Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Default do you have any idea on rantblogger

Hi all do u have any idea on rant blogger ?they are paying very good amount for article writing ,is there any body already member or earning from it.
    site url www.rantblogger.com

Thanks for the thread. I have checked the site and want to submit some articles (rant) there, and let see what happen. As we don't have to spend anything, there is no harm in submiting articles.

thanks tom for sharing but sadly they are not allowing now they are starting anew site within some days people can submit articles there.

yes i checked now got this message
    Cash for Rants is currently being moved to our new rant site, WriteBite.com (coming soon).
    so we have to wait for the site
    but they are paying $5 per post.

They announced that the 'writebrite will be launched on 19 March, 2009', but I think the site has not launched yet. So we have to wait for the launching.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    They announced that the 'writebrite will be launched on 19 March, 2009', but I think the site has not launched yet. So we have to wait for the launching.
    oh really ?i have not seen that then it is already passed may be some delay in launching we should wait .

Yes they announced on 14th March that they they are going to launch writebrite on 19th march. The date has passed.

Anyway, the site is interesting and has a good prospect to earn from article submission. Hope it will launch soon.

Oh..i have never come across this site or else could have earned some good amount there and the pay rates are looking too good there.hoping their other site will be launched soon

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    Cash for Rants is currently being moved to our new rant site, WriteBite.com (coming soon).
    wow! they are paying $5 per post, the rate is too good. Then what is the minimum payout? I also like the site. But did u got any payment from them? Pls reply me.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    wow! they are paying $5 per post, the rate is too good. Then what is the minimum payout? I also like the site. But did u got any payment from them? Pls reply me.
    As i already stated in my thread that i dont about this i heard only the rate and now the site is shifting to a new site sow e should wait for that.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Paramita, this rate not per post, this rate is per article. You have to write an article on specific category and if that is selected, they notify you and your article will be published and you are get paid.

Rantblogger is quite good program. We get paid for writing articles. But the major problem reported was it is hard to earn from them. That is. there is a need of top rated articles.

Quote Originally Posted by thoufeeq
    Rantblogger is quite good program. We get paid for writing articles. But the major problem reported was it is hard to earn from them. That is. there is a need of top rated articles.
    Has the new site has launched? I have not checked it for a long time after seeing your post it seems you are quite familiar with the site.

Has the new site has launched? I have not checked it for a long time after seeing your post it seems you are quite familiar with the site.
    No, the new site writebrite has not ready yet, but it will be officially launched on tomorrow! Check back again and see how we can earn from there soon.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    No, the new site writebrite has not ready yet, but it will be officially launched on tomorrow! Check back again and see how we can earn from there soon.
    Hope this site will come as soon as possible.. Bez i love to write articals.. So, I can earn more money from these site.

The new writebite site is up now. We can start to post our rant/post there to get as much rant view as possible. It paid the highest rant $25 as the faqs said, and paid out is make every week. It seem like a good site to test out, i may try to post one rant their for trying out.

well the site is up now but it is hard to earn because they only giving good rate for top 4 position and it is no guarantee that your posts will be rated because there people involved in group rating.

well the site is up now but it is hard to earn because they only giving good rate for top 4 position and it is no guarantee that your posts will be rated because there people involved in group rating.
    Yes, i have submitted my first rant post to them, but then it is really hard to get rated high, i will never able to score some high rant there, id on't think it will be easy to earn, unless we have group of friends there.

Yes, i have submitted my first rant post to them, but then it is really hard to get rated high, i will never able to score some high rant there, id on't think it will be easy to earn, unless we have group of friends there.
    Hi eddie i also joined that submitted 2 posts but after 2days i'm yet to get a single rate,ya some people making groups there and enjoying ,we can also do the same .

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi eddie i also joined that submitted 2 posts but after 2days i'm yet to get a single rate,ya some people making groups there and enjoying ,we can also do the same .
    That is a good idea, we need more people in a group in order to earn from there. I see people there is easily getting 25 rates and above in few days, they must have a lot of friends and loyal reader.