Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sushila
    Quote Originally Posted by anilyadav1383
    Quote Originally Posted by manmade76
    Number members doenot justify that the site is legit or not , rather we should see some payment proof.

let me tell u even the paying sites turn out to be scam later... and if the site does not pay its member y would there be 9900 members working on it... Just think dude.....

I have joined 3 weeks back there and i have been compounding all my money...... thats the reason y i cant show u any payment proof... if u still want only the proofs then u can visit moneymakergroup.com to see them..
    if i invest 10 usd after what time should i start getting money minimum 5 usd?as i m not interested to go on compounding balance for long time.
    It would take u 3 weeks time to reach the same
    Hidden Content
    Hurry Up!!! Offer ends soon

Here is put in simple words how exactly this system works...

If you don't cash out your revenue earnings within the 24 hours after they are posted (you do this via a support ticket) then the revenue income will be rolled over (reinvested into ventures)

Let me see how to explain this. Lets say you started with 100 ventures and the weekly revenue sharing was 10%. You would receive $10.00 in revenue. The stated goal is for you to receive 200% on you ventures before they expire.

So if you do not request the revenue, the $10.00 will rollover back into more ventures. When this happens, half of the value of the revenue will expire that number of ventures. In this example, 10 / 2 = 5.

The key is that some ventures expire.

Now you will have your first $100 in ventures plus 5 new ventures. For example purposes, if the weekly revenue sharing stayed at 10% per week for 20 weeks, that would be 200%. You would have earned $200 in revenue shares. You would have retired half of the $200.00 on the rollover ($100.00) and the other half would show as additional ventures (100 ventures)

Now your account shows shows that you own 200 ventures and you have received 200% on your ventures.

Of course this is straight -line. The magic is compounding. You will have more than 200% because of the growth in the ventures.

Hope this helps.
    Hidden Content

Another Update from Steve

Earnings this week are way way up over last week and last week was a record week for us. I know it is going to be a good payrun this week and many more to come. We built this to be here for years.

I am learning so much about gold the last couple of days because it will just be days before we all own and operate a gold site. We will be one of the largest sites purchasing gold on the net am I am very sure of that.

So look out cash4gold because here we come. We will give the customer a better return on the gold than any other site, we will smelt the gold and we will make it .999% pure and we will sell it at the market price. Then you know what happens? You will reap the return on the profit.

Make sure you are leveraged to get the most earnings from this other income that will be flowing very shortly by going to http://ad-ventures4u.com and clicking on purchase venture tab.

If you haven't already please read the weekly schedule and watch the videos so that you know when we do things and when you should do things.

And I like to Welcome all the new members and I want to say we built this on honesty and integrity and that we have never missed a payrun and you can see what the top two earnings made last week on the home page of our site.

We all make the same % no matter when you join. The last person that joined can make the very same as the first person that joined.

Thanks Steve
    Hidden Content

Here's another recent payment proof from a member from the other forum..

From STPay username: steveraysmith

Transaction Number: 2652656

Amount: USD 179.92

Details (if provided): adv
    Hidden Content

Latest update from admin..

Total Members 10044
    Paid Members 2414

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Surfs Today 45514
    Yesterday Surfs 99434
    Average Surfs 35181
    Current Surfers 114
    Total URLS 15706

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Banner Displays Today 109218
    Banner Displays Yesterday 250612
    Banner Displays Average 74900
    Total Banners 3136

Text Displays Today 168126
    Text Displays Yesterday 368338
    Text Displays Average 138537
    Total Texts 2070

The medium of advertising online today is a tough world. I believe we are infact one of the absolute places to advertise online today. We have 9000 members and all the pro members are required to surf which is around 2200 members. We grow around 100 to 150 members a day that join our site which is more and more members that get to see your advertising.

Being a pro member gets your site seen more often because a pro member get a huge amount of the advertising plus they get credits in becoming a pro.

That is allot of opps to get your ads shown in our system, members are joining programs and buying product on our site everyday, and that is why we built it so that members have a medium for advertising.

