Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well here in my country I am able to transfer money to another AP account without verifying it and I am able to do all sorts of transaction as well. I dont know why they have this unfair policy with other countries.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    Well here in my country I am able to transfer money to another AP account without verifying it and I am able to do all sorts of transaction as well. I dont know why they have this unfair policy with other countries.
    Can i know where are you from? I would to ask the Ap support team why there have different policies for different countries. I hope Ap can be fair to all members and kindly reply to me.

Quote Originally Posted by kiatsiang
    Can i know where are you from? I would to ask the Ap support team why there have different policies for different countries. I hope Ap can be fair to all members and kindly reply to me.
    I am from the Philippines my friend and since I dont withdraw my money at AP I dont have to verify it but if you withdraw money from AP I think thats the time you have to verify it. I guess you already know this right.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

yes. in most of the countries members need to verify their alertpay account firstly before they can withdraw and send money. if not. the account only can receive money.

[quote="danega"][quote="kiatsiang"]
    I am from the Philippines my friend and since I dont withdraw my money at AP I dont have to verify it but if you withdraw money from AP I think thats the time you have to verify it. I guess you already know this right.
    I'm from PHP too and like you I can send funds to other members, even if I have an unverified AP, it's just fine since Ap doesn't support bank withdrawals to our country yet. Although, I have just submitted my documents, since I want to verify my account too.

poor is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    yes. in most of the countries members need to verify their alertpay account firstly before they can withdraw and send money. if not. the account only can receive money.
    well that is bad for many people as alertpay anyway does not support transfer to bank account , so they can't do anything with the money , i am lucky there that i can transfer the money and exchange it with some other member , so i don't have to accumulate it.

well. alertpay support three ways to withdraw our money actually. bank transfer. bank wire. check. only bank transfer is supported by limitted countries. other two can be widly used.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    well. alertpay support three ways to withdraw our money actually. bank transfer. bank wire. check. only bank transfer is supported by limitted countries. other two can be widly used.
    Yeah, bank transfer are still limited to few countries and here we can only withdraw our AP funds through the use of checks. But AP may improve in the future, so hopefully they will also support bank transder to most countries. soon.

yes. bank transfer is still not avilable here also. only bank wire and check are allowed. i guess alertpay will expand this to us later also.

Yes. you are right danega, i know that in order to withdraw we need verified account. But my problems now is different than you, you at least can utiliese the send and receive option in AP, but in my country, i couldn't even send money to others with my unverified account.

Yes. you are right danega, i know that in order to withdraw we need verified account. But my problems now is different than you, you at least can utiliese the send and receive option in AP, but in my country, i couldn't even send money to others with my unverified account.
    yes its not really worth for you to use alertpay if you can't verify it but their verification procedure is not that hard , we just need to send them scanned documents and if there is no error you will get your account verified.

Quote Originally Posted by poor
    yes its not really worth for you to use alertpay if you can't verify it but their verification procedure is not that hard , we just need to send them scanned documents and if there is no error you will get your account verified.
    I know the verification of Ap is not had, ust submite the necessary documents like driving license and proof of address, but the process is taking long time and they may say your submiteted documente s is not valid, this happended to me twice. So, i quite fed up with their services, but finally they also approved it long time ago.

I know the verification of Ap is not had, ust submite the necessary documents like driving license and proof of address, but the process is taking long time and they may say your submiteted documente s is not valid, this happended to me twice. So, i quite fed up with their services, but finally they also approved it long time ago.
    yes they reject it even though the documents are right , my friend (from india) also got his documents rejected but he again sent them and they then accepted it , so it does take some time to do that.

yes they reject it even though the documents are right , my friend (from india) also got his documents rejected but he again sent them and they then accepted it , so it does take some time to do that.
    Well, i am having the same experience as you all too, my Ap verification took me 2 times to send the documents to them, and then after waiting a long time they still saying that my documents not valid. Then i angry with them, and send a support ticket to somewhat "scold" them and ask them what they want to consider as valid documents, then immediately they approved my verification.

To be honest, I am actually creating a second account in AP, and now having problem in getting verification processs. I am tying to use different documents for verfication which is not same with the same documents i used for my first account , but still failed to ge verified.

Quote Originally Posted by eddielkk
    Well, i am having the same experience as you all too, my Ap verification took me 2 times to send the documents to them, and then after waiting a long time they still saying that my documents not valid. Then i angry with them, and send a support ticket to somewhat "scold" them and ask them what they want to consider as valid documents, then immediately they approved my verification.
    hmm.if this way is work i will tell my friend to use the same way to send support ticket and ask them why all his dox were under their requirement but they said that was invaild...