Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default One Dollar Hosting

Friends want to buy a cheap hosting..?today while surfing in google i got a $ 1 cheap hosting site this providing following things with $ 1 per month.Plz check the following details.

Starter Plan

100 MB of Web Space
    ● 25 GB Data Transfer
    ● cPanel Control Panel
    ● YourOwnDomain.com
    ● 100 Email Accounts
    ● 100 FTP Accounts
    ● Great Starter Plan
    ● Limited to Availability

$1.00
    month*

for more details plz visit the site

http://www.onedollarhostingplus.com/...lans/index.htm
    Thanks.

Hey thats a good plan. But why have you kept star mark in the prices. Are there hidden charges ??
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Ha ha ha.. that's a smart idea... alensot, I think it's not hidden charge, it just that the price ($1) available if we took the 24 month contract with the hosting, then it would be just like $1 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by nick_westlife
    Hey thats a good plan. But why have you kept star mark in the prices. Are there hidden charges ??
    I don't know yaar While coming through a site i have seen this site and i thought write about it here and while copying the content there was one code that forms a Star mark..you can visit the site to know more about it.I have not much idea about it.
    Thanks.

Well i saw this one but i do not like this one as there are problems with emails sending with this site.My friend just told me about it.I was using backycorp some time ago and it was providing me 1$ hosting with 5gb space and 100gb bandwidth.

for this reason i don't like such types of cheap hosting i always prefer good expensive hosting service...i know it will cost more but you will get good support from the hosting team and i am having 2 hosting affiliate and i have also purchased 50TB Cpanel hosting from a hosting company.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    for this reason i don't like such types of cheap hosting i always prefer good expensive hosting service...i know it will cost more but you will get good support from the hosting team and i am having 2 hosting affiliate and i have also purchased 50TB Cpanel hosting from a hosting company.
    Thanks.
    well for me i am happy with free hosting.As there are many features similar to paid hosting and it is working very fine for me.I have a free hosting with 5gb free and with all features of premium hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by shadowking
    Thanks.
    well for me i am happy with free hosting.As there are many features similar to paid hosting and it is working very fine for me.I have a free hosting with 5gb free and with all features of premium hosting.
    ya i also agree with you freehostia is good but friend beware of it had many time hacked by hackers and i have lost my database 3 times and maximum of time their server go down and you can send any mail from their server but i am having a paid freehostia account.
    Thanks.

Thanks.
    ya i also agree with you freehostia is good but friend beware of it had many time hacked by hackers and i have lost my database 3 times and maximum of time their server go down and you can send any mail from their server but i am having a paid freehostia account.
    Thanks.
    Well i am not talking about freehostia i am talking about free hosting.
    Check this out here is one.I never used it but still good
    000space.com

Default Re: One Dollar Hosting

Friends want to buy a cheap hosting..?today while surfing in google i got a $ 1 cheap hosting site this providing following things with $ 1 per month.Plz check the following details.

Starter Plan

100 MB of Web Space
    ● 25 GB Data Transfer
    ● cPanel Control Panel
    ● YourOwnDomain.com
    ● 100 Email Accounts
    ● 100 FTP Accounts
    ● Great Starter Plan

$1.00
    month*

Thanks.
    Hi debasis, This is really a good plan but any one having account / hosting there? I want to have one domain and hosting as well but now I am not finding one good plan with cheaper rates. Is there any other plans available. ??

Default Re: One Dollar Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by tiger

Starter Plan

100 MB of Web Space
    ● 25 GB Data Transfer
    ● cPanel Control Panel
    ● YourOwnDomain.com
    ● 100 Email Accounts
    ● 100 FTP Accounts
    ● Great Starter Plan

$1.00
    month*

Thanks.
    Hi debasis, This is really a good plan but any one having account / hosting there? I want to have one domain and hosting as well but now I am not finding one good plan with cheaper rates. Is there any other plans available. ??
    I think tiger its the most cheaper rate after this there is another cheaper rate available and that's is only free hosting because $ 1 per month is too cheaper rate i think body providing this rate....

I know many more hosts which offers $1 per month but at the same time the web space is 2 GB.

Here it is one for you http://www.idowebhost.com/order/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Moreover, if you buy for 12 months, it will cost you only $6 per year.

Quote Originally Posted by lemon_1800
    I know many more hosts which offers $1 per month but at the same time the web space is 2 GB.

Here it is one for you http://www.idowebhost.com/order/cart.php?a=add&pid=1

Moreover, if you buy for 12 months, it will cost you only $6 per year.
    lemon the thing is that its their marketing trend they will write that they will give you so and so with less than 1 dollar but the real fact gone hide behind the little START * mark.
    So frankly telling i don't like these types of sites.
    Thanks.

lemon the thing is that its their marketing trend they will write that they will give you so and so with less than 1 dollar but the real fact gone hide behind the little START * mark.
    Thanks.
    But I believe this one rather than unknown sites because this is owned by the well-known reputed site admin of forum.myhyip. So I trust this hosting as well.

Thanks.
    But I believe this one rather than unknown sites because this is owned by the well-known reputed site admin of forum.myhyip. So I trust this hosting as well.
    nice to know about it but i am not talking about, i am talking about all the site who are telling that we will give heaven at the cost of 50 cents like this..these are their marketing trend to tackle more no. of customer.
    Thanks For The Reply.

Thanks.
    nice to know about it but i am not talking about, i am talking about all the site who are telling that we will give heaven at the cost of 50 cents like this..these are their marketing trend to tackle more no. of customer.
    Thanks For The Reply.
    well i think he is right.There are many companies who provide cheap hosting in start and later raise the rates.I have seen so.So it is hard now a days to believe in them.So choose a good hosting with more uptime and then make a long time purchase once.

Thanks.
    Thanks For The Reply.
    well i think he is right.There are many companies who provide cheap hosting in start and later raise the rates.I have seen so.So it is hard now a days to believe in them.So choose a good hosting with more uptime and then make a long time purchase once.
    absolutely right in stead of wasting money in these cheap hosting sites if we will directly purchase any hosting from a trusted and good hosting site it will be good for us i know the price will be much high but there will be no risk of loose anything.

uh, maybe i need it one day,but now i want to buy a cheaper and also good quailty host.do your host suit this?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Thanks.
    1$ hosting is really sounds cheaper but i'm afraid the total cost would be only be 1$ then. further more cheaper things ofcurse not as better as costy ones i'm sure.

this hosting is cheap and this hosting goes to the people who dont like to waste money and i am sure this hosting is not good because i have hosted my site on 1 $ per month and 3 $ per month no use even the bandwith they give is high but then also speed and i have lost some files during the transfer