Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

the pay per post is around 30 cent to 4 dollar ,that sounds good.i will join it.

I received an email from maketrace saying that my articles is being approved. Now i may just need to wait until monday seeing whether they will really pays me or not. If they paid, i will updates my payment proof here.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    I received an email from maketrace saying that my articles is being approved. Now i may just need to wait until monday seeing whether they will really pays me or not. If they paid, i will updates my payment proof here.
    Congrats on your approval eddielkk by the way which article got approve did both your article got approve... I will be waiting for your payment on your article if you got paid by it then I will check the site and join it too.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Congrats on your approval eddielkk by the way which article got approve did both your article got approve... I will be waiting for your payment on your article if you got paid by it then I will check the site and join it too.
    I think maketrace is a scam program, don't waste your time joining them. Although 2 of my post being approved, according to their TOS, i supposed to be paid on last monday, i did not receives any fund from them, i even write support ticket to them, but they never replied me, i have feeling that they are just another scam program.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I think maketrace is a scam program, don't waste your time joining them. Although 2 of my post being approved, according to their TOS, i supposed to be paid on last monday, i did not receives any fund from them, i even write support ticket to them, but they never replied me, i have feeling that they are just another scam program.
    ah. even no response about your payment . so if they stated on the tos you can receive your payment on last mondy but you have not. so there must be somthing wrong . waitting for above guys further information.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    ah. even no response about your payment . so if they stated on the tos you can receive your payment on last mondy but you have not. so there must be somthing wrong . waitting for above guys further information.
    I think i have already clearly telling that i did not receives money for my article nor getting any reply from them in my previous post. What further information that you want some more?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

it is really unfortunate or sad thing that after approval they didn't pay and most unfortunate part of a site those dont reply to support ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    it is really unfortunate or sad thing that after approval they didn't pay and most unfortunate part of a site those dont reply to support ticket.
    Yes, it is really waste my time to work with them, seem like currently it is hard to find some genuine article writing or blog post site that really pay. If anyone have some good site to recommend, please let me know, i don't want to join those scam site again.

it's very unfortunate for eddielkk for not getting the payment after submission of article. I am also lookout for some genuine article writing site on which I can put my labour.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

that's why I don't like any paid to write article site.
    they can reject our article but they keep using that article as their benefit

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    You are correct they will reject with some absurd reason but we dont know the reality of our article ,,i think they may use it.

Alec, you speak the truth, this is what i learn from those article writing site, most of them didn't pay with some funny reason to avoid payment. Since you are experience freelancer, if you have any trustable site, please do let me know. Thanks in advance.

It is sad to hear that you didn't get paid by this site eddielkk. Thank you for letting us know so that no one else will waste their time on this site.

yes that is there in mostly all such a sites.. They will accept the content only if it is under their standard otherwise they will just reject it and don't pay us for that.. and with it they will keep the data on their site which is not good.

But some of the sites are there -where they will not accept and also don't display contents on their site,

Well, really sad to know another scam programs in the market. Why there are so many of scam program but then no way to penalty them. Seeing your post, i have tried myself on their support form, and i just tried to ask some question on it, but then they never reply at all. So, i advices you before joining any site, try their contact info, and see whether they will reply you or not, if not it is obvious that this is a scam site.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Yes I also checked the site and topics are not seem to be easy to write with. We have to research the net about each and every topic to write something.
    The fact is if you know a topic for added knowledge you can take help from net but if you dont have idea on a topic it will be real difficult to write on a new topic.
    Yes may be we can use wikipedia or google before we write, but the topic is really strange to me such poker psychology.. what is worse, English is not my first language, that would be a challenging task.
    yes it will be really difficult to earn from this site even with those with good command of english cause of the difficult topics. i think that only professional writers can earn from this one.

Quote Originally Posted by indieover
    Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Yes I also checked the site and topics are not seem to be easy to write with. We have to research the net about each and every topic to write something.
    The fact is if you know a topic for added knowledge you can take help from net but if you dont have idea on a topic it will be real difficult to write on a new topic.
    Yes may be we can use wikipedia or google before we write, but the topic is really strange to me such poker psychology.. what is worse, English is not my first language, that would be a challenging task.
    yes it will be really difficult to earn from this site even with those with good command of english cause of the difficult topics. i think that only professional writers can earn from this one.
    Friend, please do read previous post, as i already confirmed that this site maketrace.com is a scam site as 2 of my reviews which i send to them few weeks before, didn't get paid by them although they send me email that my articles is already been approved.

After searching so many sites i didn't get any single genuine article writing site that can give good or standard pay per post without any difficult rule.

After searching so many sites i didn't get any single genuine article writing site that can give good or standard pay per post without any difficult rule.
    I know there are one genuine site that paid members by writing articles and be their paid forum poster, the site name is www.contentcurrent.com. You can applied as their writer then you can start to write articles for them as well as become paid forum poster, they offer quite high rate as 10 cents per post.

I know there are one genuine site that paid members by writing articles and be their paid forum poster, the site name is www.contentcurrent.com. You can applied as their writer then you can start to write articles for them as well as become paid forum poster, they offer quite high rate as 10 cents per post.
    Thanks eddie,i knew this site but i could not get the link where we can apply for writer because every where i found they are offering writing service taking money,can u pl throw some light on it.