Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Earn from articles

Write anything that's on your mind. Everyone has their own passions and thoughts about what we call life. Whether you're a college student, stay-at-home mom, freelance writer or someone in between, you have a place here at ArticleIncome.com,i'm not a member of this iste today i found it while searching on net ,do u have any idea?
    site url-http://www.articleincome.com/

Well. I found some more informations about this site. It accepts 300 words article about anything and after submitting this, it will take 24 hr to let you know whether the article would be accepted or not. You will earn 50% to 75% of the revenue this article will earn from advertisements.

Thanks for the link.

look like hard to earn money from this site because they choice best article from advertiser and maybe i can't make good article because i'm not experience about that

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

I recommend this site if you're really good at english or native english speaker. for in ternational member who don't have good english, this site won't accept people like that

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Well. I found some more informations about this site. It accepts 300 words article about anything and after submitting this, it will take 24 hr to let you know whether the article would be accepted or not. You will earn 50% to 75% of the revenue this article will earn from advertisements.

Thanks for the link.
    thanks sarkar i also checked it is revenue sharing or adsense sharing site and i dont have adsense account so can't apply.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Earn from adsense sharing site is very difficult ,if some body wants to join in any revenue sharing site then hubpages is a very good alternative to join.

Yes, i haven't come across this site till now, but it's revenue sharing program i guess and all depends on your article acceptance and visitors to your article

I thought revenue earning is the total responsibility of the site owner, where as our only responsibility is writing good article.

Now I realize that it depends also on the quality of the article, so really it is very difficult to to earn from this site.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    I recommend this site if you're really good at english or native english speaker. for in ternational member who don't have good english, this site won't accept people like that
    yes you right this site is not for me because i'm international member and my english is not good i must find another site who use my skill

I thought revenue earning is the total responsibility of the site owner, where as our only responsibility is writing good article.

Now I realize that it depends also on the quality of the article, so really it is very difficult to to earn from this site.
    no mainly adsense sharing site depends on mainly your traffic and clicks to your ads.so whatever you will earn from ads will be shared between admin and members.

If someone give me a topic and asked me to write on that, it would be easy for me to write an article. But I can't start writing an article on my own as I can't find any topic on which I can write something. This is the main problem why I hesitate to join in any of those article submitting site.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

If someone give me a topic and asked me to write on that, it would be easy for me to write an article. But I can't start writing an article on my own as I can't find any topic on which I can write something. This is the main problem why I hesitate to join in any of those article submitting site.
    in my case it is just opposite i feel good to write any articles of my own but if some site gives topic to write i can't able to write mainly on auto parts,finance related topics.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Earn from adsense sharing site is very difficult ,if some body wants to join in any revenue sharing site then hubpages is a very good alternative to join.
    I too joined hubpages almost 8 months back and post some current news based articles. I got imp as well as adsense money not very good money
    Main advantage of hubpage is we can publish our previously published article.

Thanks for the link.
    Roughly, how much does 50% to 75% of the revenue amouts? I got in and see a particular article but didn't find advertisement.

well,i also find i don't have any suitable topic to write or discuss.so if i 'm going to join in this article submit site .i must find some topic before.
    but i am interested in this article site.and i will insist in writing something everyday.

We can write any topics articles that we like? It seems to me a good way to earn as i do not have to purposely writing something that i am not familiar. Now i can focus on writing on those topics that i am good with. Did anyone really submited your articles for them. 50% to 75% of revenue sharing, then normally how much will we get?

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

Thanks for the link.
    thanks sarkar i also checked it is revenue sharing or adsense sharing site and i dont have adsense account so can't apply.
    So you mean to say we have ti have an adsense account in order for us to join this one well to bad it would have been nice if we could just join and see for ourselves if we are qualified for this site.

This site is also a legit site and maybe if you are good in writing you can do well and here also your article have to be accepted first

No Danega, we don't have to have an adsense account to submit article here. The site owner will put adsense codes into the article pages, and we will share that earning from adsense.

No Danega, we don't have to have an adsense account to submit article here. The site owner will put adsense codes into the article pages, and we will share that earning from adsense.
    In this way, how do we knows how much is our articles worth? They only mentioned that the ad code will be put on top of our articles, and we will earn 50% of the generated traffics, but then never tell how much it would be. I also confuse whether the ad code is from admin or from our google adsense pub id.