Default What are the step by step process in making a Blog

my dear friends

as I have looked everywhere in this site i really do need your suggestion on the easy steps on making your own blog I envy each and everyone of you having your own blogs and looks to me I am the only one here who dont have any blog at all....Let me learn from all of you by guiding me step by step on how to make new blog and pls go easy on me because this is my first time to do it
    1. where to make a blog for free(should we go to a certain site to make a new blog and if so where?)
    2 .what to do first
    3. etc
    4. go on till the the end of making a blog..
    just fill in the easy simple steps on making a blog this would really mean a lot to me and in way I have to thank you all expert blogger's out there in advance....

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well do u want to start a new blog in blogger then it is very easy just create new account register a blog name and follow the steps you will never find it difficult.

Default Re: What are the step by step process in making a Blog

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    my dear friends

as I have looked everywhere in this site i really do need your suggestion on the easy steps on making your own blog I envy each and everyone of you having your own blogs and looks to me I am the only one here who dont have any blog at all....Let me learn from all of you by guiding me step by step on how to make new blog and pls go easy on me because this is my first time to do it
    1. where to make a blog for free(should we go to a certain site to make a new blog and if so where?)
    2 .what to do first
    3. etc
    just fill in the easy simple steps on making a blog this would really mean a lot to me and in way I have to thank you all expert blogger's out there in advance....

Its very easy Dear , I also write E-book. U can read it and also see the video. Then u can easily creat a blog for u .

Download Link --> http://linkbee.com/Openblog

Hope now u enjoy BLogging. Happy Bloging.

Default Re: What are the step by step process in making a Blog

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by danega
    my dear friends

2 .what to do first
    3. etc

Its very easy Dear , I also write E-book. U can read it and also see the video. Then u can easily creat a blog for u .

Download Link --> http://linkbee.com/Openblog

Hope now u enjoy BLogging. Happy Bloging.
    i will check the link you give me paramita and if I have more questions about it hope you can assist me on this but for now let me try to check first ok

Yes Dear danega, U can ask me any question about blogging..

For more informations u can also visite and see the whole video then please follow this link.

The Video link is (Copy this link) -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY

Hope it will help u a lot.. :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Yes Dear danega, U can ask me any question about blogging..

For more informations u can also visite and see the whole video then please follow this link.

The Video link is (Copy this link) -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnploFsS_tY

Hope it will help u a lot.. :wink:
    I am too lucky to have people like you paramita to help first timers like me yes I will check the link you gave me. Just give me a little time now...ok my friend...

You can do any of these two thing:

1. You can visit blogger.com or wordpress.com and create your blog their using their own sub-domain and hosting.

2. If you want to give it a more value and professional look then buy a domain and hosting from any company and download a blogger/wordpress template from their site and install it in your server.
    ________
    Iolite Vaporiz
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 12:00.

First of all, you just start a new blog in blogger by signing up in blogger. Then post useful and quality contents. Then publish the post after finishing. Ensure that your post does not contain any error. Maintain and update your blog regularly.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    You can do any of these two thing:

1. You can visit blogger.com or wordpress.com and create your blog their using their own sub-domain and hosting.

2. If you want to give it a more value and professional look then buy a domain and hosting from any company and download a blogger/wordpress template from their site and install it in your server.
    well ok I will visit that site then and see more options.. I think its only at first thats hard but later on I will get used to this and hopefully I will be able to have my own blog.

i have created blog using blogger but it is very simple.when i see other blogs they have very good design,layout and arranged all buttons and other stuff in very attractive manner.their color is also very good.can one make such blog from blogger directly?is there any such facility available?if i want to add color using photoshop can i do it?if yes,how?how can i add free template for blogs available online into my blog?

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    First of all, you just start a new blog in blogger by signing up in blogger. Then post useful and quality contents. Then publish the post after finishing. Ensure that your post does not contain any error. Maintain and update your blog regularly.
    As you mean blogger I've seen someone post adult contents there and provide download of such materials via linkbucks, they earn this way but I'm not sure if this is against their service terms.

my problem is not about writing contents but my problem is how to make blog attractive installing template,layout and design before writing contents.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    my problem is not about writing contents but my problem is how to make blog attractive installing template,layout and design before writing contents.
    I too want to know how to make my blog more attractive. and all those things that would make your blog looks good. pls share.