Default Earn through our referal?

I know some good site with free website statistics like - motigo.com , www.freestats.com etc.. etc ..- but i want to know that is there any site where we can earn through our referal also. ?? If u know these type of free website then Pls post here .

What's sites can U recommend?
    Thanks in advence..

http://getclicky.com/ i think they are offering any profits from referrals, but referrals must buy any premium etc for real money...

All legit PTC sites do have referrals and if you can get some referrals for yourself in such legit PTC sites, you can really earn a lot

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    http://getclicky.com/ i think they are offering any profits from referrals, but referrals must buy any premium etc for real money...
    Thanks for the site link. But I read the site fully - its says that -

Is it free? All new accounts get a free 21 day trial of the Pro service. You can upgrade any time during or after the trial.

So, is it for only trial or We can use its totaly free? Reply.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

i could not understand paramita through referrals you can earn from any site then what do u mean by any site giving earning from referral,sorry for my stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    i could not understand paramita through referrals you can earn from any site then what do u mean by any site giving earning from referral,sorry for my stupid question.

Actually I just want to know that - is there any site where i can easily make my own free site and can I also work with then as a affiliate member and earn some money with my own referal.. ???

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Actually I just want to know that - is there any site where i can easily make my own free site and can I also work with then as a affiliate member and earn some money with my own referal.. ???
    oh got it i think GDI is giving such offer but they are charging little $5 or $10 for it i think.Free offer i dont know .

oh got it i think GDI is giving such offer but they are charging little $5 or $10 for it i think.Free offer i dont know .
    Thank God ! U got my question - But can u pls provide the link of - "GDI" - Bez I did not understand it. If they charging then i will pay bt the site much be honest. So, pls post the url of the site.

Thank God ! U got my question - But can u pls provide the link of - "GDI" - Bez I did not understand it. If they charging then i will pay bt the site much be honest. So, pls post the url of the site.
    Ha ha ha well the site is global domain international ,it is very famous you must know it,for details you can visit
    http://www.globaldomainsint.ws/

There are many sites from where we can earn from our referrals. There are some low paying trusted ptc site like clixncash or incentria which pay up to 5 level referral commission. Plus there are some matrix from where you can earn using your referrals but money is needed for that.
    ________
    Honda Sh125
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:00.

Quote Originally Posted by dhakabolton
    There are many sites from where we can earn from our referrals. There are some low paying trusted ptc site like clixncash or incentria which pay up to 5 level referral commission. Plus there are some matrix from where you can earn using your referrals but money is needed for that.

matrix ?? what is the site? what is the work there? is there any invesment?? can u pls provied me the site link / url? Then i will check it out.. waiting for ur reply...

matrix ?? what is the site? what is the work there? is there any invesment?? can u pls provied me the site link / url? Then i will check it out.. waiting for ur reply...
    They are one type of ptc and something like MLM. The difference is you need to pay for joining there. When you will get referral, they will pay you a fixed amount of money for gaining that referral as your referral also need to pay money for joining. You will continuously get money when your referrals will get new referral like MLM. You can try bux-matrix.com though I never invested there.
    ________
    Zx14 vs hayabusa
    Last edited by dhakabolton; 27-03-11 at 11:00.

PTC istes are scam and going away taking members money and what they will pay for referrals or affliates.we should not waste our time tehre.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

They are one type of ptc and something like MLM. The difference is you need to pay for joining there. When you will get referral, they will pay you a fixed amount of money for gaining that referral as your referral also need to pay money for joining. You will continuously get money when your referrals will get new referral like MLM. You can try bux-matrix.com though I never invested there.
    i also holding an account on clixncash around 6 months and think i have earned 3$ from it..the rate is too low but they really pay members.