Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default PAID SURVEYS (Opinons frOm international members)

i just wanted tO knOw yOur opinion specially fOr residents Outside

US CANADA & UK...

since everytime yOu receive emails frOm survey sites its really hard tO qualify...

dO yOu think its still wOrth the time and effort tO dO paid surveys???

if yes can yOu help me find a decent one where i can really dO surveys???

and if nO any suggestions on where tO shift???

I have never been a success in survey sites as i always believe international members will not be benefitted much in survey sites as those sites do give benefits to U.S and of course if you are residing in U.S, it is one of the best earning ways , but if you are outside U.S, i don't think it is worth the time as you will not get more surveys for sure

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    I have never been a success in survey sites as i always believe international members will not be benefitted much in survey sites as those sites do give benefits to U.S and of course if you are residing in U.S, it is one of the best earning ways , but if you are outside U.S, i don't think it is worth the time as you will not get more surveys for sure
    survey sites offer other stuff more than the surveys itself right???
    like for example referrals...

is it enough tO depend on referrals fOR a survey site?

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Yes I do believe this is true for international members like me have tried searching for one but no success on my part but if you have any news then pls do let us know and share....

If surveys won't work for us here in PH. then find something different.. There are still a lot earnings online that will pays you.. PM me I think I can help you..hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by amazingheart
    If surveys won't work for us here in PH. then find something different.. There are still a lot earnings online that will pays you.. PM me I think I can help you..hehehehe
    cOol and i nOticed we came frOm the cOuntry maybe yOur idea wOuld be gOod fOr international members specially in PH...

Quote Originally Posted by amazingheart
    yes amazing there are lots of ways to earn online but taking surveys pays much higher than ptc and ptp sites too bad its limited to our country...

dOnt yOu think that maximizing their surveys tO international members wOuld give them more opinionn on their products i mean it would be rated worldwide and cOuld benefit them a lot rather than limiting to much ...

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn
    dOnt yOu think that maximizing their surveys tO international members wOuld give them more opinionn on their products i mean it would be rated worldwide and cOuld benefit them a lot rather than limiting to much ...
    Yeah thats what I think but I guess they only target those are in which they can also offer those things that are being survey thats why its limited in our place...

why do they put up programs like this??? i mean survey sites...

its tO know the opinion on what people need and want right???

knowing the answer from people arounds the world wOuld be a great thing cause example they're making surveys for a certain product then knowing what everybody wants could make their product a success even if launched worldwide...

Quote Originally Posted by heav3nn
    why do they put up programs like this??? i mean survey sites...

its tO know the opinion on what people need and want right???

knowing the answer from people arounds the world wOuld be a great thing cause example they're making surveys for a certain product then knowing what everybody wants could make their product a success even if launched worldwide...
    Well for now they offer it mostly for US members only since their products are available in that place too..

I wasted lots of times for paid survey. I joined in more than 40 survey sites and the result is zero. I joined in all famous and well reputed international survey site but no one send me enough survey to reach payout. I am totally bored with it.
    ________
    Genetically Modified Food
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:59.

Yes, members outside U.S, U.K and Canada are not worth joining survey sites as they don't get much of the benefits even if they are members of any survey site

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    I wasted lots of times for paid survey. I joined in more than 40 survey sites and the result is zero. I joined in all famous and well reputed international survey site but no one send me enough survey to reach payout. I am totally bored with it.
    have yOu tried jOining even globatestmarket? or pinecone research they say thOse sites give surveys tO international members occasionally once Or twice a mOnth i think...

but i havn't tried them yet i mean i havnt qualified fOr even one survey...

I have a good experience with this survey site.
    www.intoffers.com.
    It would be great if you insert "thoufeeq" in referral column.
    It pays for international members. Minimum payout is just 1 $ and i guarentee that you can make 1 $ in the very first day itself. A lot of offers are available to complete.

survey sites are not scam.majority of them allow international membersa to sign up but they don't send surveys to international members as they are located in north america and europe so they earn from companies located in those countries and they conduct surveys on their behalf.these companies are interested in getting opinion and surveys only from their own countries.people in north america can earn about 500 usd by participating in various online surveys and also get free gifts.

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    survey sites are not scam.majority of them allow international membersa to sign up but they don't send surveys to international members as they are located in north america and europe so they earn from companies located in those countries and they conduct surveys on their behalf.these companies are interested in getting opinion and surveys only from their own countries.people in north america can earn about 500 usd by participating in various online surveys and also get free gifts.
    Yeah I do believe that they do benefit more than from survey sites and it's bad as I say that we are having limit surveys as international members. If only we could have the same benefit as they do then earning online would be very easy for us dont you think...

Default survey sites

i have been so eagerly trying to access these survey sites but everytime i got signed up, nothing goes through. i believe that maybe it would be futile for those survey sites to ask opinion from people who are not really into their product market. people from asian countries like mine will have difficulty giving out honest opinions as well.....much as i wanted to join survey sites, i have no other choice but look into other online money making programs....

as an international members, Ciao is a good choice, but i don't complete anysurey since i joined in it 2 years ago.
    so don't pay much attetion to paid to surveys.

I have never earned from survey sites. There are other fair programs in internet where you can earn from based on your personal interest.
    If you are a blogger, you can try it for your own affiliate use or apply for any advertising programs.