tube ,there is one program called partnership program with youtube where you will submit your original video ,no adult content and for details you can follow this page.
    http://www.youtube.com/t/partnerships_benefits

You can earn from youtube only if you own any original video shooted by you through your mobile or something and then upload it to youtube. You will not get anything for copy and paste stuffs.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Yes you can earn from you tube ,there is one program called partnership program with youtube where you will submit your original video ,no adult content and for details you can follow this page.
    Hi satyakam thanks for this important link,i read that ,it was really a helpful one,but earning is difficult what i 'm thinking.

Well actually you just an original video that you made your self, just like lip sing some music with funny act you made, or some actual news that happen around your neighborhood.

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    Well actually you just an original video that you made your self, just like lip sing some music with funny act you made, or some actual news that happen around your neighborhood.
    Hi what are you answering i can't understated what lip sync you are talking on this thread.

Hi satyakam thanks for this important link,i read that ,it was really a helpful one,but earning is difficult what i 'm thinking.

wow! new informations for me. gr8.. But I don't have any video now , if I have it also i can't share it youtube.. So, for me i can't make money with this site.

I haven't heard about earning fro youtube and if it is possbile then there are few people who know about it and use this opportunity.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    You can earn from youtube only if you own any original video shooted by you through your mobile or something and then upload it to youtube. You will not get anything for copy and paste stuffs.
    At what rate do they pay you for uploading on youtube? Is there any minimum payout for the same or they pay for each upload? I have few videos shooted by myself only. But not too many.

Sounds like a workable method, but don't know if the payment amount is worth all that work unless it's seriously automated. Has anyone got paid by the advertiser though?

original videos except adult content? so we earn money from the traffic of my own videos? what's the min payout?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Apart from you tube one can earn from metacafe video ,there is one program which is called producer program in it one can earn good money from video views.But no adult content allowed.

well guys, can you just help me out how exactly can i earn from youtube or any other video site.
    will they pay you to upload videos on their site is it?

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well guys, can you just help me out how exactly can i earn from youtube or any other video site.
    will they pay you to upload videos on their site is it?
    well you can earn from you tube bya dding adsense perhaps but in matacafe you will earn from traffic i think.

you can earn from youtube if you have exclusive vedios/clips.

oh is that so? thanks for sharing with us satyakam. i saw your message posted above, i wonder why you have posted the same message even below here.

I just checked metacafe site i 'm copy/pasting the producer porogram things
    The Metacafe Producer Rewards® program celebrates the creativity of our community of video creators and supports the art of making short videos well-suited to the web.

Videos submitted to the program should entertain, amaze and inspire viewers by bringing an original idea to life and telling a story that captures viewers’ attention and engages the imagination.

We want your high-quality, well-crafted, original productions!

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    If that's true I want to know if youtube pay for views of the original video or just for the size we upload? and how could they judge the content is original?