Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Do you prefer Dreamviewer or Frontpage for web designing?

There are many of them who still prefers Microsoft Front page for designing and developing of web sites.what is your choice here? for me, i prefer Dream viewer and many of the professional do prefer Dream Viewer only

Default Re: Do you prefer Dreamviewer or Frontpage for web designin

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    There are many of them who still prefers Microsoft Front page for designing and developing of web sites.what is your choice here? for me, i prefer Dream viewer and many of the professional do prefer Dream Viewer only
    hi i basically love to use Adobe Dreamweaver CS4 the latest one i never used Microsoft Front Page.....i never seen this software but heard about it, its a old web designing software by Microsoft.Have u ever used it...?

When i learnt web-site designing, we were taught in Microsoft Front page only and not Dream Viewer as at the end of the course they took up an introductory class in Dream viewer and later on i took interest in Dream viewer and learnt the package on my own.

When i learnt web-site designing, we were taught in Microsoft Front page only and not Dream Viewer as at the end of the course they took up an introductory class in Dream viewer and later on i took interest in Dream viewer and learnt the package on my own.
    oh..in my institute they don't have any software they teach us hand coding ...but i myself from the beginning like dreamweaver and i have not taken any special couse in it but due to hard labour of 2 yrs in Dreamweaver I learn it..if you don't mind can u plz publish here a screen shot of Microsoft Frontpage Control Panel...i have searched in google but there are no such things available...i want to see how it looks like and whats the difference between dreamweaver and front page.
    Thanks.

Microsoft Front Page is also a software developed by microsoft and the designing web sites is very easy there, but soem of the effects we get in Frontpage is not supported by some browsers and so developers use DreamViewer more than this.just put frontpage in google , you wil get all the results

Microsoft Front Page is also a software developed by microsoft and the designing web sites is very easy there, but soem of the effects we get in Frontpage is not supported by some browsers and so developers use DreamViewer more than this.just put frontpage in google , you wil get all the results
    Thanks for the suggestion just searching about it previously i never researched on this topic just doing this, thanks for the advice.

Right now, no one uses Microsoft Frontpage as most of them are attached towards Dreamviewer as it is more professional using Dreamviewer

Default Message

I will use Adobe dreamweaver CS4.It has lot of features.I like that features.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I will use Adobe dreamweaver CS4.It has lot of features.I like that features.
    Dreamviewer cs4 is a new version i haven't used this as i am still using old version and what extra feature this new version of dreamviewer has?

i m having macromedia dreamweaver and not abode dreamweaver are they same or differeent?i know little of using it.can i make good website using this mecromedia dreamweaver?

well, i always prefer dream weaver. it has much more lot of features and capabilities all over the application.
    hence more than front page i prefer dreamweaver for my web designing

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    i m having macromedia dreamweaver and not abode dreamweaver are they same or differeent?i know little of using it.can i make good website using this mecromedia dreamweaver?
    Hello friends sushila you are right that its Macromedia Dreamweaver but it was the product of Macromedia But It is takeover by the Adobe Company so now its Adobe Product.

NB: Hi Alensot You have by mistake written Dreamviewer but its Dreamweaver.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Hello friends sushila you are right that its Macromedia Dreamweaver but it was the product of Macromedia But It is takeover by the Adobe Company so now its Adobe Product.

NB: Hi Alensot You have by mistake written Dreamviewer but its Dreamweaver.
    Thanks.
    Oh yes, sorry for the mistake and it is really Dreamweaver and do you take projects from any online sites like getafreelancer?

Default REPLY

Well i have used frontpage when it shipped alongwith Microsoft Office 2003.. Its one of the advanced IDE's at that time!
    But now-a-days dreamweaver is eating into developing environment. But if u r developing on ASP.NET platform, then there's no such thing better as Visual studio 2008 IDE as it is the powerful debugger for windows out there!

Default Re: REPLY

Quote Originally Posted by freelancer82
    Well i have used frontpage when it shipped alongwith Microsoft Office 2003.. Its one of the advanced IDE's at that time!
    But now-a-days dreamweaver is eating into developing environment. But if u r developing on ASP.NET platform, then there's no such thing better as Visual studio 2008 IDE as it is the powerful debugger for windows out there!
    I heard of visual studio, but never tried it out anytime and i think it also supports ASp isn't it? or otherwise i always use Dreamweaver

I used to use Dreamweaver long long time ago, now only Notepad.

Notepad is great for simpler stuff. Then some other tools depending on your goals.

It's annoying how much useless junk big commercial tools can add to code.

dreamweaver for me...

Dreamwiever. Fontpage is outdateed.

I mostly prefer Dreamweaver for web designing. It is very simple to use and has a user friendly features. It is also more popular today. I really like to used it and it also very comfortable for me.

PHP Development India | PHP Web Development Company | Hire PHP Developer