Default ExeRevenue now pays

Hello,

We have finally fixed a bug in exerevenue.com which prevented most accounts from earning any cash. This is no longer the case. ExeRevenue is open and waiting for your traffic.

Stats are realtime and are NOT frozen, you can watch your money grow. Payouts - on mondays.

Please register at:

www.exerevenue.com

and enjoy our program, because at the moment we convert ANY traffic, from all countries, our payload is simple and very silent (no fake AV's etc.), whilst still offering market-standard prices.

What is the main source of income here? is it the traffic generator? no more details are given for us to know much about the site.How does it work for us?

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    What is the main source of income here? is it the traffic generator? no more details are given for us to know much about the site.How does it work for us?
    This site is affiliate program ,
    ExeRevenue is a pay-per-install affiliate program: we pay you every time our software is run on a Windows PC.

God to hear that and was this site off for some time before as my friend was saying about some problems on this site? is everything alright now?

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    This site is affiliate program ,
    ExeRevenue is a pay-per-install affiliate program: we pay you every time our software is run on a Windows PC.

I also see the artical. Thats its a pay-per-install affiliate program .. can u pls tell us what is the minimum pauout there? Did u got any payment from them? or see any payment proof ? Pls reply us.. Bez i am very much interested about to join this site.

I don't think there is any payment proofs here and without seeing that it's also difficult to join or install such things

Default Re: ExeRevenue now pays

Quote Originally Posted by Alberich
    Hello,

We have finally fixed a bug in exerevenue.com which prevented most accounts from earning any cash. This is no longer the case. ExeRevenue is open and waiting for your traffic.

Stats are realtime and are NOT frozen, you can watch your money grow. Payouts - on mondays.

Please register at:

www.exerevenue.com

and enjoy our program, because at the moment we convert ANY traffic, from all countries, our payload is simple and very silent (no fake AV's etc.), whilst still offering market-standard prices.
    That certainly is a good news for all of those who are part of this and I suppose it is quite good for me too to have a go at it and would soon join

Has anyone joined in this before and what is the pay rate you are getting here by working on this?

Has anyone joined in this before and what is the pay rate you are getting here by working on this?
    I checked the site, the rate is $0.005-$0.13. Asia is the lowest, and United States is the highest.
    how to promote others to install the software in the site? I didn't find the promote link?

They have came and gone again.

So you only get thirteen cents max per install? What exactly does the software do?