Thread: E-book Cover

Default E-book Cover

How and where I will get some Free - E-book cover? Is there any soft ware which is free and where I can easily creat a cover of my E-book? If u know such kind of site then pls post here with url...

Thanks in Advence.. :wink:

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

well i dont know exact software but i know one squidoo article about this hope this can help ,here is the link
    http://www.squidoo.com/free-ebook-cover

Quote Originally Posted by tom
    well i dont know exact software but i know one squidoo article about this hope this can help ,here is the link

Thanks for sharing it. I read it fully. Ya, its a very good artical.. bt its not free dear .. They charge also one time fee of only $6.97 - which i don't want to give .... I need some free site.

Thanks tom for sharing the link with us I was really searching for such type of software usually i do this in my photoshop but its a little hard so i am searching for a good software.
    Thanks.

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Thanks for sharing it. I read it fully. Ya, its a very good artical.. bt its not free dear .. They charge also one time fee of only $6.97 - which i don't want to give .... I need some free site.
    thanks paramita ya it will cost you ,but i dont know about any free software you may design in adobe page maker.But it will be difficult for you.

Hello Guys If anybody Need any E-Book Cover,CD/DVD Cover,Software Cover Designing Work Then Please Contact Me. I am giving You a sample work below.
    Thanks.

very nice offer debasis ..I will contact u. bt my question is - How I will add my E-book with this cover? Reply..

very nice offer debasis ..I will contact u. bt my question is - How I will add my E-book with this cover? Reply..
    those people give order for e-book or those persons who are selling e-books they need these types of cover to show or display it in their website or in any magazine it doesn't mean that they will enter data within the cover its for displaying purpose and they will add the download link of the e-book on it.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Hello Guys If anybody Need any E-Book Cover,CD/DVD Cover,Software Cover Designing Work Then Please Contact Me. I am giving You a sample work below.
    Thanks.

hi debasis terrific its a great work how you did this?i really appreciate your work and attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Quote Originally Posted by debasis
    Thanks.
    hi debasis terrific its a great work how you did this?i really appreciate your work and attitude.
    Thanks Satya for appreciating my work, actually I did this in Photoshop which is very difficult to made as I said above, for making this package it took 45 min. to 1 hr, so its a very tough job doing this in Photoshop.
    Thanks.

only photo shop ... Bt i search some othere software also . Allthough its very good. The photo of smiling also very good... bt its can be best if there is my photo.... hehehehhe.. I will save it.... :wink:

only photo shop ... Bt i search some othere software also . Allthough its very good. The photo of smiling also very good... bt its can be best if there is my photo.... hehehehhe.. I will save it.... :wink:
    there may be some ready made software available in the market by the help of that u may make some covers but your creativity will be limited you can't add or delete anything according to ur desire but in photoshop its very hard to make such type of cover but you can expand you skill, idea and creativity, ya you truly said instead of this picture your image will fit perfectly to it, it would look much better than this....T.C
    Thanks.

yes, Debasis - I also heard that - there are many ready made software available in the market by the help of that we can make some good E-book covers. But I don't know there mane .. So, if u know pls share with us here.. :wink:

yes, Debasis - I also heard that - there are many ready made software available in the market by the help of that we can make some good E-book covers. But I don't know there mane .. So, if u know pls share with us here.. :wink:
    :P :P :P Sorry i don't their names but if you need to design any e-book cover then plz let me know i will make it for you.
    Thanks.