Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Earn from artilce writing

Hi friends today i got anew site where you can earn from original writing ,the pay per post is around 30 cent to 4 dollar ,you have to write articles on specified subject they will check for originality and then approve .
    site url
    http://maketrace.com/

A few article writing links are posted here today, many many thanks for that. I will definitely look into that site and post here my experience there. Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

yes i checked the site but found all topics are very tough to pen down ,most of the topics are either poker related or japan related ,so very hard to write.

Yes I also checked the site and topics are not seem to be easy to write with. We have to research the net about each and every topic to write something.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Yes I also checked the site and topics are not seem to be easy to write with. We have to research the net about each and every topic to write something.
    The fact is if you know a topic for added knowledge you can take help from net but if you dont have idea on a topic it will be real difficult to write on a new topic.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    The fact is if you know a topic for added knowledge you can take help from net but if you dont have idea on a topic it will be real difficult to write on a new topic.
    Yes may be we can use wikipedia or google before we write, but the topic is really strange to me such poker psychology.. what is worse, English is not my first language, that would be a challenging task.

Yes either on poker related topics or on Japan's job market, banking and finance etc. etc. Probably the owner of this site if from Japan and he/she wants article only on his/her country.

Yes either on poker related topics or on Japan's job market, banking and finance etc. etc. Probably the owner of this site if from Japan and he/she wants article only on his/her country.
    i have searched so many sites but could not get any good site giving per post.and we can write as per wish on any topic.

may be it's some kind of offering for writing article. I think it just like free lancer job get paid to post or write article but the topic according what the offer er want.

Quote Originally Posted by NaDhAre
    may be it's some kind of offering for writing article. I think it just like free lancer job get paid to post or write article but the topic according what the offer er want.
    Yes it is some thing like that freelancing on articles what the site providing to write you have to take up that job.

This is a good idea to pay for articles becaue it's not just clicking or what but a person also should give an impact from its own. At the end then efforts are paid.

can u tell me what is the minimum payout here? is there any payment proof? Then i will join this site.

I visited and signed up in maketrace.com. I like the site very much. It's proven to be quick and honest in payments. You can write on a particular content and after the submission, the administrators check for the quality of the written content and when approved, you will be paid on next monday.

Well, i have check out the site, and browse the articles availables, it seem now they have more english articles available like how to make money online those of easy jobs. I think i will definitely write some articles for them and see whether they are really paying or not. It seem a good way to earn more income.

Days ago when I saw the site I find it hard to write decent english articles on the subject but it seems the topics and their prices change daily, may be I should have a try when the subject I'm good at appears.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Days ago when I saw the site I find it hard to write decent english articles on the subject but it seems the topics and their prices change daily, may be I should have a try when the subject I'm good at appears.
    Then the subjects also change daily! Ok, it seems a interesting site if the subjects varies, So on that particular day, the subjects only related to poker and japan's economy!!

I have just submitted an articles to them few hours ago. But till now i have not reaceived any email from them regarding my articles approval. Do anyone knows how long it took to approve our articles there?

Though rates look attractive, our articles have to be accepted to count for earnings. but interesting site and i will join for sure as there is no harm in trying isn't it?

Today, they addes some more subjects besides poker and Japan's job market. Congratulation eddielkk for your submission, if they accept your article, pl let us know.

Today, they addes some more subjects besides poker and Japan's job market. Congratulation eddielkk for your submission, if they accept your article, pl let us know.
    well, i submited another articles regarding the iPOD shuffle which will pay me for $4 per articles if they accept my post. Anyway, it already more than 9 hours after my submission to them, but still i did not get any reply from them yet. I will let you all know once they really paying me.