Default do you know any sucessful blogger

do you know any sucessful blogger who has been sucessful in earning good amount of money through his blogs. i think that most of the blogger don't earn much through their blogs. is there any way to earn more from your blog.

no, i don't know any succesful blogger since i only 1 or 2 bloggers which have recently made a blog. i think that if you want to earn more money from your blog then you need to advertise your blog and you also need to make the blog more informative

gt880 is offline Senior Member I was here more times.

i know a succesful blogger, he is my cousin and has made 5-6 blogs and he is earning about 100$ per month from these blogs, which i think is a handsome amount.

Default john chow

i know he is a very successfull blogger.

you can check his blog out it has loads of visitors and is a great blog. he is one of the few who got to test the agloco viewbar.

Quote Originally Posted by gt880
    i know a succesful blogger, he is my cousin and has made 5-6 blogs and he is earning about 100$ per month from these blogs, which i think is a handsome amount.
    succesful blogger - cousin. I heard this name 1st time. Can u show his blogs. I want to see it. Hopw I will also get some idea.

Earning from your blog is really a hard work...
    First few months you wont be able to make anything from the blog ...But later once you start getting the hang of how to increase your traffic you will be able to earn good amount... Stick to the basics and dont be in hurry to earn ...
    Make use of all the SEO tips and techniques.. improve your blog first ... earning will be on the way

Quote Originally Posted by ravitejag
    Earning from your blog is really a hard work...
    First few months you wont be able to make anything from the blog ...But later once you start getting the hang of how to increase your traffic you will be able to earn good amount... Stick to the basics and dont be in hurry to earn ...
    Make use of all the SEO tips and techniques.. improve your blog first ... earning will be on the way
    What u want to say ? can u pls explain about SEO tips and techniques.

Dear mustang, I heard a blogger, who makes thousands of dollars from his blogs, his name is John Chow. You need to search on google with keyword "Successful bloggers"

I know someone and she's earning at least a hundred dollars every month. Her page is 3 so her blog a sufficient traffic to keep her receiving checks from Adsense.

The most successful blogger that i know is John chow and shoemoney. Both of them able to earn a million dollar per year just by blogging. You should check their blog, and you can find many useful tips to learn how to make money online. John chow has provided free ebooks too..

John chow and shoemoney both are the some of the big names in the industry of blogging...
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Any suggestions for Online or Hosting or blog setup Contact me

Yes john chow i very popular blogger but their style of blogging and our is totally different ,their topics based on monitazation we cover all topic generally.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Yes john chow i very popular blogger but their style of blogging and our is totally different ,their topics based on monitazation we cover all topic generally.
    As a successful blogger, their contents must be uniques, as you see john chow is purely talking about how to monetize blog, and he prove his ways is really working. You can nowadays, so many people is looking for ways to make money online, and all his posts come in handy.. Thats why he become so success in making money online!