Default Egold - how can I use it actually?

Hello to all,

I just would like to know how I can use egold, because I have got 50 $ already in my account.

Could I use it for shopping or what are the exchangig rates? Someone currently interested in exchange it? I would accept good offers.

Thank you in advance.

I don't think e-gold is existing now? is it working? after recent controversies and e-gold scandals, no one seems to accept e-gold and i really don't know the present condition a si though e-gold is gone for ever

ya exactly e-gold doesn't exist now, so you have lost the money like everybody

Well, it is the biggest scam for me, many people lost so much money there. They also have blocked my account.

ya, i also lost my $2 there. Bez i can't log in there. I hate E-gold bez most of the time its log in problem. I think paypal is the best bez they did not cut my money and Alert pay is good bt everytime we need to pay fee, so, I don't like it.. Bt its very bad news for all of us that E-gold is scamed everybody.

it is not allowed in my country, but it is still available in some online sites. you can invest it in some sites with e-gold and withdraw by other e-currency.
    You can exchange with others to your country currency. once i did it when it is available in my country.

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Well, it is the biggest scam for me, many people lost so much money there. They also have blocked my account.
    egold blocked your account ? what's the reason and won't that block expeiry someday?
    i also have some money on my egold account and do not know how to use it.

off late i have been hearing news that e-gold is on the brink of being cancelled of its status as payment processor due to some irregularities noticed regarding theit HYIP programmes thats the reason why they even suspended new acounts,is this true?

hyxfei is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by peperonity
    off late i have been hearing news that e-gold is on the brink of being cancelled of its status as payment processor due to some irregularities noticed regarding theit HYIP programmes thats the reason why they even suspended new acounts,is this true?
    not sure. but my imformation is that there are people use egold to money laundary so the US gov closed it daily trade and they do not provide new register for a long time now.

Quote Originally Posted by hyxfei
    Quote Originally Posted by peperonity
    not sure. but my imformation is that there are people use egold to money laundary so the US gov closed it daily trade and they do not provide new register for a long time now.
    yes thats what i also infer to say as money laundering is also considered a part of financial irregularities and the only way available at e-gold is getting out no other option i am afraid

Default Re: Egold - how can I use it actually?

Quote Originally Posted by Andi21
    Hello to all,

I just would like to know how I can use egold, because I have got 50 $ already in my account.

Could I use it for shopping or what are the exchangig rates? Someone currently interested in exchange it? I would accept good offers.

Thank you in advance.
    there is no shopping by e-gold and also all exchanges from/to e-gold had stopped since the beginning of this year.

But most people don't infer to this point and always refer that E-gold is cheaper for the merchant. E-gold is more reliable with no chargebacks. With e-gold the merchant doesn't need to know - and protect - a lot of sensitive credit card data.is it true?

Default Re: Egold - how can I use it actually?

Quote Originally Posted by Andi21
    Hello to all,

Thank you in advance.
    i suggest you that you can use egold buy host and domain and other things which accepted egold to pay.eg.you can use your egold buy Lunarpages if you want to make a website.Lunarpages is a hosting which is one of the best ten hosting in the world.

i suggest you forget about e-gold and concentrate elsewhere as e-gold in no longer worth your try or risks,get over with the e-gold balance hangover thats the easiest way

Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    So e-gold is totally gone now? I didn't know about it since it's been a long time since I've accessed my account. I'm glad I just have only around $2.

Quote Originally Posted by honey12
    Quote Originally Posted by ashvini
    So e-gold is totally gone now? I didn't know about it since it's been a long time since I've accessed my account. I'm glad I just have only around $2.
    if you have not lost that 2$ yet at e-gold try to make an approved transaction by e-gold or even may be an approved purchase endorsed by e-gold.com,i am afraId that is the only way i suppose

Ya.From my information E Gold is totally one now.Lot of people lost their money.One of my friend lost money too and i think you do not have any chance to get it back.