Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Which Is The Best..?

Hello friends which is the best Affiliate programs till now and among all which one you like most and why?

Dear friend, as my opinion clickbank is best affiliate program on internet. They have full secure and most hot selling product, they also give very good commission for every sale.

This is the question I'm also intersted in because I'm as if searching and trying out different affiliate programms but so far nothing really good I would be satisfied.
    Join and receive your first 6$ Hidden Content

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    Dear friend, as my opinion clickbank is best affiliate program on internet. They have full secure and most hot selling product, they also give very good commission for every sale.
    the disadvantage of clickbank is, we should sell their product if we want to get commission. While other affiliate program like CJ and incentreward have some offer to get commission just by submit email or address (US)

Quote Originally Posted by ishan901
    According to me click bank is the worst affiliate marketing site I ever seen and its rules and regulations are not much good and the whole system is bad you tell i think you and prasanna tripathy you both are using this in your site since last 1 yr so plz tell me how much u have earned from it ? can you provide us some payment proof?
    waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by lidoskate
    This is the question I'm also intersted in because I'm as if searching and trying out different affiliate programms but so far nothing really good I would be satisfied.
    I completely agree with you no affiliate program is best and i have an account in cj and i have applied for some product but after 7 to 10 days they hold my request and send me a reply that they don't approved my site but my site was completely based on Affiliate marketing and my site's alexa rank was very high.so i don't believe in affiliate marketing sites.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    I completely agree with you no affiliate program is best and i have an account in cj and i have applied for some product but after 7 to 10 days they hold my request and send me a reply that they don't approved my site but my site was completely based on Affiliate marketing and my site's alexa rank was very high.so i don't believe in affiliate marketing sites.
    Thanks.
    Well, I think CJ consider every application not by how much traffic and rank only, they judge from the content of the site too.
    Anyway, if you look out on affiliate site review site, you can see that no perfect affiliate program.
    Threre must be an advantages and disadvantages on every site

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Thanks.
    Well, I think CJ consider every application not by how much traffic and rank only, they judge from the content of the site too.
    Anyway, if you look out on affiliate site review site, you can see that no perfect affiliate program.
    you right that every program has it merits and demerits and told that Cj consider about the cotent but i have seen many people using it in their site copy paste and absurd data, even i have seen many people using it in adult sites also and I never o copy paste and all my data are quality and without any copy paste still its not approved my application no problem may be it happened i am From India and maximum of site love Western Countries and mainly US and Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    Thanks.
    you right that every program has it merits and demerits and told that Cj consider about the cotent but i have seen many people using it in their site copy paste and absurd data, even i have seen many people using it in adult sites also and I never o copy paste and all my data are quality and without any copy paste still its not approved my application no problem may be it happened i am From India and maximum of site love Western Countries and mainly US and Canada.
    You are right on Geographic locations. Not only the affiliate sites but also some other advertising sites also like to pay only some selected members. And most sites who pay based on countries, pay more for the western countries like US and Canada.

I heard about cj and click bank affiliates that these are very good affiliate marketing sites.But never tried hard in those sites, I thing selling online is the toughest jobs in the world.

Selling online needs very good writting skill because mostly people like to read and also one needs to talk about the product in a way so people like to read it. It is a art in itself.

Quote Originally Posted by darksorrow
    Selling online needs very good writting skill because mostly people like to read and also one needs to talk about the product in a way so people like to read it. It is a art in itself.
    Selling any kind of product by writing good things about the product is really a big skill and everybody don't have this talent and its an art and i have seen many people many high cost product from their personal blog also.

Default Re: Which Is The Best..?

Hello friends which is the best Affiliate programs till now and among all which one you like most and why?
    As per i know Commission Junction and Click Bank Are the leader in Affiliate marketing they have good advertisers and puchlisher network and promotion method also.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

guys i read lots of ads currently about one USA guy called Tissa and he said he earnd lots of money from affiliate programs. what kind of programs he handle?

As we know there are thousands of legit affiliate systems in online, among them cj and clickbank are the best, apart from that sfi marketing also is good, you can opt for friendfinder and adultfriendfinder affiliate.

Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    As we know there are thousands of legit affiliate systems in online, among them cj and clickbank are the best, apart from that sfi marketing also is good, you can opt for friendfinder and adultfriendfinder affiliate.
    Hello Manmade can you please tell me more about sfi marketing? because for first time i hear about this so want to know more about it.
    Thanks.

Well i have tried many afflitate programes and i think it is really hard to earn from them.Especially for people like me who are from asian countried.I hope in futer we will have some good programme for sure.But till now the only programme i found benificial is the adultfriendfinder.

john is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

Hi are CJ and clickbank giving payment or credit for pay per sign up or pure selling their product because selling is really hard.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by john
    Hi are CJ and clickbank giving payment or credit for pay per sign up or pure selling their product because selling is really hard.
    i heard there are CJ.CB.LS such big affiliate programs but i have never to try. and have not much more information about their terms .

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by john
    i heard there are CJ.CB.LS such big affiliate programs but i have never to try. and have not much more information about their terms .
    Can you please tell me more about "LS" because i first time heard from you only so interested to know more about it, so waiting for ur reply.
    Thanks.