Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Very Good offer for all of us..

Hi, friends I have a very good offer for all.. Recently I bid and win captcha entry work… The client r paying now 1000 captcha entry = 60 cents.

I win this project and it’s a now long term project and paymnet weekly by paypal only. I am also doing this project now, but I want more members who work with me.

I don’t want to need any profit now.
    i want reputation there. Bez if I have good reputation there then I will got lots of work.

If u r serious and interested then pls contact me.
    E-mail – paramita0101@gmail.com
    I will give u a user id and password. Then u can stat the work.. 1000 captcha entry = 60 cents weekly by paypal only .

The site link is - http://atremo.mine.nu/

I will also give u the site name.. user id and password ....

Hi paramita thanks for your offer i'm very much interested pl pm me with details what to do and not.

Quote Originally Posted by satyakam
    Hi paramita thanks for your offer i'm very much interested pl pm me with details what to do and not.

To understand the work ...

I will give u Example -

The site name is - typethat.biz
    Login: sumy10
    Password: AvRozSvit

Its just an example... to see how its working..

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It's not nice to share your use rname and password on public, you should d o that on PM.
    Anyway, 1000 captcha just for $0.60? That's very low rate.
    1000 captcha surely will takes more than 3 hours to complete

it actually works like this alec.
    she has won some long term job at this site. the admin had given her this user name and password.
    she is not able to od the job so she is giving this to others. she will get paid from the site and in turn she will pay people.
    but that becomes difficult to keep track for her because she is sharing this username with lot many people.

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    It's not nice to share your use rname and password on public, you should d o that on PM.
    i have never done such work.if it takes about 3 hour.it seems it is time consumig and there are chances that captcha may not be displayed properly.

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101
    Quote Originally Posted by satyakam

To understand the work ...

I will give u Example -

The site name is - typethat.biz
    Login: sumy10
    Password: AvRozSvit

Its just an example... to see how its working..
    Paramita, 1000 captcha entry for only 60 cents is not a very decent rate. Anyway, if I want to do this, I can enter that site by your password and username. But do you think that the site will permit to devide their work among different users as they would find different IP addressess are doing the same work at the same time!

Hello , alec11 - its just a sample of work... The main site i did not desclosed here..

Bez lots of member do not know that what is captcha work.. And my captcha word is only 3 words no longer , which i don't think its take 3 hours... If u r good and know anout these type of work then its very easy..

1000 captcha = $0.60 - i can't say the rate is good or bad , bez its hard to win this bid.. as a new commer... So, I did not take any profit to do the work...

Quote Originally Posted by paramita0101

Hello , alec11 - its just a sample of work... The main site i did not desclosed here..

Bez lots of member do not know that what is captcha work.. And my captcha word is only 3 words no longer , which i don't think its take 3 hours... If u r good and know anout these type of work then its very easy..

1000 captcha = $0.60 - i can't say the rate is good or bad , bez its hard to win this bid.. as a new commer... So, I did not take any profit to do the work...
    well paramita i'm interested to do the job but how can you trcak my jobs or how you pay me how will you know how many captcha i ve completed ,do u get me?

I think the work is pretty hard, not so easy for me, If it takes to earn 60 cents some three hours I didnot liked the deal.

Thanks paramita for letting us know such thing, its good thing i will like to work with you in this program and the price is genuine and i am happy with it. If you have any further instructions then kindly PM me, I will sure help you.
    Thanks.

I have tried doing capcha work before but i am paid higher than this $1.5 per 1000 good entry this was my first work online but I stopped because its time consuming and not all entries considered good entry even if you got the capcha correctly.

I think that paypal won't support such sites.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    I have tried doing capcha work before but i am paid higher than this $1.5 per 1000 good entry this was my first work online but I stopped because its time consuming and not all entries considered good entry even if you got the capcha correctly.
    you are right but she has won the bid for this work and she needs our help if she will give us all the money then what will be her benefit..and all the payment processor site allows it and there is nothing wrong in this that paypal won't permit it its not a gambling...paypal not allowing money exchange work with other payment processors and paypal also prohibitted the gambling site sites to work with them.
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa

@ moustafa - I don't know know this site suppot paypal or not. But where i bid this work and win it The client r paying now 1000 captcha entry = 60 cents by paypal.. So, I also give u money by paypal.

@ satyakam - Yes , I get u. By the way not only me u can also track ur work... I will give u a site and a new user name a password, where u can only one person - who log in there. Where u enter any correct words that times its also shows and how many u did it also show there.. So, no problem with tracking.

One think more per ID - u can only put 1000 captcha = $0.60. Then i will give u anothere site and anothere ID.

Hope now u undrstand .. I will contact u skype and gmail. Try to come online for 5 minut.

@ ssarkar - dear what will i do? I win this job... there r lots of people who also want to there 1st job and also want to do 1000 captcha = $0.40 cents... bez only they want to win there... There I also bid with 1000 captcha = $0.60 - and I get the work.

@ debasis - pls PM me with ur e-mail gmail id - and come to try online . then i will give u the whole work.

Note - This work only for 3 words its not more then that.. So, within 1:30 - 2:00 hours it will complet...

tom is offline Master Member I was here more times.

Hi paramita i'm also interested can u send me the details in pm what to do ,i have tried in captcha2 cash but that site is fraud.

Devesh is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

It looks interesting. How long is the duration of the project and how much one can earn daily?

Hi paramita i'm still waiting for your project i was online in both skype and gmail but you didn't come ,you can send me details in gmail or in webmaster money .Thanks

paramita, is it possible to complete the work in 2 or 3 session? I am not able to get 2 to 3 hr of time at a stretch in my home. So if that possible I am also interested. I am sending my gmail id by PM.

alec11 is offline Veteran Member I was here more times.

Quote Originally Posted by moustafa
    I don't think you're fully understand with what's going on here moustafa.
    This has nothing to do with paypal.
    This is just a work as freelancer. Had you worked as freelancer before moustafa?