Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default article writing from workfromhome

Hi all are you earning from article writing from workfromhome?now workfromhome offering good rate for article writing around 90 cent per article.

I will be interested if you are giving me an offer here? what is it? tell me so that i can also make some good cash

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I will be interested if you are giving me an offer here? what is it? tell me so that i can also make some good cash
    Do u know about the site workfromhome they are giving some topic to write articles and post rate is 90 cent you can write one article daily .

A very good information, I would look forward to this kind of offer for a long time. I would like to write some article on some given topic. Could you please post the exact link here?

i 'm also a member there but the topics are very hard tow rite ,i tried but failed all topics are on auto parts etc.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    i 'm also a member there but the topics are very hard tow rite ,i tried but failed all topics are on auto parts etc.
    If you have written an article but not professionally, can you receive the reward, or would you receive less reward, or would it be deleted?
    I search google but cannot find where exactly the site is, if anyone can give a link...

Is the site address www.workfromhome.com? Where do we find the article writing assignment? pl give us the link.

Quote Originally Posted by duskiss
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    If you have written an article but not professionally, can you receive the reward, or would you receive less reward, or would it be deleted?
    I search google but cannot find where exactly the site is, if anyone can give a link...
    i can't tell this but according to their condition article should be original and some quality ,after checking they will credit you.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Is the site address www.workfromhome.com? Where do we find the article writing assignment? pl give us the link.
    Hi sarkar site link is workfromhomehq.com ,this is an adposting site but now they are giving opportunity to write articles.

Default Re: article writing from workfromhome

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Hi all are you earning from article writing from workfromhome?now workfromhome offering good rate for article writing around 90 cent per article.

again a new site for me. 90 cents per artical - is there any words limit or not?

what is the minimum payout there ? did u see any payment proof..

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Hi sarkar site link is workfromhomehq.com ,this is an adposting site but now they are giving opportunity to write articles.
    Oh! I see! the site is the same old workfromhq. I have registered with them a long time back. Let's see what they are telling.

I think tom - u r wrong. its not a artical writings site. Its a copy paste jobs. Bt it needs to ph varification. So, we can't do this job..

The offer provided by workfromhome is very nice. 90 cents for one article is really a good payrate. But most of the members are reporting that the topics are hard to write.

If the site is workfromhomehq.com, I get a message when I click its FAQ:
    "The group named work-from-home-hq has been removed because it violated Google's Terms Of Service."
    What about this? I cannot find anything about paid to write offer there.

really? i am very interested in it,pls tell me the way to earn from workfromhome,and how much can i earn per one article.

If the site is workfromhomehq.com, then it is totally a ad-pasting website though it needs craiglist verified account. Now from many Indian members, I got a feedback that they donot need that type of account and are working there and earning money. I also got active once there and paste one ad there, but don't know how to check whether that ad has gone under my name or been ghosted. Actually I didn't get time to be active there again.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    I think tom - u r wrong. its not a artical writings site. Its a copy paste jobs. Bt it needs to ph varification. So, we can't do this job..
    I agree with you paramita it's a copy paste jobs site.But if you can check clearly there is a article subitting job too which is the first job on the list.The pay rates are also good.Regarding copy paste jobs we need phone verified account.

i dont think workfromhome is for writing articles, and do you think this site is still paying? as what others mentioned this is a copy paste job, i don't think its easy to earn from here, if someone already got paid kindly share your experience here, so we can have idea about the site.

Quote Originally Posted by pardhu8
    I agree with you paramita it's a copy paste jobs site.But if you can check clearly there is a article subitting job too which is the first job on the list.The pay rates are also good.Regarding copy paste jobs we need phone verified account.
    It seem you have working with workfromhome before, mind to share with us what is the rate for those copy paste jobs and also the article writing jobs? What is the minimum payout there?

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Quote Originally Posted by pardhu8
    It seem you have working with workfromhome before, mind to share with us what is the rate for those copy paste jobs and also the article writing jobs? What is the minimum payout there?
    workfromhome is an article writing site which offers 90 cent to $1 per article but the condition is you can write one article per day ,and article should be unique and they would take around 48 hrs to 72 hr to approve but the category of those article is not good it is about finance ,auto parts etc etc.