So use your advertising, if you need more why not purchase ventures and not only get second to none advertising also earn off of the Revenue share also.

ad-ventures4u.com and make sure you are leverage and you have the advertising credits for your existing business. Thanks Steve Smith
    Hidden Content

Well Purchased 10 more ventures here

Date: 3/29/2009 3:03:11 PM,
    Amount Paid: $10.00 USD
    Reference Number: 0BAE6-E7279-E2AXXX
    Merchant Name: steve smith
    Merchant Email: steveraysmith@hotmail.com
    Item Description: v10: 10 ventures (ID : 64844) (Web : ad-ventures4u.com)
    Thanks for using AlertPay
    Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by alec11
    This is like HYIP scheme.
    Can you tell me and give proof if this investment is completely legal ?
    Any company address or something like that?
    U can see about the company in the first post of this thread
    Hidden Content

A Very Important update from the admin...

This is one of the most important emails that i will put out.

We are looking out for 99% of the members that are in our business for the long haul and we will last forever.

If you request a more than half of your earnings to cash out you will lose that amount of ventures.

So let's say you your earnings are 100.00 dollars and you have 1000.00 ventures. You request a cashout for 100.00 then you your ventures will go down to 900.00 ventures. This is the hit and run clause. If you request 50.00 of your earnings or less you will be in complaince and you will not incur a penalty. you will stay the same amount of ventures and you will earn. If you rollover your earnings then you will increase your ventures for compounding.

What this will do for us: New members and long term members will be secure, our % will stay high, you earnings will be safe, it reduces your risk, it will make us grow faster and smarter, earnings will go to our valued members, hit and runners will not make an income, members that stay the course will make all the earnings weekly.

Why are we doing this, because we are not and I say not going to let members hit and run us PERIOD. We pay extremely well and if you want out then by all means cashout but the 99% that are staying in and creating a nice weekly income well we are going to make that happen.

Any thing over a 50% withdrawal then you will be penalized the total amount of ventures requested to be cashed out.

Nothing is more fair than that!!!!!! We are a very strong company and hit and runs do not affect us the way it does others but If someone is cashing out total earnings then they make it clear that they are getting out and we are going to honor your request by lessoning your ventures so that you are not eating the members earnings while they do a 50% cashout or rollover.

REMEMBER WE ARE ALWAYS LOOKING OUT FOR THE PROGRAM AND WE WILL INFACT BE HERE WHEN ALL THE REST ARE GONE. THIS IS IN NO WAY TAKING AWAY BUT GIVING TO OUR LOYAL MEMBERS. YOU CAN STILL TAKE A TOTAL PAYOUT SO WE ARE NOT TAKING THAT AWAY FROM YOU. WE ARE JUST SECURING OUR MEMBERS FUTURE.

This will Start ASAP. We never pay more than we earn, we are always in profit, we will be here when all the rest are gone. This is for the new members and the members that want a nice earnings for years to come. We will allow anyone to totally cash out NO PROBLEM. This is giving to you not taking away.

If you have a total cashout in the support and you do not want to incur the penalty then I would suggest you close that ticket and reopen one for a 50% cashout because you will not lose anything doing that.

THIS IS FOR OUR LONG TERM SUCCESS. Thanks Steve Smith

ad-ventures4u.com

PS we have very little cashouts compared to our earnings, but this is for the long term of the company and we are not doing anything that is going to hurt us, this will make us stronger. Remember you can cash out your total earnings no problem, but this is going to keep the % higher than all the rest.
    Now this makes the program OUTSTANDING and EXCEPTIONAL from the rest other programs..

I strongly suggest if u r not in, You should be!!!

Adventures Rocks
    Hidden Content

hmmm I am interested but let me check out on the site first and I will tell you more about it. Is it really easy I mean I havent tried anything like this before so this would be my first.

Quote Originally Posted by danega
    hmmm I am interested but let me check out on the site first and I will tell you more about it. Is it really easy I mean I havent tried anything like this before so this would be my first.
    I am sure u will have a great start as u have decided to join the BEST.. U will njoy ur ride here....

Wish u all the best buddy anymore doubts feel free to ask ..
    Hidden Content

I am sure u will have a great start as u have decided to join the BEST.. U will njoy ur ride here....

