Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default The best free website statistics

Hey all,
    I'm looking for a good site with free website statistics. Like histats.com or something. What's sites can U recommend?
    Thanks for help.

Default Re: The best free website statistics

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Hey all,
    I'm looking for a good site with free website statistics. Like histats.com or something. What's sites can U recommend?
    Thanks for help.
    why don't you try bravenet.com its provides u many more free and interesting webmaster tool like hit counter and hit status checking tool etc...
    Thanks.

Thanks for info, I didn't heard previously about this website... I will try it.

You can also try motigo.com. It's a free webstat counter and you will get other features also. Just try it.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    You can also try motigo.com. It's a free webstat counter and you will get other features also. Just try it.
    Hello SSarkar thanks for the site link actually i hv never seen such type of site its really very good sire and i just coming from this site I will signup there and i will add the hit counter in my blog.
    Thanks.

Thanks Debasish for your acknowledgement. Besides earning, these type of informations are also a plus points of forums.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    Thanks Debasish for your acknowledgement. Besides earning, these type of informations are also a plus points of forums.
    ya you are absolutely right that except detail about earning a forum should full with various other information which will be helpful to other people, so plz contribute these types of this in this forum.
    Thanks.

I would advise you go for this site, i have not used but heard lot about it. please make try with this site it gives you correct hits and traffic,www.freestats.com

I would advise you go for this site, i have not used but heard lot about it. please make try with this site it gives you correct hits and traffic,www.freestats.com

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    ya this is also a very good site but i don't think so it will show the accurate traffic better to use google analytic its will provide you better result than others and Ashok I think you have wrongly replied twice if possible delete the second one.
    Thanks.

Guys, do you mean we can view our traffic statistics using sites like bravenet.com? I thought bravenet was just a hosting provider.

Quote Originally Posted by ashok_singh
    wow ! a new site for me .. This topic is really very interesting.. I got many sites here - like - bravenet.com, motigo.com ect.. so, I will save those site link..

Default Message

I prefer histats.com as it is absolutely free with a nice and user friendly interface with a smart counter. You can set up your counter with in 20 seconds and paste the HTML code in your blog.

Hello friends i am going to make a script for this is will be simple not much eye catching but it will be much effective by using my counter code you can get the following features
    1-Daily Hit Status.
    2-Unique Visitor Status.
    3-Unique Traffic Status.
    4-Page Load Status etc..
    and I am trying to add facilities like to see the IP and postal address of any visitors and which browser he/she is using etc..but its not a easy work so it will take another few months to complete the script.
    Thanks.

Default Re: The best free website statistics

Quote Originally Posted by JereManU
    Hey all,
    Thanks for help.
    Just try to Access the Link given below to have the free website statistics for you.
    http://www.website-hit-counters.com/...tatistics.html

Place a small free counter from sites like stat counter and you wil knwo the traffic you get into your site and later on you can look into advanced counters also

Quote Originally Posted by alensot
    Place a small free counter from sites like stat counter and you wil knwo the traffic you get into your site and later on you can look into advanced counters also
    you can try feedjit and bravenet.com site counters for free and you will get good results.
    Thanks.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

my favorite is statcounter.com
    It has detailed information about traffic of my website.
    But I know that there's many stat site which is good.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    my favorite is statcounter.com
    It has detailed information about traffic of my website.
    But I know that there's many stat site which is good.
    ya alec you are right about statcounter.com and i am sorry , i completely forget to write about this , there are two system of this site one is paid and another is non-paid and it will provide you 2 types of widget one is visible and another one is invisible just like Google analytic and its a very powerful too than other.Thanks alec for writing about it, at least everyone can know about this site and can use it in their site.