Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Anyone here got projects from getafreelacer?

There are many developers active in getafreelancer website which does give live projects to members bidding there.Is there anyone here got projects from them?

i have register to this site and they still send me email everyday about the project but now i don't interesting again to visit the site because i can't win the bid i am not professional so can't win the bid

One major problem in this site is you have to have some kind of experience behind you or you have to wait with patience for more time to win a project

There are many freelancers sites which gives projects for developing you need to get right client my brother does and all the clients are overseas one but i can give my clients to you right now you need to research and find out for good one.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    There are many freelancers sites which gives projects for developing you need to get right client my brother does and all the clients are overseas one but i can give my clients to you right now you need to research and find out for good one.
    DEar Ashok, your statement is not clear. What does the sentence 'i can give my clients to you' mean?
    To win a bid, we have to be patient and research well and look and bid for those jobs in which we have some expertise.

I have joined to the website but I am getting confused how to offer bid with good opportunity since there are many programmer there.

Hope all masters here share their experience

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    Can you give me your clients ? this means you can give some projects for me isn't ti? is it really possible for you to give the projects you got to others?

Default Message

I didnt heard about these projects.Anybody knows please help me too.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I didnt heard about these projects.Anybody knows please help me too.
    What projects you want to know here? i have given you the freelance projects site link and you can get bid for projects like web site, data entry, graphic designing etc

Hello all.
    I am using this new site, looks ok
    setuuubal.com

I also use GAF but it is very difficult and now with a new fee...

well, i had bid some projects there. but i was not at all able to win the bids since some one else had won probably. any one had won any bids on these freelancing sites please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by archy22
    well, i had bid some projects there. but i was not at all able to win the bids since some one else had won probably. any one had won any bids on these freelancing sites please let me know
    I was not taking things seriously in website projects in this site as i was very much disturbed by the amount of competetion i had to face and still i got so many enquiries and one small project from there till now

Default REPLY!

Greetings Alensot,
    Yes i have got many projects and i am still getting projects from Getfreelancer!!!
    I am a .NET developer (MCSD) and a php and mysql developer too! :-)

I heard there is a upgraded membership system. And winning bids gets easier for upgraded members. I have not tried GAF yet.

Default Re: REPLY!

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    Greetings Alensot,
    Yes i have got many projects and i am still getting projects from Getfreelancer!!!
    Hi Whats your user name in GAF? Do you have any user rating there? I got only 5 projects from GAF.
    Thanks.

When I was new to internet, I first happened to meet freelancer site to get some online projects, but unfortunately even after I put so much time and bid in so many projects, I couldn't even get one offer so I gave up. I think only premium members can get any project from the site.

My and my friend Mark have started Dandyville AB back then and from 2006 we are on GAF! Our common user account is Freelander.
    Should u wanna contact us, contact us on webmaster money only! To contact us on GAF u should be atleas a silver member!
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Greetings Alensot,
    Hi Whats your user name in GAF? Do you have any user rating there? I got only 5 projects from GAF.
    Thanks.

My and my friend Mark have started Dandyville AB back then and from 2006 we are on GAF! Our common user account is Freelander.
    Should u wanna contact us, contact us on webmaster money only! To contact us on GAF u should be atleas a silver member!
    Greetings Alensot,
    Thanks.
    No I just need to know the user name of GAF site....Its Ok.Myself a developer and I am also most active in GAF previously and got few projects and Now-a-days getting work through my official website. Nice to meet you.Are you From India?

Well i am born and bought up in Hampton, VA. This site provides access to many resources so it makes up a good business for me!
    Greetings Alensot,
    Thanks.
    No I just need to know the user name of GAF site....Its Ok.Myself a developer and I am also most active in GAF previously and got few projects and Now-a-days getting work through my official website. Nice to meet you.Are you From India?

Greetings Alensot,
    Thanks.
    Even people like you with loads of experience might have struggled to get some projects in getafreelancer right? it's not easy getting a project there