Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

wow this is getting better and better day by day.. look at this update from admin

Joey is finishing up support and I just finished catching up on upgrades, you know what is surprising me is that we are having allot of older members upgrading from free to pro like never before, I thought the folks were long gone but I guess not.

They are working on getting the payment buttons on the site today and this week so hopefully that will be done soon.

Referral commissions will be paid out tomorrow and It should be a huge day for the recruiters with the new rule change.

Today I was thinking back on all the internet businesses I have been in and that is allot before this one.

Some programs made me wait 3 months to get paid, and once I got paid I had to wait monthly just to earn a $100 or so dollars. NOT HERE!!!!!

Some programs I had to put in people to earn and those people had to get people and so on. I could make a little money but my downline would get stuck with the bill. NOT HERE!!!!!

Some programs I had to be in the line and when I reached the top of a ladder I would get paid, and then cycle to the next ladder, I did know the ladder stretched to mars and back before I could get paid. NOT HERE!!!!

Some programs are similar to us but they only pay out 125% hmm is that different from 200%?

Some programs all I had to do is put in money and in 12 days I would get 144% return on my money. HAHAHAHA wheres my return. They are still planning on returning my money I just know it. NOT HERE!!!

Some programs I didn't have to surf, all I had to do is wait for them to make a bunch of money playing forex or trading on the money exchange, I quess they are still trading because I still haven't received my earnings and when I go to log in, hmmmm page is not there. NOT HERE!!!

My turn for bux, that meant that is was there turn to take our money.

About Us: We pay weekly-no Recruiting required-we never pay more than we earn-we are always in Profit-we don't invest your money we build internet business and the first one is almost done--we pay more referral commissions that all the rest-we are honest as the day is long-we never have missed a payrun--we will be here when all the rest are long gone,

So make the right choice for you and your family and go to http://ad-ventures4u.com and pick a package that fits your budget and start earning online today. Have a great week Steve Smith
    Hidden Content
    Hurry Up!!! Offer ends soon

Just after seeing this Update from Admin No one should have any doubts of the Program.. If u still had u r just wasting ur time..

Wednesdays are becoming the second biggest day of the week. I don't know why but week after week Wednesdays seems to out do the rest of the week except for Mondays of course.

We are tracking a tiny bit up from last week and that was our largest week ever. New members are joining at a record pace, earnings are at a record pace, and new member upgrades are at a record pace so keep up the great job.

We have never been stronger than we are today and I don't see why we won't just get better and better.

If you haven't already upgraded then go to http://ad-ventures4u.com and click on the purchase venture tab and pick a package that fits your budget and start earning today. I would advise everyone to watch the videos and read the weekly schedule so that you know exactly when to do things and when we do things.

Have a Great Day Steve Smith
    Hidden Content

Got Paid!!!!

From STPay username: steveraysmith

Transaction Number: 2659756

Amount: USD 113.21

Details (if provided): adv
    our program is stronger than it ever has been, No worries here!!!! We have the income to support us for a very very long time. We share more Revenue than any other in history. I know the site says 75% but I can tell you that we share more like 95%. Because I want this to last forever and you can be assured that I will do all in my power to make that happen.

We have been here a little over 4 months and we have so much more to share you could not even believe.

We have not slowed this week in the tinest bit, we are still tracking ahead of our record week last week and I see us setting another record this week.

We pay like no other, in real time. We do all manually and we out do the automated sites because we WORK and we do that for you. We don't mind doing upgrades, support, or payruns because that is our job and we want for the first time online that one of these programs make all of us a nice income.

I want everyone know how the program is working so far, we are paying out less than 12% of our weekly earnings, So if we bring in $1000.00 then we are only paying out $120.00 of the weekly income. So that leaves $860.00 dollars to be banked so that it just keeps having a huge back flow of earnings that is being piled a mile high to pay you for the long haul.

We have been doing this from the beginning and I am saying that my example is a very very small example, the true numbers boggles the mind. Everyone I can say this I am so excited about the program I can't stand it. You know why? Because I see the power and I know that we will be here for a very long time.