I checked the site out 2 hours ago after posting here and still learning about it. PM me for your link I will sign under you if I decide to join I will ask my friend about it first ok.Just PM me for your referral link. t.y

I checked the site out 2 hours ago after posting here and still learning about it. PM me for your link I will sign under you if I decide to join I will ask my friend about it first ok.Just PM me for your referral link. t.y

Well u can sign up by clicking on adventures in my signature
    Hidden Content

Yipee i am excited to see this update from the admin

I want to Welcome all the New Members and Say what an outstanding week we just had. Our program is getting stronger everyday and we intend to be here when all the rest our gone. I woke up this morning and had a unsual amount of upgrades to do and I am proud that members are continuing to beleieve in us and we are here not to disappoint but to continue for many many years.

We are built on honesty and integrity, our members are the ones we care about and we have a program that has been paying on time done right for months now and that will never change.

ad-ventures4u is here to stay and I want everyone to know that we have some very fantastic members and you are truly the cream of the crop.

We never take away from our loyal members we only add to your success. I would not be afraid to have my own dad put his pension in the business and be assured that he will earn in our program at this point. So this is the very best program on the net plus we are one of if not the best place to advertise your existing business.

Thank you all Steve Smith
    Adventures Truly Rocks....

Common everyone dont just waste ur time thinking about the loyalty of the program... U can see from all my previous posts about the updates from the Admin. He sends out 2-3 updates everyday just to keep every member aware of what he is doing personally and also about the program... Adventures is here for a long run... So jump in and start earning your revenue share....

BE A PART OF THIS REVOLUTION THAT IS CREATING HISTORY WITH ITS RECORD BREAKING PERFORMANCE EVERY WEEK
    Hidden Content

Well I will do just that the moment I decided to join this site and if i have more questions about it I hope I can communicate with you since I have no clue on this and thanks

Well I will do just that the moment I decided to join this site and if i have more questions about it I hope I can communicate with you since I have no clue on this and thanks
    Well u are always welcome to ask any doubts that u have... Infact thats very good to know about the program before joining it instead just doubting it on its Genuinity like some of the members do..

U can ask me anytime...
    Hidden Content

Well u are always welcome to ask any doubts that u have... Infact thats very good to know about the program before joining it instead just doubting it on its Genuinity like some of the members do..

U can ask me anytime...
    Well nice to know that you are willing to help me out on this thing one more thing i may sound naive but here it goes is this an autosurf? excuse me for my ignorance my friend.

U can ask me anytime...
    Well nice to know that you are willing to help me out on this thing one more thing i may sound naive but here it goes is this an autosurf? excuse me for my ignorance my friend.
    well thats not a problem buddy even i was the same like u when i started...
    Anyways here is ur answer

No its not a autosurf adventures4u is a traffic exchange that share 75% on ventures plus (90% to 100%) on other income of our revenue with members that have purchased ventures
    Hidden Content

well thanks again for responding to my query my friend your information's are most helpful. 1 more step to go and I am almost convinced to join this time I have to ask the opinion of my friends first ok I will keep you updated .

Latest Update from Admin..

-By the last day of April I say we can have 15,000 members
    -3750 pro members
    -all the payment buttons on the site by the end of this week
    -The gold site up and running within two weeks
    -Payment processor up by the end of April (this one is a challenge)

Here are our Stats as of Now

Total Members 10319
    Paid Members 2508
    Yesterday Surfs 106308
    Banner Displays Yesterday 272947
    Text Displays Yesterday 395402

April is going to be our largest Month ever

I talked to some very nice Gentlemen that are rocking the Manual Surf World Today. One of our Members Frank Buck has also talked to them and they really know what they are doing as far as putting Members in a Program I am Very excited that they are looking into maybe doing Business with Us.

By the way we have some of the best Promoters in the business already with us and I know that you know that I sincerely thank you for all that you do. That is why we will never ever mess with the 15% referral commissions because you are the ones that keep us moving forward. So thank You

ad-ventures4u there is not better time to start bettering your future. Thank you Steve
    Hidden Content

As yesterday was the payout day here are some of the payment proofs of the members..

Fast payout smile , Steve!

Date: 3/31/2009 23:22
    Batch: 13628480
    From Account: U2670886
    Amount: $7.64
    Memo: ADV
    Thank you.
    Just got my first pay (50%)
    Thank you Steve for a great Program!

From STPay username: steveraysmith

Transaction Number: 2659923

Amount: USD 67.73