Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam View Post
    Hi friends today i got anew site where you can earn from original writing ,the pay per post is around 30 cent to 4 dollar ,you have to write articles on specified subject they will check for originality and then approve .
    site url
    http://maketrace.com/
    thank you for great posting .I am willing to do this type of task.please send me your skype id or email id.The url given by you is not available.My skype id is enam_r12_idb

It is ok .Article writing is a good way for earning money .but I want to motivate you to work and trade in forex world with forex-metal.com . Besides you will able to earn money by affiliate program with the broker .Please visit the site and then you will be able to earn money more.

http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1

You can make more than that write a product review and post it on any directory submission site get more and more visitor and make sell. It will give more money than this way.

The website seems to be not working at the moment. It seems that it has not been working for some time. But here is another website seekyt.com where people can submit their original content and earn some money.

I think the provided site is expired or have not live till now. Thanks............

These sites are often more reputable and established in their niches, and pay you a fixed fee per article instead of the pennies that roll in from rev-share sites. The upside is that they often have a decent following, so you’re reaching a broader audience in addition to getting paid. However, the challenge is that they’re often harder to break into; you’ll need to bring your A-game to get published on many of these sites.

Here are some Key points which will help new creative article writers to earn handsomely.
    1)Be specific.Be informative.Your article should give some new information on the topic.
    2)The subject or topic you choose must be unique one.and not explored anywhere else.
    3)Avoid copyrighted content.all the content should be original and new.
    4)Your writing style should be creative enough to impress all masters sitting in admin panel of article sites.
    5)Real life examples,and advice which are possible on practical grounds will get appreciated by readers.