Default free webhosting,site making and free domains

has any body tried these free webhosting sites
    www.110mb.com (webhosting as well as website making without ads)
    www.50webs.com(webhosting free)

free domains

www.co.cc
    www.co.nr
    www.dot.tk(contains email redirection)

I have tried all of them.Even i have a website on 110mb where i provide online tv and also another website for mobile applications.50webs has less space.Even i used co.cc many times.But i think there are many good hosts now a days.
    Try 000free.net or 000space.com.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

so. all the mentiioned free hosting are also ok ? we are plan to buy or use some hosting later.actually we are chooseing now.

these are good for beginners and i just tried a free domain and it ok but when we get huge visitors then we need need to move to a better hosting then it will be really good because these people need to load the site fast so they would prefer a better hosting

Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    these are good for beginners and i just tried a free domain and it ok but when we get huge visitors then we need need to move to a better hosting then it will be really good because these people need to load the site fast so they would prefer a better hosting
    Most of the free hosting services will place their advertisements in your site and so as yous aid, its good for beginners and later one can shift over to other good hosting services around

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Quote Originally Posted by wanted123
    Most of the free hosting services will place their advertisements in your site and so as yous aid, its good for beginners and later one can shift over to other good hosting services around
    yes . i also heard those free hosting service won't be totally free and they will popup their own advertise to boring us and the size is limitted also. only good for the beginners and most beginners will shift to paid hosting as their site advanced.

Anything offered free will definitely have something for their revenue generation or else why any hosting site will offer it free?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Anything offered free will definitely have something for their revenue generation or else why any hosting site will offer it free?
    I agree that free hosting sites provides free package to members must have some plan with their mind, some put their ads in our free host, some just want to gain more traffics to their main server in order for them to compete with other competitor, anyway, we just choose the best suited plan for us.

well,i haven't tried this site,is it good?i prefer cheap webhosting.because it is not expensive and better than free webhosting sites.