Default Are there online teachers in web designing?

Is there any online teaching school in web designing? are there any individual taking u such classes here?

Default Re: Are there online teachers in web designing?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Is there any online teaching school in web designing? are there any individual taking u such classes here?
    there are no school available but there are free resources available but they are not clear about some major point they all are bookish ...and according to me only bookish knowledge is not enough to handle any major problem one should have practical and real life experience....There are 5 guys from USA , Canada and India available who are taking online advice from me when they are facing any problem and they are paying me in hourly basis but not regular but when they need my help in installing any script or any other things etc..
    Thanks.

He cool.So, you are also taking classes, but how did you find these students for you? did you advertise anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    He cool.So, you are also taking classes, but how did you find these students for you? did you advertise anywhere?
    No Previously I was writing reviews for one person in different forums and blogs so so motto some people came and gave some comment on my review and told they like my review and they PM me directly about this..so first I denied them as its very time taking work to make understood something to somebody over net but after it they requested me to help them when they face some minor or major problem in SEO and other Script Installation and i agreed and from then they are with me and from 1 people to it increases to 4 to 5.
    Thanks.