Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default unverified account in alertpay

hey guys can you help me? can we transfer amount of money from our alertpay account to a certain site even if my alertpay is still unverified. I really need your opinion on this one. Its so hard to here in our country to verify alertpay account so is it possible to do transaction with alertpay even if it is unverified. thanks once again.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Default Re: unverified account in alertpay

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    hey guys can you help me? can we transfer amount of money from our alertpay account to a certain site even if my alertpay is still unverified. I really need your opinion on this one. Its so hard to here in our country to verify alertpay account so is it possible to do transaction with alertpay even if it is unverified. thanks once again.
    hey. you can check whether you can transfer or not after you log in to your account. the site will display this to you at the second pag after you log in. becasue in our country we only can receive money if the account is not verified. and verify the account is easy as upload the documents as they requested. it's not so diffcult.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    hey. you can check whether you can transfer or not after you log in to your account. the site will display this to you at the second pag after you log in. becasue in our country we only can receive money if the account is not verified. and verify the account is easy as upload the documents as they requested. it's not so diffcult.
    yeah I have heard that its easy to verify your account in AP but I think I luck the document needed for verification but ok I will try to do as you say and see if this thing works

yeah I have heard that its easy to verify your account in AP but I think I luck the document needed for verification but ok I will try to do as you say and see if this thing works

good luck and i just heard something this morning. some countries are allowed to transfer or withdraw even the account is yet to been verified. if you coutry have that service. it would be more convenient to you.

can any body know - how Indian people withdraw from Ap account? is it important that to ur account verify ? or not? Pls reply me.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    can any body know - how Indian people withdraw from Ap account? is it important that to ur account verify ? or not? Pls reply me.
    well. i not from India and not sure about that. but you can check this on your account . since alterpay also have different policy to different area. i am not sure about that.

I do not know about India, paramitha, but according to this: https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....d=238&nav=0,17 , customers from high risk countries should verify their account even just to use them. I guess that explains why I couldn't do anything with my AlertPay account except receiving funds before I verified it.

To know what options you have to withdraw your funds, you can check it here: https://www.alertpay.com/info/fees.aspx . You will be automatically land in the page for your country. See the options below WITHDRAW MONEY.

Quote Originally Posted by Drowned
    I do not know about India, paramitha, but according to this: https://helpdesk.alertpay.com/index....d=238&nav=0,17 , customers from high risk countries should verify their account even just to use them. I guess that explains why I couldn't do anything with my AlertPay account except receiving funds before I verified it.

To know what options you have to withdraw your funds, you can check it here: https://www.alertpay.com/info/fees.aspx . You will be automatically land in the page for your country. See the options below WITHDRAW MONEY.
    yes. we can check all our account options after login and check it.and this is my first time to hear that's why alertpay need me to verify my account before withdraw is that they treat customers from high risk countries should verify their account even just to use them.

I just transfer certain amount of money from my alertpay to another site even if my account is not yet verified cool ha....I am so glad about this.

I just transfer certain amount of money from my alertpay to another site even if my account is not yet verified cool ha....I am so glad about this.
    well. yes alertpay allow some countries to withdraw without verify but also some others need to be verified before withdraw..they have different rules to different country.

well. yes alertpay allow some countries to withdraw without verify but also some others need to be verified before withdraw..they have different rules to different country.
    I guess you are right so theres no need for me to verify my account now since I can do transactions without verification.

I guess you are right so theres no need for me to verify my account now since I can do transactions without verification.
    so..congratulations that you do not need to bothered by this verification anymore now. but i'm afraid you are only allowed the transfer a certain amount with your unverified AP account. if your transaction amount is big you still have to verify it..good luck.

Well, it is good for you. I couldn't do any transaction with my unverified account. Thats why i can only verify my account with them. They took around 3 weeks to verify my account, although it is long wait, but with verified account, i can exchanged out my balance there.

Well, I also couldn't send and withdraw any money in my AP account with my unverify account with them. I have treid to verify my account with them with my valid driving licenses and telephone bill, but then they still send my the status saying that my account is not approved, ask me to send again those documents. what the hell? this is my only valid proof .

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Well, I also couldn't send and withdraw any money in my AP account with my unverify account with them. I have treid to verify my account with them with my valid driving licenses and telephone bill, but then they still send my the status saying that my account is not approved, ask me to send again those documents. what the hell? this is my only valid proof .
    so. maybe you can scan your id card and telephone bill to them for the verification. and remember to make sure the telephone bill is within 3 months of your uploade date.

so. maybe you can scan your id card and telephone bill to them for the verification. and remember to make sure the telephone bill is within 3 months of your uploade date.
    I have tried to send my documents agian with another new accounts id cjust created for this purpose. I will see this time whether they will verify my account or not. If they still did not verify it, i won't use AP in the future.

I have tried to send my documents agian with another new accounts id cjust created for this purpose. I will see this time whether they will verify my account or not. If they still did not verify it, i won't use AP in the future.
    good luck and think alertpay will feedback to you soon.
    as per myself experience. you do not need to wait a long time for this verification. one verified alertpay account would be useful on you later online earning business.

Default Message

I think that alertpay wont allow to transfer money to anywhere or from anywhere to your account unless your account is verified.

Default Re: Message

Quote Originally Posted by revvv1234
    I think that alertpay wont allow to transfer money to anywhere or from anywhere to your account unless your account is verified.
    no. since alertpay also have sorts of tos to sorts of areas. so here we can receive transfered money with a unverified alertpay account but need to be vieified to withdraw .

I think Alertpay has the most complicated way of getting your account verified as you will have to send your document copies to them and then only if everything is right, your account will be verified