And the last thing is that I am so glad that you are here and I don't know why we are picked to be together but this is the thing that makes it so goood. Smile Steve
    Hidden Content

Today's Update

I sit here just amazed at the massive week we are having. My water heater went out last night an I had to go to Lowes and pick up two heating coils and a thermistat for the water heater. It is pretty new so no need in buying a whole water heater. But anyway Joey kept up with the site today and wow was I surprised once I got back.

We are getting to a point that it never stops growing, the site just keeps getting better and better. We had a huge promoter tell us that they get allot better advertising from our site than they do on traffic swarm because we give them more signups per hit than the leading traffic exchange on the net.

Keep up the good work and thank you all and we are here for the long haul not a flash in the pan program. Thanks Steve Smith
    Hidden Content

Got My First Payment from the site.. I requested after compounding for whole 3 weeks ...

Transaction Number: 2664128

Amount: USD 298.98

Hidden Content

And, last evening I talked with a woman who has been marketing for ten years online and has $15,000 income months in her other opportunity. She said right now, the ads on Ad-Ventures4u.com are producing better results than on Traffic Swarm!
    I was shocked. I am happy. I run some Clickbank ads on Ad-Ventures4u.com of my own, and recently made about $200 in a couple weeks. The ads got looked at and it was the right product, unique, but one that some people were willing to pay $100+ dollars for. I've run other ads and got $11! It just depends.

I hope you all know I want you to do well and be happy. There's no guarantee's with any business, online or off. But things are going really well so far, and added income businesses are being added, and Steve's not running anywhere, except further into the middle of this business to make it better and better.

Some people say we talk like this, because we're desperate, or the business is failing or something. I have to laugh, because they have no idea the amount of money that people have put into Ventures and they have no clue how long this business can pay out, even under very minimal situations. But I understand where they are coming from. They've been repeatedly lied to and burned by admin. who just want to make a certain amount of money, and then cut and run, and then start another program and hide out awhile and collect and run away again. Some of these guys, this is their life.
    It's all they know. Lying is their native tongue. Stealing people's money their way of life. Hiding behind phony names and secret servers, their clothing.

Ad-ventures4u.com is operated by real people. I just don't know how to say it any other way. But, why take my word for anything. You don't know me, other than what I write. Just watch the business and see how it does over time. Put in more money now, if you wish, or hang back and wait until much later and maybe wish you began sooner. It's all up to you. Whatever is good for you.

take care, we'll do all we can to make this business the best it can be,

That is right we have earned already more than the total day last Monday. That is huge, we are going to have a very good payrun. So if you have not leveraged yourself to make the most for you and your family I would suggest you act before midnight tonight because that is when we cut off the payrun and post earnings.

You can be assured that we will infact do a payrun tonight at midnight. We have not missed one yet and don't expect to tonight.

I worked all morning just getting caught up on upgrades and have never ever seen so many, and the earnings are huge this week. We are growing at a perfect rate and our members trust is getting very strong that we intend to be here for a very very long time, and that is our goal.
    Hidden Content

We are having a huge huge day, we have almost doubled last Monday and that is unbelieveable to me. It just know slowed down enough for me to send out a Newsletter.

We will do our payrun at midnight eastern tonight so make sure you have the right amount of ventures to make the most for yourself.

It is cold here today so I am staying in and working all day and really did not have a choice because you all kept me very busy all day. We like to stick to our schedule and I see no reason why we won't.
    Hidden Content

I like to touch base with just the pro members and let them know a little more than the free Members. The free members needs to have one thing on there mind and that is they need to upgrade to earn.

You on the other hand need to know what we are working on and what the future holds for us all. I am proud to say that we are super strong and the business is getting stronger every day. We are keeping up just fine, but we do take a little time off once in a while so if an upgrade is a little late please excuse us. We do all upgrades within 24 hours of receiving the upgrade but most of the time within minutes.

