Default Please Check the link and tell me what difference u observed

Hello guys i have something interesting for u I need ur reply.Please Check The Following Link and tell me what u have observed....
    I REMOVED THE LINK

Hello guys below I am proving you two lines of html code if possible add these two codes in your websites and blogs....you will ask me which code is this and why we add it in our blog and why i am telling u to add this in ur site telling u.
    These codes are just Hyper Links to this web-money forum site, i am giving you this because we are getting our money in right time and this forum serving us since last 4 to 5 yrs and we should promote this forum in our blogs, among us few members have added backlink to this forum but others have not added it so I my deep request to you all to please add the following 2 patch of HTML codes in your all blogs and websites. Hope you will all co-operate with me and will promote this forum.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<blink>www.webmaster-money.org</blink></p>

<blink>Webmaster-Money Forum</blink></p>

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Thanks.

I have checked your link, you just change the screen of this forum. Be careful, the Admin may not like the ultimate result of your hard labour.

Anyway, the design is very good, I must appreciate your work!! Keep it up.

Quote Originally Posted by ssarkar
    I have checked your link, you just change the screen of this forum. Be careful, the Admin may not like the ultimate result of your hard labour.

Anyway, the design is very good, I must appreciate your work!! Keep it up.
    Thanks for ur reply, i think there is nothing wrong in it I just want to show you if we will change some part of this forum how it will look like and I am not misusing this forum and i am aware of copyright system and i have also not removed any copyright mark of the admin and i will delete the complete design today.you didn't reply about giving backlinks to this forum? you have a website so why don't you add the backlink code in your site today i will add the baclinks in my blog and also my review site, i request all members to do so.
    Thanks.

What backlink are you talking for? I can't understand. Has the Admin of this forum offered to put our backlink here? Pl explain.

Hello all,
    Debasis is so helpful here and he offered to help me with some things regarding this forum.

But mainly with link back to this forum and main site.

Debasis wants all members who have website to link back so this forum gets more popularity and visibility which is really good.

Debasis is also very good designer but I had to stop him with redesigning since I will be getting main page redesigned and afterward the forum also so it has same look.

But if you need some design work you can ask him and I am sure he will give you very good price.

Thanks Debasis

Quote Originally Posted by webmoney
    Hello all,
    Debasis is so helpful here and he offered to help me with some things regarding this forum.

But mainly with link back to this forum and main site.

Debasis wants all members who have website to link back so this forum gets more popularity and visibility which is really good.

Debasis is also very good designer but I had to stop him with redesigning since I will be getting main page redesigned and afterward the forum also so it has same look.

But if you need some design work you can ask him and I am sure he will give you very good price.

Thanks Debasis
    Thanks a lot Admin for appreciating my work and also find time to reply here. I have added the Web-money forum site in "Stumble!" and I have added the backlinks in my blog and i am working on and i am trying to add web-money forums link in all my clients sites also, i am also convincing them regarding this, Web-money forum will always be in the list of Best forum and best webmaster affiliate sites. My good wishes are always with This forum, i will give my all free time to this forum only.

There is another way available to make more popular to this forum and its very effective everyone should write a small review regarding this forum in their blogs and give links to this forum in this way out side visitors will know about this site and will interested to join here, if more people will join here they will also do the same so it will work like a networking chain and which results high traffic as well as high quality of backlink to this forum, hope everybody will join hands with me in this work.
    Thanks.

Thanks debasis for this thread i'll be pleased to give backlink in my site infact i'm thinking to give backlink with suitable tag line with a post.ANd i'll add the codes.

as i promised i have posted an blog on webmaster money forum in my blog site.
    Here is the link.
    http://satyakampradhan.blogspot.com/...me-income.html