Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    After searching so many sites i didn't get any single genuine article writing site that can give good or standard pay per post without any difficult rule.
    I know there are one genuine site that paid members by writing articles and be their paid forum poster, the site name is www.contentcurrent.com. You can applied as their writer then you can start to write articles for them as well as become paid forum poster, they offer quite high rate as 10 cents per post.
    Thanks eddie,i knew this site but i could not get the link where we can apply for writer because every where i found they are offering writing service taking money,can u pl throw some light on it.
    When you go to content current check on the left hand side menu at the last 2 options, there have a link call "become a writer" click that and register your account with them and apply the jobs available in market place.

After searching so many sites i didn't get any single genuine article writing site that can give good or standard pay per post without any difficult rule.
    I know there are one genuine site that paid members by writing articles and be their paid forum poster, the site name is www.contentcurrent.com. You can applied as their writer then you can start to write articles for them as well as become paid forum poster, they offer quite high rate as 10 cents per post.
    Thanks eddie,i knew this site but i could not get the link where we can apply for writer because every where i found they are offering writing service taking money,can u pl throw some light on it.
    When you go to content current check on the left hand side menu at the last 2 options, there have a link call "become a writer" click that and register your account with them and apply the jobs available in market place.
    well edie i also got this link from MMK but could not find the link ,thanks for showing us the link ,did you apply there?if yes what is teh status?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    well edie i also got this link from MMK but could not find the link ,thanks for showing us the link ,did you apply there?if yes what is teh status?
    Yes, i already applied as article writer and forum poster with them, so far i am writing a test article to them for approval, and currently the forum offer is temporally closed due to they have assigned enough posters. I am just too late to apply and now i am waiting for new offer to arrived.

content current .com. that is new to me. i guess only those writer or good in writing can post in their forum. i will try to see if i will be accepted tehre. it is such a high rate per post. is there a limit of post here.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Actually i also applied for article job ,but for testing they gave me a tough subject on fine art ,and i didn't have patience to write on this so i declined it.

well this one is good especially if you are born to be a writer or you have a talent in writing articles, its easy money if you have real and genuine content of writing i hope that the site is legit..

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    content current .com. that is new to me. i guess only those writer or good in writing can post in their forum. i will try to see if i will be accepted tehre. it is such a high rate per post. is there a limit of post here.
    Are you referring the post rate for forum or article writing rates? I do not knows about the article writing rate yet as my articles hasn't be approved by them. As for forum poster, there are member saying that they get 10 to 15 cents per post, but then currently there is no forum poster jobs available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by traveler
    well this one is good especially if you are born to be a writer or you have a talent in writing articles, its easy money if you have real and genuine content of writing i hope that the site is legit..
    Born to be a writer? I have never heard anyone is natural born to be a good writer. Writing skill is aonly imporoved if we put more effort on polishing our skill by writing articles daily. Weell, it wouldn't suit me, as i really too lazy to think new things to write and write every day really tiring.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Born to be a writer? I have never heard anyone is natural born to be a good writer. Writing skill is aonly imporoved if we put more effort on polishing our skill by writing articles daily. Weell, it wouldn't suit me, as i really too lazy to think new things to write and write every day really tiring.
    yes born to be a writer i have friend who has this interest writing even when she was only 6 years old she is starting to show some interest in writing and she improved day by day, i don't think that everyone has the ability to write or born to be a writer that is what you called" gifted child"..

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    No some person there having natural skill of writing they are too good at skill ful writing ,polishing your talent and natural talent there is always a difference.

hey what is the min payout at this site i just checked it out and sounds interesting.
    have you got paid here
    what is the payment processor they use

Quote Originally Posted by vimstar2
    hey what is the min payout at this site i just checked it out and sounds interesting.
    have you got paid here
    what is the payment processor they use
    Hey, please specify the site name you are referring now, don't jump out and post something like this site, who will know what you are referring to? Read previous post if you referring the contentcurrent site, they have discussion. Please do read post before you post!

Default ipod shuffle article query

hey - did they give you the $4 for the ipod shuffle?

I'll check it out, I've been using Factoidz. They've been pretty good to me, but have a few problems. I've been looking for a new page for a while now. I'll be sure to check it out. I've also been using Bukisa and Triond, but neither pay to well.

Does anyone know of any articles sites where you can put your own adsense on it like Bukisa?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam View Post
    Hi friends today i got anew site where you can earn from original writing ,the pay per post is around 30 cent to 4 dollar ,you have to write articles on specified subject they will check for originality and then approve .
    site url
    http://maketrace.com/
    Error 403 - Forbidden

L'accès au fichier requiert une autorisation.
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

I'm sure this seems like a good opportunity but you will get more money if you find a buyer for your writing skills. You will get more money.

One can go for and use several services for content writing available online in order to go for and get the required content he want, try paper.venue.com in this behalf.

you should rent a person can write your artcile with cheap price.

thanks for sharing! like it!

Thank you for a nice information.