Of course we sleep, eat and take breaks once in a while.

Now for the cargiveaway we will be doing the drawing at the end of April. We WILL NOT BE GIVING AWAY A CAR, but we will give away the cash that the cargiveaway earned. SO you have a chance to win some cash.

The COOP we can only promise 7 free members in your downline from now on. We will however be giving downline to the members that were promised the coop advertisng. SO look for that sometime in the future.

The gold site, man I am so excited I am not sleeping much. It is awesome and will truly bring us to a level that never has been reached in a program such as ours.

The payment processor has some major issues but we continue to work thru them. So give us a little lead way on this one.

We are working on a progarm called Greenbackstreet, we are looking into getting us a powermall thru them and you as well. We have not decided totaly on this yet but it looks very promising.

We will continue to keep on growing and making goals and achieving the goals and pushing forward.

Thank you all and I am here for you and only you. Steve Smith
    Hidden Content

All upgrades are caught up, support is going to be answered Monday. I will keep up with the upgrades thru out tomorrow so that no one worries about not having there account upgraded. We had a super Saturday so far and I am very pleased with the earnings (even better than last Saturday). I know this week will be nice earnings for everyone since we all make the same.

I want to wish all the ones that celebrate Easter to have a wonderful Holiday. For the ones that don't have a great weekend.

So use the site and enjoy, tomorrow is a surf holiday so you do not have to surf. But you can purchase ventures to leverage yourself for the max payout. To do that go to ad-ventures4u and go to purchase venture tab and pick a package that will help you and your family earn the most. But remember do not do more than you can afford because you can always rollover for compounding.

We will be here when all the rest our long gone. We are 5 months in and stronger than ever before.

We allow members to earn without recruiting and that is huge, plus the very last person that joins make the same as the very first person that joined.

We will be on schedule this week so remember to read the weekly schedule because we will make our time frames and make it happen for you. The ones that have been around knows that they can count on us because we are honest and we run this with the most integrity ever.

Steve Smith PS I will do upgrades in lumps so that I can also enjoy my holiday.
    Hidden Content

Today's Update from Admin

We are really having a burst of new members coming into the site. I am excited, I know the site went down a few minutes today and that was because we were adding server memory and space, Tomorrow we will add more but the site will not go down at all. We want to make sure we are staying ahead of the game and making it the best place to advertise and to earn.

Welcome all the new members with me and since they are just starting out we need to give them the same knowlege as we have, you don't have to be the first to join because we all earn the same. No Recruiting required. To earn you will need to purchase advertising, how you do that is go to ad-ventures4u and go to purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget.

We intend to be here for years to come. Oh yes I want everyone to understand that in no way was I stating that any one should not pay taxes on earnings, I have always paid my taxes and never ever cheated. So do the right thing always. Thanks Steve SMith
    Hidden Content

I was excited to See this Update from Admin... From this i can confidently say Adventures will be here for Years

Did you know we have Doctors, Teachers, Lawyers, Truck drivers, Business owners, Retired Members, Deaf Members, Young, Old, and all the inbetween. We are a true community and we handle almost 13,000 members--do all the support and we do it with ease. We are built on customer service and we believe the members are the most important part of the program.

We believe all should treated equal and that is why we share the same % of the revenue with evey member that owns ventures. We allow members to earn even if they have not recruited one single person, we pay in real time and do not hold your earnings for weeks at a time like most programs.

We are your company and we work for you. Thanks for all the support.

To join and earn everyweek you must do a couple of things. Go to ad-ventures4u click on purchase ventures and pick a package that fits your budget then you need to go to surf now and make sure that you surf 25 sites a day and you will earn in our program.

I suggest you read the weekly schedule so you will know when we do things and when you should do things.

There has been no better time to start earning online than right now and in our program.

We are earning more this week than ever before and why not leverage to maximize your earnings.

Thank You Steve Smith
    Hidden Content

I got my this week's payment too almost very instantly
    Transaction Number: 2683448
    Amount: USD 248.31
    Hidden Content